Despe®ate.

Stupid Love

1st week of school/Seoul gone.

 

Its has been I week since I have been in Seoul and the 1st week of school gone. I still haven’t made any friends YET. Its not easy making friends easily then you would think, its HARD. I miss my best/closest friend, eun mi and the others. Eun mi and me have been friends since playgroup and I really, really miss her.

 

My lovely mom and me are shopping and looking around the new/BIG Seoul. Jae min and dad are also visiting the big city, Seoul, but not with us.

 

“Mom lets go to that shop,” I pointed at the cute little shop.

“Okay, but we only have 1 hour” she looks at her watch and I pull her sleeve like a little kid.

“Ok. Ok” she says as she pulls away slowly.

“Sorry!” I apologise feeling little embarrasses to myself because me acting like little kid.

“C’mon then” she looks at me and we both head to that cute shop.

 

We walk inside the shop and the place was huge inside but from the outside, it looked little. It’s like MAGIC.

“WOW” my head twist and turn to look all around the place. But I stop when mom nudged me and I look at her.
“This is like girls out doing girls shopping” a smile forming in both of our face.

“Yep” I said and looked at around the shop again.

 

There were mostly girls in this shop with some of their boyfriend?! Some girls same as my age. My eyes stopped at a summer straw hat. I went up to the hat and tried it on. I looked around to find my mom; I saw her looking at some clothes. I took off the hat and went toward her.

 

“Look” I said as I put on the hat.

“Oh hon. it suits you,” she says and on my face, there is a smile for ages. I saw a mirror and looks at it.

“Wow, it does suit me,” I mumble to myself.

“Yeah, its does suit you” I heard a voice from my side and turn my head to the voice.

“Thanks “I says and add “urmm, do I-”

 

“Hi, I’m Kae Ri” she introduced herself to a strange that is me.

 “Urm, hi?!” I say.

“Do you know me?” I look her I might know her but I can’t recognise her face from my memories.

“Yeah, I go Seoul secondary school and I am same class as you” Kae Ri say but I’m trying to remember her.

 

“Nah, I still don’t remember you” I was about to say this aloud but suddenly something popped in my head. I make nice conversation and we might become friend, my 1st friend in this city/school. He-he, am I smart or what??

 

“Oh, really?” I replied nicely and smiling.

“Yep, I seat in front you” Kae Ri looks at me and smiles as well.

Ohh, she is the one who sits in front of me in the class so that why I did not see her face and recognise her face.

 

“Hi, sorry I quite didn’t recognise you” I’m still smiling.

“No, its okay” she simply says.

“Oh. Yeah I am-” interrupt again.

“I know who you are” the second time.

 

I am making friend so I will forget this but who cares right? When you don’t even have a single friend in this big city/school. RIGHT?? I AM STILL SMILING then she looks at me weirdly.

 

“So, I have to go look for my mom” I says casual, not sounding desperate to make friends.

“Oh ok” she says.

“See you in school then?!” I question weirdly.

 She just nod in reply and I turn 180 degree feeling really embarrasses.

I walk away to find my mom with the hat in my hand.

 

“So did you find any good clothes?” I asked

“Yes, these” she shows it to me. It was reddish-pink shirt with an antique gold coloured button at the end of the long sleeves.

“Does it suit me?” she puts the shirt in front of her.

“Yeah,”I say, it really suited her. “I think you should buy it” I said.

“Really?” she says quite not sure.

“Yeah mom, it suits you,” I say convincing her.

“Okay, I’ll buy it” she smiles. “Do you want to buy that one?” she asks.

“Don’t know.” I say just like mom before but I quickly said, “Okay, I’ll buy it if you will buy it for me”

She chuckled when she heard me talk. She looks at the price tag.

“It’s not that expensive so I’ll buy it for you” she looks at me and I smile in reply.

=======

After 1 hour

 

Now, we all are at our home. I am at my room, and the other family don’t know. I put on my hat with summer dress that suited and looked in the mirror. I did look pretty but I’m not the girl that is girly and all. I am casual/natural type girl that looks good for me.

 

*THUD THUD* I heard knocking in my bedroom door.

“YES?”I shouted.

“Noona, dinner is ready” he opens the door and his eyes widened.

“You brat, who said you can open the door?”  I said in anger.

“I did knock and you said yes, so I came in,” he simply said.

“And you didn’t lock your door “he quickly said innocently.

I look in the mirror again and I can see that brat looking at me.

“What?” I said in anger again.

“You should wear that type of clothes, its looks good,” he simply said again.

“Yeah right” I said in sarcasm.

“No really, you look more like a girl” he said.

 

 Now, I lost my temper hearing him talk. I took a pillow from the bed and threw the pillow at him. The pillow smashes in his face.

 

“Now, you look like you have possessed in this girl’s body” he admits as he fixes hi glasses.

“Oh, yeah” I says picking another pillow.

“Yeah, really?” he still fixing his glasses.

“Well, guess what? This girl’s body is mine body” I said making it obvious and threw the pillow below his face.

 

You might ask why?  But if his glasses brakes AGAIN then dad will stop my pocket money for 3-4 months, replacing it for Jae Min’s glasses. Do you nerd’s glasses is expensive? So I think that’s why there is only few nerds in the world. NERDS = GLASSES = EXPENSIVE. CLEVER ah?

 

“NOOoo” he shouted when I threw the pillow that him.

 

I took off the hat and something hit at my back from behind. Again, I was hit at the back. JAE MIN. I slowly turned my head. He was smiling and scared when I glared at him.

 

“HEY!!”I yelled and I picked up the pillow but he already ran away.

“SCAREDY CAT” I yelled at the door.

 

===========

2nd week of new school

 

“Bye mom” I said and rush out the door.

“Soo Jin-wait” I heard when I was out the door in hurry. But I ignored her because I don’t have time, mom, sorry. I was already late.

 

 I stopped running when I saw students walking to school. I can see that I’m not late. There were some girl’s in-group with their friends. It rem-

 

“SOO JIN” someone called out my name, I think?!

“SOOM JIN” someone called out again. I turned my head and a girl was running towards me. Do I know her?!

 

“Hey!” she says casually.

“Hey?!” I questioned and looked at her.

 

*huff-puff huff-puff* she breath air in and out and I continue to stare at her.

 

“So-” I recognised her, but where have I seen her face. Oh yeah, in that cute little shop.

“Now, I remember you” I say. OMMO. DID I SAY IT THAT LOUD?? What was her name again?? I slowly look at her and she was still catching her breath. O-kay.

 

Silence…

Still silence…

 

“I thought I was gonna be late” she said after catching all her breath after a long silence walking.

“OH ME too” I said in hyper voice, because I didn’t think there was nothing to talk about.

“He-he. he-he” she slightly laughs.

 

Is she laughing AT ME?? I just smile at her. This is just on the outside and in the inside, I feeling quite angry but I try to control it. I sometime have lose my temper easily. ONLY SOMETIMES. Kae Ri.

 

“Kae Ri, right?” I asked to make sure.

“Yep.” Kae Ri said.

 

We reached the school gate and continuing walking to our class. Walking.

Walking.

Walking.

 

“Kae Ri” someone shouted Kae Ri’s name. We both turned our heads and a girl in ponytail was running towards at full speed in the hallway of students. Everybody was looking at her weirdly, like a freak! But I think she didn’t care about other people looks or whisper. Weird but cool.

 

“Mi-ya?” she question herself.

“KAE RI” She shouted louder coming towards us slowing down.

“hey. You” Kae Ri ran to her.

“I missed you” she said and hugged the girl in ponytail.

 

I wish--

 

“SOO JIN” someone shouted from the hallway of students.

 

MY EYES!!

AM I DREAMING??

NOo?!

YES!!YES!!

++++++++++++++++

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!
PLEASE COMMENT OR HIT THE SUBCRIBE BUTTON.
THANK YOU FOR READING. 

=)