Chapter 2~!

The Rules of Being JongIn's Princess.

2. When the Prince proclaimed his Princess.

 

To say that JongDae was bewildered was an understatement!  Why is the stranger a.k.a rude, smirking jerk from earlier with his JunMyeon Hyung?!

 

He blinked multiple times, ignoring the greeting from the stranger "H-hyung! who is this?!" JunMyeon chuckled "he's my cousin," "c-cousin!?" sputtered JongDae, just how could this rude being be related to his sweet, angelic Hyung?!

 

It didn't make any sense!

 

"The name's Kai." he winked and JongDae gave him a face before turning around to finish his food.

 

This fascinated Kai, usually when he gave his smirk or a wink people would melt or blush, regardless of their gender.

 

JongDae scrunched his nose, he could feel someone staring at him.

 

At first he looked left and right, everyone seemed to be eating and absorbed in mindless chatter. However when he looked in front of him, he locked eyes with the dark orbs of Kai, just what he didn't want.

 

He stuck his tongue out at him, whose smirk just stayed planted onto his face with raised eyebrows as if to dare him to say something while JunMyeon was around.

 

They continued the staring match until ChanYeol cut in, "so Kai, tell us about yourself!" the said male tore his eyes away from JongDae to look at the tallest  "I love dancing."

 

ChanYeol blinked and stared at him, expecting more information about the latter. Kai noticed this and continued "I'm a ninety-four liner."

 

JongDae choked on the ricecake that he was eating and BaekHyun patted his back while JunMyeon gave him a bottle of water.

 

That kid is a '94 liner?! What is this sorcery?! Well, he should definitely show more respect towards JongDae.

 

"Are you alright?" questioned JunMyeon "y-yes Hyung," replied JongDae as he smiled at the eldest, who looked at him with eyes full of worry as his hand rested on the younger's left shoulder.

 

Kai's eyes narrowed slightly as his smirk diminished into a thin line, what is his relationship with the Princess?!

 

That is what he is interested in finding out about.

 

"Oi Princess!" he called, JongDae's eye twitched "my name is JongDae! JongDae! J-o-n-g-D-a-e!" Kai clicked his tongue as his smirk returned "whatever Princess."

 

"JunMyeon Hyungie!" pouted JongDae and JunMyeon looked at his cousin "don't call him that JongIn."

 

Kai rose an eyebrow "I'll call him what I like thanks," he then looked at JongDae "as I was saying, Princess go get me a bottle of that aloe vera drink in the vending machine." he ordered.

 

JongDae's jaw dropped "don't tell me what to do!" however Kai slipped some change across the table "run along Princess."

 

JongDae looked at JunMyeon who gave him a sorry look before sticking his tongue out at Kai as he grabbed the change.

 

"So why did you move here Kai?" he heard BaekHyun ask as he walked away.

 

To be honest, JongDae wanted to know why too because if he hadn't moved there he would have never entered JongDae's life!

 

He could have been continuing with his life as usual but no. Kai just had to move there and is coincidentally JunMyeon's cousin!

 

He was sure that Kai coming into his life was the revenge of the universe for that time he took ChanYeol's crayons without permission.

 

He gave them back though! And he was 6 years old!

 

He huffed as he put the coins into the machine and bent down to retrieve the drink.

 

"That is so sweet!" he heard BaekHyun say in a voice slightly higher than his usual one, "what is?" JongDae asked curiously as he walked over towards his seat.

 

"Kai moved here because mmppfff--!!" JunMyeon and BaekHyun slapped their hands on ChanYeol's mouth to prevent the latter from revealing anything.

 

JongDae's bottom lip jutted out as he shrugged. "So why did you move here?" he questioned as he took his seat, Kai just smirked and shrugged "you'll never know Princess."

 

JongDae stuck out his tongue "here's your fancy water." he said as he chucked him the bottle of 'aloe vera drink'.

 

Kai was about to say something when a tall, brown/black haired male appeared "Duckie!" he smiled. 

 

JongDae smiled brightly, immediately recognizing the voice "Ken!" he said as he jumped up from his seat to embrace the older.

 

"SungGyu Hyung told me to remind you about choir rehearsal after school," Ken informed as they hugged and JongDae nodded "alright, I'll meet you at your locker."

 

JongDae really likes Ken.

 

He's nice and bubbly and simply just fun to be around. He told JongDae not to call him JaeHwan since apparently only his boyfriend, TaekWoon can. TaekWoon is known as Leo to everyone who isn't JaeHwan.

 

Kai watched through narrow eyes, who is this "Ken" person? What's his business with his the Princess?

 

Kai kept his eyes on the taller male as he skipped away.

 

Throughout his classes, Kai couldn't take his mind off of Ken and the Princess and so he stealthily followed them to their choir rehearsal.

 

It was 2 hours later when it had ended.

 

And when JongDae went to get his bag from the other smaller, conjoined room, Kai took the opportunity to make himself known.

 

"Yah!" he called and everyone in the room turned to stare at him, "JongDae is mine, alright." he started.

 

"Anyone who dares try to court him will never be seen or heard from again, got it?" he threatened as he loosened his tie and cracked his knuckles. Whispers immediately broke out and the students whipped out their phones to spread the news.

 

This all halted when the topic of their conversation came back.

 

Kai grabbed the back of his backpack and dragged him away. "Where do you think you're taking me?!" JongDae inquired, but never got an answer.

 

The pupils in the room were rendered speechless.

 

There were rumours of JunMyeon's not so angelic cousin being expelled from his previous school for unspeakable reasons.

 

It was also rumoured that he would pick a target and stick to it, to the person who chosen.

 

Their eyes widened as they looked at each other, they had come to realization.

 

Kai's target was no other than their sweet, caring, kind, cute, smart, adorable JongDae.

 

Well .


And there we have it!

What do you guys think?

I'm planning to make JongDae much more adorable and cute in the future of this story so don't worry if you we expecting a precious JongDae (even though he always is).

Love you guys~~