Bonus Chapter

Undeniably Perfect Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' POV


It was in the middle of the night when I felt someone poking my side that caused me to wake up. I adjusted my eyes to the dark to find out that it's none other than my wife who has that small pout on her lips.

"Kris~" She whined, waking me up fully. I sat up, rubbing my eyes as I look at her.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked worriedly. Hell, ever since she became pregnant I felt that my over protectiveness increased ten folds. 

And you can't blame me. She's one hell of a giddy girl. I can remember how she whined and pleaded me to let her go to Cube and just to watch the new trainees dance for a few hours. Since I'm in no position to argue with one pregnant Hyuna, I let her off not knowing that she would be joining the dance practice herself. And what happened next almost killed me. Seeing her so pale and weak really scared me to death that I thought we're going to lose our baby. After that incident, pouting or not, I restrained myself from giving in easily. Not that I'm an awful husband but I just wanted to protect her and our baby.

"Can you buy me some M&Ms?" She innocently asked, her eyes on me. "And I only want those color red M&Ms." My eyes grew wide hearing her request.

This is the crazy cravings kicking in. So far, this hasn't been the weirdest. One time, she asked me to look for kimchi flavored ice cream. While I was in the middle of an important meeting with the boy group that will be debuting under EXO's care.

"Don't we have M&Ms baby? I remember buying a few bags." 

"You ate all of them a few nights ago Yi Fan." She narrowed her eyes on me, reminding me which I answered with a sheepish smile. 

"Sorry. Aigooo. I guess I'll go now then. M&Ms and only the red ones. Anything else baby?" I asked as I got up, quickly changing to more presentable clothes. She shook her head and got back under the covers, giving me a sweet smile.

How can I just resist her when the girl I love is smiling at me like that?


"Be careful okay?" I nodded at her before kissing her lips chastely. After collecting my car keys and wallet, I left and drove quickly to the nearest convenience store. Grabbing more than a dozen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter