Extra Chapter

Undeniably Perfect Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since you all want KrisHyuna fluff, I'll grant your wishes. Kekeke. Just a random scene for UPT. When Hyuna's still pregnant. So I hope you'll enjoy it. :))

==

Kris' POV

 

"Kris?" My ears perked up hearing my wife's voice coming from the bedroom. Worried that something happened, I quickly checked on her, saving the document I'm working on. And to my surprise, I saw her, standing right in front of our life size mirror, her shirt lifted up showing her round belly that's bearing our baby.

 

"Yeah baby?" I stood behind her, gently wrapping my arms around her waist. She looked at me through the mirror, her eyes glassy. I can't help but frown, worrying about her.

"Hey. What's wrong? Were you crying?" Her lips quivered as she looked down. Her hair falling and covering her face a little.

 

I sighed inwardly. These mood swings she's experiencing aren't doing her any good.

 

"Baby. What's wrong? Come on. Tell me." I pleaded, pressing a kiss on her cheek as I rest my chin on her shoulder. I softly held her hand, letting it rest against her baby bump.

It's been almost 6 months when we found out that she's pregnant. 3 months left and we'll be seeing our baby. And what's making me excited even more is when we knew that it's going to be a baby boy. 

"I look horrible." She squeaked, lifting her head a little to take a look at me. Her tears started falling slowly as she gaze at me through the mirror. I honestly felt bad hearing her say those words.

 

Damn mood swings. 

This isn't the first time it happened anyway. I'm used to it but I'm not used to seeing her cry.

 

"Baby. What are you saying?" My frown deepened, my fingers gently drawing small circles at the back of her hand. '

"Look at me. I look fat. My cheeks are so stuffed. I look bloated. I. I. I l-look fat!" She burst out in to tears again, this time turning around to bury her face on my chest. I heaved a sigh, gently caressing her back to soothe her. 

 

This so far is the worst I've seen. And it's making me cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter