My lovely wife (bonus chapter)

A next chapter

What am I going to do?! Where did I put it?!

 

I asked myself countless times making a mess in the bedroom, I knelt down beside the bed and looked underneath it. -'' Taemin! '' I heard my cute girlfriend's voice and bumped my head on the bed from surprising myself, she came in the room looking at me -'' What are you doing? She asked me, I got up and dusted myself and smiled at her. -'' I was looking for my shoes... '' I said and rubbed the back of my head, I walked passed her to go and look for it down stairs. -'' Where did you last use them? '' She followed me to the living room. -'' Yah~, shouldn't you be taking a rest? your going to hurt yourself '' I said looking at her worried. She pouted at me -'' I'm not a baby '' She said and walked towards the sofa to take a seat. I sighed -'' I know you're not but there is one inside you '' I said and smiled, she smiled at me happily and started to rub her belly. -'' I know~ '' She said and looked at her unborn baby inside her belly. I went to take a seat beside her totally forgetting about my search, I reached for her belly. -'' I wonder if it's a boy or a girl?... '' I said tracing my finger over her belly, she looked at me -'' If it's a boy I'll name him, if it's a girl you name her '' She said.

 

She looks so happy, just thinking of this makes her so cheerful, just watching her smile and how happy she is makes me really happy too, I can't help but smile at her

 

I watched her talk to her baby, I reached to my pocket to take my phone out but I found something much more important. I knelt down in front of her making her look at me. -'' What's wrong? '' She asked me holding my hand, I took out my hand out of my pocket and held her hand closer to me, I showed her the ring that I was looking for and smiled at her. -'' My beautiful, pure hearted girlfriend who bares my lovely child, will you marry me? '' I asked her trying not to show how nervous I was, even though I think I went over bored with my proposal. She didn't talk for a few seconds but then tears started to fall from her cheeks. -'' That... (sob) was so cheesy... '' She giggled, she bent down to hug me wrapping her arms around my neck -''... But that was the best proposal that I could ever get. Yes, I'll marry you '' She said and we both kissed.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

Where is she?

 

I asked myself, hoping that the doors would open. People that had came to our wedding were also curious and worried specially her parents and mine as well. The door opened, but it wasn't her it was the bride's made, she came running to me, when she had catch her breath she surprised me with such an announcement. -'' She's having her baby! the ambulance just arrived '' My eyes went wide open and I rushed to where she was. When I saw the ambulance I could hear her scream in pain, I went right inside seeing her sweating, I sat next to her holding her hand, her grip was tight. -'' Your going to be fine '' I said reassuring her, she nodded breath heavily.

 

We soon arrived at the hospital and she was immediately taken to the emergency room. Soon our parents had arrived and I accompanied her inside the room holding her arm. Every time the doctor says push I could feel the pain but mostly on my hand, she gripped it really hard that I screamed as well when she did.

 

It feels like I'm having the baby as well, I'm sweating like heck

 

It took 7 pushes for her to get the baby out, but we soon heard a cry, I smiled hearing such a beautiful noise, but she looked so tired and pale. I was given the honor of cutting the umbilical cord I felt such honor in doing so, but then the doctor saw something that she called the nurse to hurry to give something then more surprises. -'' Sir! you have twins! '' He said, My wife heard him to and forced a smile, I held her hand and rubbed her head wiping the sweat trickling down her face. -'' Just a few more pushes, you can do it '' I said looking back and forth to her and the baby. -'' Push! '' the doctor said, she pushed with all she could.

 

This is to much pressure, I feel like fainting

 

But soon I heard another cry, I had cut another one.

 

I'm a dad! Twins... Two babies!

 

I laughed out of energy when I wasn't the one who had to get two babies out of me. -'' Are they safe? '' She asked me, her hand losing grip, I bent down to give her a kiss on her forehead, tears flowed down my cheeks. -'' Yeah they're safe '' I sniffed -'' I'm a dad '' I added. she laughed and cried with me. -'' uhhuh, I'm a mom '' She said.

 

She was taken to a proper room and the babies was soon into her arms, the news was we both get to name the babies, a girl and a boy. -'' Should we get married here? '' I asked her playfully, she smiled at me -'' should we? '' She said, before she would say ~I want to get married in a dress!~ . A priest went inside the room followed by our parents, both her and me were surprised, our parents walked towards us, her parents to her side and mine to my side. -'' You two are getting married no matter what and where, there is no escape.

 

Huh?

 

Before we knew it, we got married in the hospital. But after she got out of the hospital we got married properly. We did three marriages, first was in the hospital  second was the modern kind of wedding like the white dress and tuxedo and third was the traditional Korean wedding, which she always wanted to do.

 

 

Happy End!

I hope you all enjoyed!