Down Broadway to Midtown-Manhattan, I'm taking you home...love ♥

Down NYC broadway, I'm taking you home...love

[final updated February 27th, 2014]

 

This is not part of doubel update, but its a part of the story. It is a one shot, but because it is getting too long to put in a single chapter. I decided to cut it into two. Here you go. :D

PS. I hope you noticed about the color mark i made for Hyukjae&Donghae's letters. Hyukjae is red, Donghae is blue.

 

 


 

 

The next day, he read what Donghae had written for him,

 

[1980.]            PS: remember Hyukjae wrote to ask Donghae about his birthday.

 

Hyukjae’s face went pale, but suddenly he laughed out by himself, grandpa even asked him what was wrong. He smiled and shook his head telling grandpa about the age that Donghae told him.

 

“ah seriously, Donghae wrote that?” Grandpa asked, and Hyukjae nodded his head. He quickly scribbled back,

 

[Well, then, I call you, Hyung…. Hyung! I supposed to say this long time ago, but nice to meet you, hyung! ;) ]

 

Donghae spurted his green tea latte that he just sipped in moments ago. He choked on his latte, “I was just joking,” he pouted and the grandpa laughed at him, “That’s what you get for fooling him, young Donghae ah…”

 

Donghae shook his head and then wrote back,

 

[Seriously? I seem that old? … I’m not hyung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠbut I don’t mind you calling me either :)))) no one ever calls me that. Ahahahahaha…]

 

[You’re so cute.] was all Hyukjae wrote back after reading Donghae’s reply. Every time, every time, Donghae never failed to surprise him with those replies, and he really liked those feelings.

 

Without him knowing, time flies so fast, he already exceeded his stays in New York. He supposed to be there for just around 2 weeks like Kyuhyun said, but now it was more than 8 weeks. And he found he had more reasons to stay than going back. He knew when he went back to Seoul, there would be pile of works waiting for him, but now staying in New York, just to communicate with Donghae made his heart all warming. Slowly, he had the urge of hearing Donghae’s voice, seeing Donghae for real.

 

 

 

* * * * * * *

 

 

Hyukjae was walking toward direction of the store with a smile on his face. The evening sky today seemed chills for him. He brushed his shoulder against a person who was exiting the store, as he pushed the door to get inside. He murmured “Sorry,” and as the person did the same, and they both walked off continue with their own directions. But there was this sensation, this familiar feelings.... And from the corner of his eyes, he noticed the man was wearing quite a nice brand- long jacket in navy blue, but he ignored as he quickly skipped to the counter of the store. But his heart was about to stop beating, the grandpa was busy somewhere at the corner, he read the note that Donghae left,

 

[Hyukjae, I will have to travel for my projects for a while. I don’t know when I will be back in New York, and by the time I return, I think you might be back in Seoul already. So by all means, i’d like to take this chance to thank you. I really enjoy having all these conversation with you, and I learn a lot from you. Maybe times in the future will led us to meet each other. For now, take care. When you come to New York again, leave a message to grandpa, and I’ll know. Take care... Or... you can leave me your contact in Seoul! kk! Take care...]

 

No, Hyukjae didn’t expect this coming at all. His hand started to shake since he didn’t know what he should scribble back, and he didn’t know when Donghae leave, and he didn’t know when would Donghae see this replies of his. The grandpa who noticed Hyukjae’s pale face approached him and asked what was wrong.

 

“Donghae said he has to go travel for his upcoming projects,” Hyukjae said, his tone was a bit off. Grandpa raised his eyebrows, and when he saw Hyukjae picked up the pen.

 

“Young man, what are you doing? Stop writing. Donghae just left like 5 mins ago, today he came a bit late. No wonder why he told he gets busy recently. Go go, I think he is just at the traffic corner now.”

 

Hyukjae widen his eyes, “5 mins ago? I didn’t know how Donghae looks like though, grandpa?”

 

“Trust your heart, Hyukjae,” was all grandpa said to him as he wished him good luck. He

looked at his watch, murmured a big thank to the grandpa, and picked up his jacket and quickly rushing out of the store.

 

 

 

* * * * * * * *

 

 

 

            Donghae took a deep breath. He didn’t know how he should feel now. One part of him felt bad because he should have told Hyukjae a bit earlier that he would be leaving tomorrow for his new fashion projects. Another part of him said he shouldn’t feel bad because he and Hyukjae was just a mere stranger that has some small conversation. But Donghae thought they already moved pass the ‘stranger’ phase already. And another part of him wanted to stay here, and continued his conversation with Hyukjae, but he couldn’t. And he also knew that sooner or later, Hyukjae would be flying back to his home country. So he think maybe it was best to put a full stop now, and if faith really wanted them to meet, they would meet. That times would come.

 

            Today, Donghae was wearing his long navy blue coat. The weather seemed a bit chills more than usual, or maybe Donghae just felt empty and cold because he knew he just let go of something he shouldn’t. He just leave grandpa’s store after leaving a heavy note to the man that he long to see a lot or maybe just ‘a lil bit’.

