promise you won't leave

A next chapter

I know I'm not the prettiest girl in the world, but cheating on me is so low and sad 

 

As you sob on the sofa hugging your knees to your chest crying, not

noticing that someone had come in the house. While burying your face

over your arms someone had given you a warm hug. When you were

about to break away from the hug that was being given to you, you heard

Taemin's voice and had calmed down and let him hug you. 

-'' Don't cry... '' He said, you hugged him back. He sat next to you and placed his hand over your head. 

-'' I'm here, don't cry '' He said pulling you in for another hug, you buried your face on his chest and cried even louder.

-'' But I can't help it... I have to cry '' As you cried louder Taemin 

your head. 

-'' Cry as much as you want, I won't say anything... let it all out '' He said

comforting you as much as he can. You cried so much that you feel

asleep, he let your head rest on his lap and had traced his index

finger gently over your cheek and placed the strand of hair on your face to the back of your ear, he looked out the window and the sun was just about to set he lifted your head and had kissed your forehead before lifting you up carrying you in his arms like a bride. He carried you to your  bed room and put you to bed, before he could leave you to rest you reached out to grab his hand.

-'' Don't leave me... '' You said half asleep, Taemin looked at you in surprise and had sat on the bed getting in the bed with you still holding your hand. 

-'' You have to hold my hand, if I wake up not holding your hand I'm going to... I'm going to... '' As you slowly fall asleep not finishing your sentence Taemin giggled and had smiled warmly while watching you sleep, soon Taemin has also fallen asleep.

 

When you woke up it was already morning, rays of sunlight coming from the window has greeted you, lighting the room up with it's warmth, the white walls emitting a very soft and kind feeling and the warm blanket that covers you, you turned your head to your left finding Taemin beside you holding your hand, you smiled at him warmly and turned your body now facing his, you reached out to touch his eyelashes and had traced your finger over his cheek, before you got your hand away under the cover was Taemin's hand hiding to grab your hand, you jumped in surprise, he pulled you closer to him with your body touching his you blushed but didn't flinch an inch away from him, your face just a nose length away from each other.

-'' Tae- taemin... '' You said while you try and say his name properly, he kissed your forehead and smiled at you.

-'' Is it only your forehead that I can kiss? '' He asked, he gave you a hug with your head over his chest, hearing his heart beat, you tried to pull yourself away but Taemin had locked you inside his unwavering arms.

-'' I love you... '' Taemin said in such a sweet way that it felt like it could melt ice, your eyes widens and you raised your head to look at him.

-''but... I... '' You got cut off by Taemin.

-''I know you just got broken hearted and still recovering from the pain... '' Taemin loosen his hug.

-'' ...I'm not pretty... you might get tiered of me just like... '' You said unfinished again being interrupted by Taemin.

-'' Don't say that! '' Taemin said angrily.

-'' you are pretty, other men are just blind and can't see the beautiful you the way I do '' He blushed, I smiled at him and hugged him.

-'' Thank you... '' You said, Taemin lifted your chin up reaching in for a kiss, you looked at him hypnotized.

I want to be loved again... I don't want to feel upset forever, I have to move on. When a book ends... start a new one... when a chapter ends... read a new one, there is no bad ending in everything I just have to keep on going until I get to a happy one...

As your lips touches Taemin's you felt lighter and at ease , he gave you a sweet... light kiss, as your lips parted from each other Taemin had kissed your forehead and placed his forehead onto yours.

-'' saranghae '' Taemin said in such a sweet tone at the same time with such reassuring way that will never waver, you placed your hand on his cheek and smiled.

-'' I love you too '' You said in such content while he hold you in his arms.

-'' Promise me one thing... '' You said and went to look at him, Taemin looked at you with curiosity.

-'' Don't leave me '' Your voice cracked, he smiled.

-'' I promise '' Tears fell from your eyes from happiness hearing such those words from Taemin, he wiped you tears away and continued to hold you in his arms like there was no ending to such warm and beautiful feelings.