StupiD DarE

Stupid Love

 

 

THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE QUITE INTERESTING FOR YOU GUYS!!
^^

+++++++++++++++++++++++++===

 

“SOO JIN” someone shouted from the hallway of students.

MY EYES.

My eyes widened in shock from something/someone behind the hallway of students passing. 

 AM I DREAMING??

I am see it right?? I rub my both eyes with my pair of hand.

 

NOo?!

No!! I pinched myself in hand.

“Owwch”I mumble to myself.

 

YES!!YES!!

I am not dreaming. I pinched myself and it hurt. Yes!! I looked up to something/someone but it was gone. Just when I started to believe tha-

 

“Hey! ” someone hugged me.

 

I hugged back without looking at the person or without thinking straight.

 

“Its you, I missed you,” I simply said without thinking again.

“Whoohh” a deep voice said and I looked up at its face. Ji-yong, I think! (You know the pretty boy from my class)

 

“Yeah. Who are you to hug me?” I asked in anger. I think I also spat on his face. Oops.

“ahum,” he clears his throat. “Then why are you still hugging me?” he avoid my question and asks another question.

 

“Tsk” he let a sound when he saw my face.

I quickly let go of my hands and punched his stomach HARD. Atomically his upper body went 90 degree and he grips his stomach.

 

“Ow-oWW” he let a sound but in pain.

“That’s what you’ll get for not answering my question and bugging me” I folded my hands and looked at him in pity. I looked at him and looked up. Everyone in the hallway was staring and whispering. Gossiper.

 

“I miss you TOO,” he said in flirty voice as stood up straight.

“Puff” I looked at Kae RI and she was giving dead glares.

“What?” I asked in confuse.

“Are you guys DATING?” she freaked out.

“NNOO” giving the death glare to her as well.
 

“Who would date this… This idiot girl” Ji yong’s eyes went up and down looking at me in disgusting way.

 

“Oh yeah, then why did you hug me, IDOIT” I pointed out the fact.

“’cause its was a dare” he said.

“You. YOU-” he was saved by the bell. “YAHH, GO DIE, IDOIT” I shouted at him and again spat at him. “And I am NOT SORRY” I said and dragged Kae RI in right hand and her friend in left.

 

“Soo Jin, she is not in our class,” Kae RI shouted. I let go my left hand dragged Kae RI.

 

“She is so cruel, right?” I heard Ji yong voice and I turned around.

“YAHH, WHY you stalking us?” I asked.

“Urmm, ‘cause we’re in same class” he simply said and walked past us.

“Oh, yeah” am I an idiot.

“IDOIT” He said reading my mind.

 

I dragged Kae RI behind me walking faster to class. I just passed Ji yong. He walked past us.

 

“YAHH”I shouted at him.

“What stupid?” he shouted back as he opened the door.

“Lady first” I said in normal voice and went inside dragging Kae RI.
 

“Soo Jin, what are doing to Kae RI?” the teacher asked in surprised. I let go of Kae RI. She straightens up in the feet.

“Nothing” I said and turn to Kae RI.

“We were late so we came running” Kae RI makes an excuse and I looked down on my shoe.

“By Soo Jin dragging you?!” the teacher looks even confused.

“Yes” Kae RI nods. There was some pity laughter filled in the room. I looked up at the class then to the teacher and a new student?!
I can’t see her face so I looked at the teacher again.

 

“Oh, she is a new student” the teacher said aloud. “Go back to your seat” he ordered.

 

We did as we were told and Ji yong creep between us.

“Sir, Ji yong is late” I yelled.

“Ji yong” the sir shouted.

“Wait, till I get you” he mumbled.

“Yes sir” he turn to the sir as Kae RI and me walked to our seat.

“Heh- er.” I let out a sound and seated to my seat.

 

 

“Now, go to your seat” sir finished yelling at me as I looked up to the board.

“Ahum, students this is eun mi, please be kind to her” sir introduced the new student. I have heard that name but where…and that…fac..face..
 

“EUN MI” I shouted aloud and getting up from my seat. So I was not seeing things then.

 

Eun mi, my best friend, urmm she is a bit pretty than me. Long black hair up to her hips. Pretty black eyes with curved eyelashes. Fine nose and ears. Her appearance is like cute girl type.