 

He was strolling from the store to the corner of the avenue, and as he waited for the traffic to turn green, he stared at the small garden along the side road and he saw dandelion blossomed beautifully. He raised his eyebrows as he approached the lil dandelion, he sat himself down,

 

“Its rare to see dandelion grow during in winter in New York,” so he picked the plants out, and slowly move back to his standing position as he blew up the dandelion way, inside him, whispering his wishes, “Spring blossoms, summer chilling, beautiful falls. Winter that brought us together….”

 

 

He smiled lightly, and then he looked at the traffic light. The green light he was waiting for earlier just turn back to red again. He put his hands in his jackets, switching his glances here and there. The evening in Broadway was no different from the usual. The busy crowds, the yellow cabs, people rushing here and there. The only different was that Donghae felt a bit empty inside, he wanted to shrug the feelings off him, he knew he couldn’t lose his focus now, because he had projects to work on. His latest sneakers were tapping lightly on the ground to the music that a closed-by store was playing. 

 

 

The ray of the sun started to shine on him, the sky started to get creamier as the evening about to make it appearance. Donghae shifted himself from the ray, and turned to his right, and he felt his heart stopped beating. He felt like he was standing in the crowd where everything around him was moving, yet only him that was unable to move, and only the background of the music of the store nearby that accompanied him. In front of him, standing a person who looked at him intensely yet the stare was dawned with something that took Donghae’s breath away. That person was still trying to catch back his breath, and there was nothing separate their views except the thin air, and the ray of sunlight that was transferring and reflecting between both of them. There, Donghae forgot about the light that already turned green once again.

 

 

 

 

* * * * * * *

 

 

 

            Hyukjae was running as fast as he could just so that he could catch the glimpse of a person that he had been writing to- more than months. He didn’t know why he was doing this, but he knew he would regret if he didn’t. Hyukjae clearly had no idea how Donghae managed to do that, unknown to him, slowly opened the door and built a home inside his heart. It was stupid to say, and he didn’t know if Donghae felt the same, but he knew he could give it a try.

            He was trying to catch his breath as his eyes continued to search and scan the areas around. How in the world could he recognize Donghae among these whole crowds. He looked at the traffic light that about to turn green, he was rushing there just so that he could cross the intersection to the other side, because he thought Donghae would probably cross the road already. But when he was about to do so, his eyes suddenly landed on another figure that was sitting down and talking to a certain flower that he knew it was called ‘dandelion.’

 

That long blue navy coat was familiar, Hyukjae thought. His brain suddenly brought him a flashback to when he entered the collections stores earlier, when he collided with a person. Hyukjae started to calculate the times. Grandpa told him Donghae left 5 minutes ago, and he started to think his assumption was right. His heart started to beat faster as he watched the movement of the young man, and as he blew that dandelion into the air. At that moment, Hyukjae was praying hard.

 

The ray of the sun started to shine on him, the sky started to get creamier as the evening about to make it appearance. Hyukjae tried to close his eyes to block away the strong sunlight, and he felt his heart stopped beating when the young man turned around to his side. He felt like he was standing in the crowd where everything around him was moving, yet only him that was unable to move, and suddenly, he heard some nice music playing from some certain stores nearby. He was looking directly at that person in the long blue navy coat. He was still trying to catch back his breath, and there was nothing separate their views except the thin air, and the ray of sunlight that was transferring and reflecting between both of them. He took a deep breath as he decided to take a few steps forward to approach the younger.

 

If this was really Donghae. Hyukjae thought and asked to himself. The ray of the sunlight only made Donghae look fairer. This person had a light brown hair; with a smooth fringe cover his forehead. Hyukjae also noticed the slight double eyelids of the beautiful brown orbs that was staring back at him. The lips that appeared to be thin and soft from Hyukjae’s views, and then those sharp-pointed nose that suits the man’s face perfectly.

 

Under the ray of sunlight, this person looked just like an angel. Not that Hyukjae exaggerating though, but his beautiful, his handsome was just breath taking. The person had his hands in his jackets, a trendy jean with a pair of latest sneakers, definitely and absolutely a fashionable figure. His heart raced faster as he stepped closer. He took a deep breath, and inside his heart kept praying that- that was the person he has been looking for, and seeing how that person looked at him in the same way, he knew he might be right.

 

He saw how the person looked back at him, he wanted to say something but he couldn’t utter out any words. But then the voice echoed, breaking the silence between them.

 

“H-Hyukjae?” and Hyukjae, himself suddenly felt so light. Was this person really Donghae? Was this really Donghae’s voice? So gentle and with a lil bit of accent?

And without him knowing, he nodded to the person. And he swore his heart dropped a little when that person flashed him back a cute smile,

 

“A..A-and you are……” Hyukjae managed to reply back, but the person already cut in with a confident voice,

 

“Exactly the person you think I am.”

 

And in that moment, Hyukjae knew he found the right person. No one in the world would ever talk to him, the famous director, in that way. The only person that did that was just that one person. And he found that person exactly the same as the person who wrote him notes/letters.

