Final

BTS V versus BIG BANG G-Dragon

Taehyung swears if he has to listen to how great G-Dragon is again he would kill himself.

He’s sure he would in less than five minutes, though, because someone is still listening to Coup D’état and that person is still on the fifth track which means there is more than half more but Taehyung has had enough of hearing how perfectly amazing G-Dragon-sunbaenim is so he makes it his effort to leave the living room before he would really kill himself, and he still wants to live – he hasn’t made the whole world knows Kim Taehyung yet.

And while at it, he would make sure the whole world knows that Kim Taehyung is better than G-Dragon.

He doesn’t understand the obsession, really. Sure, G-Dragon is quite cool but how could that be compared to Taehyung? Taehyung is, like, the coolest, isn’t he? Yes, G-Dragon is talented and all but give Taehyung five years, he would do twice as great. That person should know that – Taehyung shows him everything. The G-Dragon that he worships doesn’t even know him but Taehyung loves him more than anything, even more than the ARMYs, and hell, Taehyung loves ARMYs like a lot; both he has met and he hasn’t yet.

Jeon Jungkook knows that – Taehyung tells him every night before he goes to sleep and every morning after he wakes up.

Kim Taehyung isn’t someone who’s easily annoyed because he’s more the type to do the annoying most but everyone got their limit and Taehyung has been patient for so long.

So, he wouldn’t budge this time around even if Jungkook is climbing up the bed now, looking amused.

“What are you doing here, hyung?” Jungkook asks as if Taehyung had not just threatened to leave if he doesn’t stop his gushing on G-Dragon ten minutes ago.

“Nothing,” replies Taehyung, offhandedly; the hem of his shirt suddenly looks more interesting than ever and probably even more attractive than Jungkook’s face. “What are you doing here, go listen to your CD.”

Jungkook chuckles as he shakes his head. “Are you jealous of GD-sunbaenim again?”

Taehyung doesn’t know what Jungkook is talking about; he never –

“Really, hyung – if you sulk every time I listen to GD-sunbaenim, even I couldn’t take you seriously,” Jungkook adds, without a chuckle this time.

Okay, maybe Taehyung has walked out once or twice before; it occurs so rare Taehyung doesn’t remember…

“It’s just last week you went off with Jimin just because I hummed out Going Crazy…”

That was last week?

“It took me days to find my CDs when you hid them – you know I got all of the songs in my player, right? No, if you hide my player this time, I’d really get angry – the last time wasn’t even half of it.”

Taehyung has never dreamed of hiding Jungkook’s player, ever. That boy lives for his player – Taehyung couldn’t imagine the chaos that would be ensued if the player decides to get missing one day; much less if anyone tries to hide it purposely. Taehyung still loves the members and the managers and the Titan mask and the plush dolls the fans gave them; it would be something he would never do.

He has learned his lesson; Jungkook probably has all the songs on top of his head, anyway.

Jungkook shifts closer to Taehyung, watching the sulking boy intently. He isn’t one who goes talking to sulking people, to be honest; Jimin walks out on him on daily basis and Jungkook doesn’t even bother to say anything – he knows Jimin would bounce back, all smiling, ten minutes later, anyway. He knows Taehyung wouldn’t be sulking for long too; he would be dragging Jungkook away and clings to him the moment the maknae starts to approach any other member.

Yes, he maybe not look like it but Taehyung is possessive like that. He is even more possessive than Seokjin of his shoujo manga collection and Seokjin is someone who shoves anyone who comes near his collection; as if any of them actually wants to read those mushy love stories that he’s found sniffling over every night and the sole reason for his swollen eyes the next morning.

Jungkook could just leave Taehyung alone and have him come back the next hour later but he thinks he should probably do something out of good will. Jungkook is pretty kind, after all. He treats his hyungs well and really care about them – wouldn’t say anything to offend them any way at all.

And he loves his Tae-hyung.  Maybe he doesn’t say it every day (read : every walking seconds) like Taehyung does, but he really does.

“Let’s stop this, and watch that anime you were telling me about?” He tries, though if he could be totally honest, he couldn’t really care for some pink-headed boy, noisy blonde girl and a talking blue cat. But if he could get Taehyung out of sulking mode, maybe it is worth the effort. He could always zone out and sings in his head, anyway.

“Just go listen to your GD-sunbaenim.”

“Tae-hyung,” Jungkook sighs and prays for some patience pack since he’s surely not the most patient person around, even around his loved ones. “Why are you being like this? Yoongi-hyung is okay with Jimin liking Taeyang-sunbaenim and that boy got Taeyang-sunbaenim on his phone wallpaper. Mine is both of us, right?”

Taehyung finally looks at Jungkook, though his expression is all judging. “Yours is your selca that I happened to photobomb, remember?”

Taehyung doesn’t even want to remind him how Jungkook was being a to him for days just because Taehyung had ‘ruined his best selca’ that he wouldn’t even upload in Twitter of fan café.

“That’s not the point,” says Jungkook hurriedly – how could he forget about that. “The point is I have no GD-sunbaenim on my wallpaper, okay? So stop sulking already. Let’s make Jimin make us ramen and watch anime, okay? I’ll even ask Jin-hyung to let us eat on your bed, okay?”

That better get Taehyung, Jungkook thinks, because asking Seokjin would be such a pain; he’s so particular about eating on the bed.

When Taehyung starts to smile that one smile Jungkook has never seen he did for anyone else, Jungkook thinks that Seokjin’s nagging would worth it, probably. And when he feels Taehyung’s lips on his and Taehyung’s hand curling around his own, yes, he’s sure it is worth it.