 

“Soo, jin” she said giving me a smile. Everyone eyes darted to me and eun mi.

“Oh, Soo jin you know each other?” sir said in confusion.

“Yep, she is my best friend” I said proudly.

“Okay, eun mi why don’t you seat in front of Youngbae” sir pointed out the seat.

 

Youngbae is the guy I said that looked innocent and the type who focus on his study.

Eun mi walked to the seat in front of Youngbae.
Youngbae smiled at eun mi and I think eun mi blushed.

 

“Hey!” Youngbae says coolly.

“Hi” eun mi says as she tucks her hair behind her ears.

 

Sir started teaching his lessons and did what I am best at. Day dream.

“Youngbae oppa, saranghae” says eun mi.

“Baby I love you too.” Youngbae and eun mi hugs together.
Next thing they marry each other and have baby girl. Cute.

 

I pulled to the non-fantasy, by a crunched paper not. I looked around, ji yong was avoided me and caught my eyes.

 

“pass it to him” he mouthed as pointed to Youngbae. I looked at the note.

“I did the dare. I can eat at your place for months, right?”it wrote on the note.

 

What!! This innocent looking guy dared Ji yong to HUG ME.

I threw the piece of note at Youngbae in anger. He glared at me.

“YOU dared that guy to hug ME?”I mouthed.

 

“Soo jin, answer this question” sir interrupts and pointed the question with a thin stick. I looked at the board and tried to figure out.

“Urmm, urmm…” I didn’t know the answer. I didn’t even know what we are learning.

“Forces IN CLASS” He hits the board. I jumped as everybody in class. “And stop passing notes” I slams the thin stick in table.

 

“Yes sir” that was all I could say.

 

======================

Break time

 

“YAHH, YOU DARED THAT JI YONG GUY TO HUG ME”  I shouted to Youngbae.

“oh, it was YOU?!” in shock.

 By the way, as usually everybody around is glaring AND whispering to each other.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SCHOOL?!
 

“Sorry” he apologise. “He asked to dare him and I dared him to hug someone ugly,” he said.

“SOMEONE WHAT?” I asked if heard it wrong.

“Someone ugly” he said innocently. “He doesn’t hug anyone. … I think I was desperate to stay our house”

“That, that bast.ard I am going to kill him,” I mumbled.

“Soo Jin lets goo” eun mi keeps pulling me.

 

“YOUNGBAE what’s keeping you long?” Ji yong head pops from the door.

I walk towards him.

“Soo jin, com’on lets goo, please” eun mi begged and pulled me.

“Just wait,” I said.

“YAHH, you think I’m UGLY!”I shout at him.
“Auff, yahh” he says.

“Oh really?,” I said casually but in rough tone. “You aren’t even close to look better then…then that guy,” I point to a guy.

 

he guy wore big chunky glasses and shirt tucked in the trouser TIGHTLY. And he was reading big book in the corridor by the window.

 

“As if” he said in confident. “Every girl IN THIS SCHOOL is head over heals” he says laughing.

“Hey! Do you know he is making fun of you girls” I looked at the crowd of students hearing our conversation.

“Yeah but who cares, he is JUS.. Just…”a girl says as she looks at dreamily.

“Uff, you” I waves off my hand.

“Give up yet” he asks.

“No!” I shouted. “Just wa-”I looked at empty spot, where eun mi was.

“Eun mi went outside with Youngbae,” a boy said.

 

I rushed out the door and Ji yong followed me.

“That guy went off with this stupid ugly’s friend” I can hear Ji yong mumbling.

“Yahh, who you calling stupid ugly?” I shouted at him.

“You, who is stupid ugly than you” he questions.

“I’m not stupid ugly,” I said.

“Whatever” he says as we reached the canteen.

“Eun mi” I rush to her...and Youngbae.

“Oh, Soo Jin I was hungry so I left with Youngbae” she said sweetly.

“I’m sorry for leaving you on your first day” I apologise.

 

“Youngbae lets go” Ji yong pulling Youngbae at his arm. “Come on”

“Okay,” he looks at Ji yong.

“Later” Youngbae says and walks out off the canteen.

===+++++++++++++++

THANKS FOR READING!!
HEHEHEHE..^^