Chapter 10.2

Wedding 9

Wedding 9 : 10-2


 

Genre: General, Long, AU

Rating: PG-13

Synopsis: Wedding is every girls’ dream.  

 

Disclaimer:

1. Sorry for any grammatical error, english is not my primary language.

2. This is fanfic, solely my own imagination.

 

 

#


 

Kitchen after chaos.


 

#

 

 

The moment of chaos died down when some went back to their home. Seohyun along with Yonghwa, Yoona, Jessica, Taeyeon said their adieu, while Tiffany accompanied Nich to somewhere more private for newly couple. Hyoyeon and Sunny, though insisted they're not drunk, laid happily one on the couch, another on the floor, they're in their dreamland already. Yuri and Sooyoung with a big bag chip and leftover wine, they continued their party in front of TV in the living room along with their friends' softly snores.

 

When the clock hit 10pm, Sooyoung suddenly picked up the remote control and pointed it to TV. The screen changed and displayed "Boutique Kitchen" with trendy background music. Then the screen changed again, a man stood in front of sparkling and modern kitchen. He introduced the show and himself. "Welcome to Boutique Kitchen once again, annyonghaseyo," He bowed.  "I'm Jung Kyung Ho, your favorite chef and I'm going to make a very very tasty dish tonight. So, please stay with us after a few minutes of advertisements."

 

When the advertisement tuned in, Yuri turned to her friend. "I'm not sure whether the food or the chef is tastier." She winked.

 

Sooyoung threw a cushion to Yuri's smug face. "The food and the chef, I found them first."

 

"Oh, you got dibs already." Yuri laughed at her friend's rumpled face. "Well, but frankly, he's really handsome."

 

"Yeah." Sooyoung nodded absentmindedly, her eyes fixed on the TV screen once again.

 

Yuri sighed. "I want to take his pictures, the results would be perfect. A handsome man with a crystal kitchen as background, a bit of smoke from stove at his left and various color of ingredients laying on small plates on the table." She's daydreaming while her friend was also daydreaming about being the chef's assistance in that wonderful, plus a lot of twinkle kitchen wares, kitchen. Working side by side with him would be Sooyoung's top-of-the-list wish.

 

They both sighed. "It's not fair when a man can be that good-looking and also has culinary career. How lucky is his girlfriend or wife, does he have any?" Yuri asked.

 

Sooyoung shook her head. "I don't know."

 

"But you're his fan." Yuri complained.

 

"I'm his fan doesn't mean I have to know everything about him."

 

Yuri pouted. "You're no real fan."

 

"Excuse me? So can you tell me how real fan should be?"

 

"Oh, don't you read the news about fans who follow their idols everywhere, every place, every schedule, know everything about them."

 

"Hmm, don't you think it's sound ... psychosis?" Sooyoung frowned.

 

"They are real fans." Yuri insisted.

 

"Oh, ok, so I'm not his real fan." Sooyoung pointed her index finger to the screen where the chef was chopping his ingredients. "I have job to do at Wedding 9, you know, and most of time I have to extend my working hours to feed those eight hungry mouths, no, not eight, sometimes nine including Yonghwa, sometimes eleven including Krystal when she tagged Sica in and Minhyuk when he also tagged Seohyun in. Then what? now? it seemed we've added another mouth, though it's a pretty mouth, yeah, Nich-ssi has a pretty mouth, so what?" Sooyoung defended when she saw Yuri's stare. "You thought the same I know you!"

 

Yuri shrugged and grinned. "Oh, I don't think his mouth is pretty, but his whole face and body." Yuri laughed at her own thought. "Fany is lucky, she got a hot guy."

 

"Yea, yea, agreed, and back to a real fan topic, since I have too much to do in a day, I can only follow him by his program. So, that I didn't know he has girlfriend or not, doesn't mean I'm not his real fan."

 

"Oh, steaming, steaming. Ok, you're his .. real .. fan .. happy?"

 

Sooyoung crossed her arms over her chest when she finally realized she steamed so much with silly excuse.

 

"But.." Yuri continued. "But you want to know, right? At the bottom of your heart, you'd wonder if the guy you keep seeing his program, drooling over his food and his face, whether he has a girlfriend or not." She tapped her friend's shoulder with hers. "Aha, your face said it all, Soo, you can't hide from me."

 

"So what? Yea, yea, I want to know."

 

"It's easy." Yuri picked her tablet. "It's just browsing away." She unlocked it and began typing.

 

Sooyoung peeked over Yuri's shoulder and tried to see what Yuri's searching.

 

On the search result there's an interesting article that caught Sooyoung's eyes, so she beated Yuri's finger and clicked on the link.

 

"Wae? What are you doing?" Yuri whined.

 

"I just want to see what the article talked about." Sooyoung finally grabbed the tablet from Yuri and held it herself. "Wow, that's food festival."

 

Since it sounded like a lot of delicious food, Yuri stopped whining and peering into the tablet with her friend.

 

They both looked and was drooling about food that were listed to be showed and sold. "We must go." Yuri said with absolute and got a agreement nod from her friend.

 

"And here, there's also food challenge, oh and look who's commentator." At the Yuri's finger pointer, there's a smiling face of the Sooyoung favorite chef. "You should join!" Yuri said loudly that made Sunny who was sleeping beside grumbled about "Annoying dog." And turned to her other side.

 

Sooyoung with doubt drawing all over her face said. "I'm not sure if I'm capable."

 

"Oh, you absolutely have skill, you feed us everyday remember? And if there's anyone complain? No! Everyone like to eat your food. See, this evening, everyone was so happy with your menus. Even Nich-ssi, I heard he admired your stew every spoon he swallowed." Yuri's hands both touched each of Sooyoung's shoulders. "Believe me, you're the best ever!"

 

When there's still doubt in Sooyoung's eyes, Yuri continued. "If you win, we can use your certificate is one of our Wedding 9 advertisement, see?, our catering department won food challenge at Seoul Food Festival."

 

"You're making me nervous thinking about certificate and all."

 

"Oh, Soo, No, just thinking about you'll have a chance to meet your dream chef, do you want that chance?" When Sooyoung nodded, Yuri continued. "That's good, isn't it?"

 

"Yea, I think.. , it's good."

 

"So, are you in?"

 

"Hmm, well, yea."

 

"Goood, I have to tell the rest." Yuri snatched her tablet back and brought up their chat group and typing right away.

 

 

#

 

 

Alone in her own bed finally, Sooyoung thought about food festival, more about food challenge, or even more about food challenge commentator in particular, and felt nervous at the center of her tummy.

 

Jung Kyung Ho, it'd been a year since she first watched his cooking show and dutifully kept watching him every week. He's good-looking that's undeniable, but apart from that she fall in love with his hands, the skillful chef hands. She liked to watch while he was chopping, rolling, kneading and doing his magic on his dishes. It's impressive. She took a lot of menus after his and got a lot of catering idea to use in her work at Wedding 9. Oh, she's going to meet him, her nervous expanded to all of her body.

 

Could she get to sleep tonight?

 

Sooyoung sighed.

 

 

- CONT -

 

 

Author Note: Hehehehe, I got idea of food challenge and handsome chef from .. running man. If you’re also RM fan, you’d know what ep I talked about. ^.^

 

Thx for reading.