Chapter 1~!

The Rules of Being JongIn's Princess.

1. How the Prince met his Princess.

It was just a normal day for JongDae. The sun was shining brightly with the occasional blowing of the wind as he strolled at a moderate pace to school.

 

It was going so well, the stroll, he was absorbing in the suns ray of light and enjoying the slight breeze every now and again. That was until somebody decided to crash into fragile JongDae, knocking him onto the pebble-filled, concrete ground.

 

The short male felt the hardness of the pebbles on his hands and legs, then proceeded to look up to accuse whoever was in front of him. 

 

The glare of the sun made him squint his eyes at the stranger, who didn't even attempt to help him up!

 

He just stood there, hands in his pockets, staring at JongDae with expressionless eyes as if it was normal to find somebody on the ground.

 

JongDae huffed, stood up and dusted his hands then fixed his uniform before looking at the unknown figure again. He tried to put a name for the face but his mind went blank.

 

Who on earth is this guy?!

 

It's a small village where JongDae lived, the kind where everybody knew everybody and JongDae certainly did not know this person. The male in front of him was tall, dark hair styled upwards, nice dark skin and what caught JongDae's attention was the fact that he wore the same uniform as him!

 

He's 1000% sure that he had never seen this guy around and suddenly he attended his school? JongDae was sure that his brain was malfunctioning.

 

JongDae cleared his throat before he began to speak, "watch where you're going!" he said in the most meanest voice that he could muster.

 

The stranger laughed but then stopped after a while, he faced JongDae with a smirk "whatever you say Princess."

 

'Princess?! Who does this guy think he is?!' JongDae thought as he resisted the urge to rant on about how he is most definitely not a "princess", how did he even come to that conclusion?!

 

It didn't make any sense to JongDae whatsoever.

 

Instead JongDae just crossed his arms and puffed out his cheeks, he's decided that if he spent much longer with this person that he would be late for school and tardiness is something that Kim JongDae absolutely cannot tolerate.

 

He gave a glance at the smirking face once more before strutting away. He hoped to never see his face again! But then he remembered, they go to the same school.

 

The realization just dampened his mood.

 

When he arrived at the schools gates, he immediately spotted his friends BaekHyun and ChanYeol. "Dae!" called BaekHyun and he waved enthusiastically while running towards him, "Baek!".

 

They embraced and ChanYeol decided to join the hug too, when they let go JongDae immediately started talking "you can never believe what happened to me this morning!" he started.

 

BaekHyun and ChanYeol looked at him with raised eyebrows as he told them about the rude, smirking jerk who knocked him down.

 

They reached their classroom by the time the shortest of the 3 finished telling his story and ranting about the supposed "rude, smirking jerk".

 

"He really didn't apologize?" questioned BaekHyun and JongDae nodded "he just laughed, smirked then said and I quote, 'whatever you say Princess' how rude is that! he didn't even offer to help me up! and I am not a princess excuse him!".

 

ChanYeol patted his back "if it helps, one time an old lady called me an abnormally large boy," his friends looked at him "that's because you are Yeollie." BaekHyun said as he pinched the youngest's cheeks.

 

ChanYeol pouted "you all are just so small!" they scowled at him and so he raised his hands in mock surrender "fine! fine! fine! you're petite!"

 

They looked at each other and laughed before taking their seats.

 

Midway through the lesson JongDae looked out the window and his eyebrows furrowed, under an apple tree laid the stranger who knocked him down, completely asleep.

 

"Psssst Baek! .. Baek!" he whispered to his left "what!?" "it's him!" JongDae replied while nodding his head towards the window, where the body was lying.

 

BaekHyun blinked, the guy seemed awfully familiar now that he had seen his face.

 

"Oh." BaekHyun looked back to face the board, he propped his elbows onto his desk and placed his chin in his hands, where has he seen that kid before?!

 

For the rest of the lesson he wasn't able to concentrate as he racked his mind to think of who could possibly be that kid because he looked so familiar!

 

Before he knew it the bell rang and each student jumped out of their seats, obviously awaiting to hear the sound of the obnoxious bell.

 

BaekHyun packed away his equipment then walked along side ChanYeol who was telling him how boring the lesson was and that he was just doodling on his notebook.

 

Before JongDae left the classroom he looked back out the window, only to find the spot under the apple tree empty.

 

He clicked his tongue, why did he look out the window again anyway? Whatever that kid does is none of his concern.

 

"Hey! wait up!" he yelled and his friends turn around "come on! I heard that they're serving dukboki today!" ChanYeol replied and JongDae jogged up to catch up to them.

 

They walked to the cafeteria, or rather BaekHyun and JongDae did, ChanYeol was practically speed walking while occasionally grabbing their hands and dragging them in attempt to make them walk faster.

 

The tallest of the 3 quickly joined the queue, leaving BaekHyun and JongDae behind because his food is more important. They'll understand.

 

They paid for their lunch and sat at their proclaimed table, now they just had to wait for their other friend, JunMyeon.

 

They waited for around 5 minutes until they saw him walking in with a tall figure beside him. "Hey guys, this is my cousi--" he was suddenly interrupted by BaekHyun "KAI!".

 

JunMyeon gives him a face "how'd you know?" "remember that one time I went to your house and I saw him shirtless?" "oh yeah.."

 

Jongdae who was too busy eating to even bother listening to the conversation, looked up to greet JunMyeon when his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped, "YOU!"

 

Kai met his eyes and smirked;

 

"Hello Princess."


And there you go!

The pilot chapter of this story!

I hope you guys enjoy this one!

I've been thinking of doing this since the end of 2013.

I just never got around to it. Lol.

Love you guys~