Chapter 10.1

Wedding 9

Wedding 9 : 10-1


 

Genre: General, Long, AU

Rating: PG-13

Synopsis: Wedding is every girls’ dream.

 

Disclaimer:

1. Sorry for any grammatical error, english is not my primary language.

2. This is fanfic, solely my own imagination.

 

 

#


 

Kitchen chaos.


 

#

 

 

"Hyunnie, how are you doing?"

 

"I'm ok and it's all going to be ok." Seohyun said with something in her voice which Yonghwa didn't miss.

 

"What's it, Hyun. What happened when Oppa isn't there?"

 

"Ah.., I'm not sure if I can tell you. It's Fany Unnie's."

 

"Fany? What happened with Fany?" His voice sounded full of concern with his friend.

 

"Well, I think, it should be ok now."

 

"So,.." He's trying to arrange data he got. "So, it's something about Fany which is now going to be ok?"

 

"Yea, I guess so."

 

"Aish, Hyunnnnnieee, just tell me straight up, what happened with Fany that made your voice sound sad?"

 

"My voice sounds sad? Really?"

 

"Really! Normally your voice is clear, lively and full of laughing. Today, you didn't even laugh at my joke."

 

"Ah, sorry Oppa, I think my mind is busy and I wish that Fany Unnie gonna be happy."

 

"So, what's it, Hyunn?"

 

"Well, it's about Nich-ssi.." Then Seohyun told Yonghwa about the story that few days passing.

 

"Hmm, in my point of view, they should talk, it might be a misunderstanding."

 

"Yes, that's what Nich-ssi said also and now they're talking. We closed Wedding 9 so that they can talk privately and I do hope they can clear everything up front."

 

"I hope so." He paused. "I do believe that Nich guy is sincere to your unnie."

 

"You think?"

 

"Yes, I think. For a man who found his way back to his one true love and especially for his case it's not that easy since he's not a Korean. He had to put a lot of effort to be here and searched for Fany. When, actually, he's good-looking, though lesser than me," He paused when Seohyun snorted. "He could find any other girls in his own country, in USA where he studied, or even around the world since he's a pilot. So, well, I think Fany should give him a chance."

 

Seohyun huffed. "You said because you're a guy, you take side."

 

"Ah, well, I may take side, but I take side with the man, who has his fix in one woman particular. It's kindda romantic, don't you think."

 

Seohyun's quiet for a moment before saying. "Yes."

 

"Do you want to have this kind of romantic in your life?" Yonghwa asked, his voice a bit quivered.

 

"Not sure, Oppa, I don't know what love is and I don't know what romantic would do anything in my life."

 

"Hmm, what do you think to a man like Nich-ssi, who loved only one woman for, like, ten years?"

 

"I don't know, Oppa. It should be good, right?"

 

"Yea, it should be good and it should be somehow hurt." He cryptically replied. "Anyway, I'm going to go back tomorrow. Anything you want here?"

 

"Really?" She sounded happy. "You're going back! No, I didn't want anything from Jeju, just go back safely, Oppa and how's about project?"

 

"The construction is going fine now. I have talked with the head engineer about my design, to make it clear about every angles. So, it should be okay for now. I may have to come back again by the time they progress more than this."

 

She giggled. "Wae?" He asked.

 

"When my Yong Oppa wear his architect hat, he sounds so responsible and talent."

 

"Sure, that's I am."

 

She giggled again. "And this's my Yong Choding Oppa."

 

"And do you miss your Yong Choding Oppa?"

 

"Yes!"

 

"A lot?"

 

"Yes!"

 

"Ok, ok, my good girl, I'm going home tomorrow. I'll see you at Wedding 9, okay?"

 

"No, no, better you go straight to the apartment, we're going to have dinner together all nine of us."

 

"Oh, okay, I better keep my earplugs just in case."

 

 

#

 

 

Sooyoung was busy in her kitchen. She was a commander here where everyone had to obey her instructions. Though the apartment's kitchen was small, all nine members were in and out quite often. Sooyoung stationed upon her stoves with pots and pans. She had Seohyun and Hyoyeon at her commands. At the table, there's Yoona, the second commander, stationed. She got Yuri and Sunny by her side with knives and chopping blocks. They're working diligently for their dinner.

 

Jessica stood at the doorframe, hands on her hip, and shouted. "No cucumber!"

 

Yoona merely raised her head but focused all on her rolling. "We're going to make a kimbap cucumber special just for you."

 

Jessica raised her famous brow then peered over Yoona's shoulder. "No, you don't. I know you guys love me so much that you won't kill me with cucumbers."

 

"We can hide it inside this roll." Sunny lifted her handiwork to show to Jessica. "Then you'll know only when you're chewing it."

 

"That's kimbap you're talking about, right? You have to cut it into pieces, then I can see what's inside." Jessica proudly with her knowledge said.

 

"Don't underestimate our knife skill." Yuri said, waving her knife which Sunny had to evade since the kitchen was so small and all. "We can make the cucumber as small as molecules and you'll eat it."

 

Jessica frowned, starting to believe her friends really didn't joke around. "Wae? You know I hate cucumber!"

 

"Unnie, it's good for your health." Seohyun held her shoulders trying to sooth 3-year-old Jessica.

 

"Hyunnie, but that's cucumber." Of course, 3-year-old Jessica whined.

 

Before Hyoyeon would join the torturing Jessica group , the first commander beat her to it. "Children, chop, chop, focus on your work and Sica Unnie there's no cucumber and you can help me stir this stew." Sooyoung handed a ladle to Jessica and the little small world was at peace again.

 

 

#

 

 

When the apartment door opened, four people piled themselves into small space of living room. Nich carried a bottle of wine and bags of groceries which rather be Tiffany's, while Yonghwa also carried bags of groceries and a bunch of daisies in his other hand. Meanwhile, Tiffany and Taeyeon rushed thru the room to the kitchen at the back with noisy sound.

 

Nich's eyebrow raised to Yonghwa, while the latter only shrugged since he had more experience with girls's noises and chaos especially these nine girls in particular. Then his eyes just suddenly brightened up when he saw Seohyun came out to meet him. "Oppa, you're home."

 

"Yeah, I'm home." Feeling good just speaking it, Yonghwa handed her the bouquet. "For you."

 

"Oh, thanks Yong Oppa, it's beautiful."

 

You're way more beautiful, he wanted to say but instead. "They're from Jeju."

 

Her eyes got bigger. "Really?"

 

"Ah, well, as the seller at shop next block said."

 

She looked at him with both amusement and annoyance. "And when did you get back to Seoul?"

 

"Just an hour ago and I went straight here. I met Taeyeon, Fany and Nich-ssi just at the front of the building."

 

"Omo. I'll find something for you to drink. Do you want anything special?" She asked Nich. "I think we have Coke, orange juice, tea, and coffee somewhere."

 

"Why he can get coffee, when I don't?" Yonghwa protested.

 

"Because he's a guest, guest can choose his preference."

 

"But.."

 

Nich cut Yonghwa off by saying. "I don't want to be a guest anymore." He smiled. "How about we shared this wine together and the rest in the kitchen. I know you guys love wine." He said while handed her a bottle he had been carrying.

 

"Ok, right away." She went along with the wine into the kitchen and followed by a loud happy noise in that tiny room.

 

 

#

 

 

Sitting on the couch, two men were sipping his wine, sharing a questionable peaceful moment with TV and loud noise from the kitchen.

 

"I heard you got to face an army a few day back, congratulations when I see you're still alive." Yonghwa said, grinning.

 

"Ah, I had my moment." Nich said with nostalgia feeling. "It's an experience that I won't forget anytime soon, kindda scary when I think about it."

 

"It's them." Yonghwa pointed to the kitchen. "They looked out on each other. Their friendship is very strong and admirable."

 

Nich nodded in agreement. "And when there's a threat, they faced it together. Though as a threat to them at a time myself, it scared me less, facing those scary piercing eyes. It seemed like they gonna skin me alive." he said, visibly shivered.

 

"Oh, but you're still alive after that." He grinned. "And you're finally with Fany, congrats."

 

They clinked. "Thanks." Nich continued. "And have you ever found yourself in the center of battle field?"

 

"With them?"

 

"Yea."

 

"Sure, definitely, when I had my eyes on their beloved Maknae, I was sure a threat." Yonghwa carelessly moved his shoulder.

 

"Oh, what happened?"

 

"It might be scarier than yours, mine."

 

"Tell me!" Manly men didn't gossip, but sharing experience was another, right? Nich thought.

 

"Nich, Yonghwa, dinner is ready, please come in." Tiffany called them.

 

"Later, then." Yonghwa grinned and slapped on Nich's shoulder before both of them disappeared into the kitchen.

 

 

#

 

 

"Don't you think about table is too small?" Someone said.

 

"With all plates and people, yeah, I think so."

 

"However, Sooyoung's recipes are daebak." Another one said while munching on something.

 

"You're going to be the best of the best chef in Korea!" Hyoyeon slurred with her wine.

 

"And this. What's it? I've never seen before." Nich, the foreigner said.

 

"A kind of stew, I've got that menu from Boutique Kitchen a few week ago, nice, isn't it?" Sooyoung said.

 

"Boutique Kitchen?"

 

"It's a TV show about making food, Sooyoung's favorite part time sticked herself in front of TV." Yuri reported.

 

"Must be good, it's delicious." Nich happily ate all.

 

 

- CONT -


 

Author Note: I’m back with a new couple!!!

 

Thx for reading.