 

“Finally,” Hyukjae chuckled as he looked at the Donghae.

 

For a good few seconds, both of them were just staring at each other. No one said a word, until Donghae cough to break their silences. Because Donghae noticed Hyukjae had been staring at him, and he felt himself started to blush as he couldn’t avoid that stare. Hyukjae came back to reality when he heard the sound Donghae made, he awkwardly rubbed his nape,

 

“Hmm… are you free? Can, can, c-can, can we….?”

 

Seeing how stuttering Hyukjae was, Donghae replied,

 

“Are you asking me on a date?” which definitely caught Hyukjae off guard.

 

“N…N….W-well, you can say that,” the director replied back as he blushed, seeing how dare Dongahe was.

 

“I know a good coffee store, let’s go there.” Donghae said with a smile that once again making Hyukjae’s heart all go crazy. “Okay,” he replied blankly, following Donghae closely behind.

 

 

Donghae was indeed handsome, at least to Hyukjae. He found him so attractive. He had been working with so many famous stars before, but he never got himself distracted by the stars, but surprisingly, Donghae did. Seeing how Donghae walked confidently beside him, leading him the ways, he felt all the butterflies in his stomach. He couldn't stop his lips from smiling. And without him knowing, he already craved to be close to the brown hair boy beside him so much already.

 

 

 

* * * * * * *

 

“So I hope you like the place? I like it though, I usually come here. Its’ one of the best in Broadway. I like how peaceful, quite and comfortable it can be especially when I need to think of some ideas,” Donghae began the conversation as he looked at Hyukjae.

 

In fact, Hyukjae had captivated Donghae’s heart already. And now sitting so close to Hyukjae, Donghae felt like he was about to fly, just that he was better in controlling his emotions than Hyukjae. The director was so handsome, extremely handsome, in that slightly dark red hair among his whole black hair. Single eyelid, the nose that suited his face, and that plump lips.

 

“I like it, too.” Hyukjae responded back as he looked less tense now.

 

“I’m not a bad person, Hyukjae. You don’t have to look like you were being interviewed, to get some high position in the company,” teased Donghae with a smile, and Hyukjae his lips thinking of a way to reply back to his mischievous fashionista.

 

“If I was being interviewed now, I didn’t think I could find any composure, too. If every interviewer was this extreme handsome and p-pretty..,”

 

“Omg, Hyukjae. You really didn’t get over it! I’m not pretty,” Donghae responded with a pout.

 

“You are really pretty, I can’t stop staring…”

 

and Hyukjae didn’t know how his lips let that slipped so easily, he just hope he didn't scare Donghae away but seeing Donghae widen his mouth made him giggle. Donghae was handsome, pretty, cute, and genius, and all.

 

“Okay, okay, let’s move on, shall we? So how did you find me? Or even know me?”

 

Hyukjae cleared his throat; straighten his back and replied calmly, “I arrived at Grandpa’s store. And I read your note, I told grandpa about it, and he told me that you just leave the store like 5 minutes ago, so with that, you know, I just came to look for you,”

 

 

“Ah…..,” Donghae murmured, and suddenly didn’t know how to react when Hyukjae added,

 

“And the moment I saw you, you were just so stunning that I lost my breath,”

 

But of course, Donghae didn’t lose his guard, seeing how nervous Hyukjae looked, he decided to play back a little,

 

“Are you trying to confess to me?”

 

and Hyukjae stared at him with wide eyes.

 

“I got you, right?” Donghae asked again, and seeing how Hyukjae remained silent. He chuckled,

 

“I was just kidding. Relax, Hyukjae. You sound so confident in your letters, okay,”

 

“Do you wanna know a secret?” Hyukjae suddenly asked as he used his elbow to support his chins,

 

“What is it?” Donghae answered, then he turned to take the orders that was ready for both of them.

 

“You remember the code that you wrote to me about the object you are looking for?”

 

“Oh yes,”

 

“Still looking for it?”

 

“Right,.. I think I might be able to search more on it when I go abroad for my projects, so what about it?”

 

“You’re really interesting, you know. You collect all of those stuffs, it just amazed me.”

 

“Awwww, Hyukjae, I know everything about me is interesting to you,” he said with a wink, and Hyukjae leaned back to his chair, not knowing what to reply. He knew Donghae was teasing him, esp seeing how Donghae wide grin appeared on his face afterward.

 

“Anyway, you see,” Hyukjae then started to recite the whole code to Donghae, “HJXXAZXZHJZZZZOGBMRAREHJ0404”

 

Donghae widen his eyes, “oh gosh. No one ever remember that beside me……”

 

And the fashion designer raised his eyebrows when he saw Hyukjae circle the number and the letter beside it.

 

“Rare? HJ? 0404? What does it have to do with each other?” Donghae asked still trying to understand what Hyukjae was showing him.

 

“Rare is probably just a verb to describe me.”

 

“What?” Donghae looked up to Hyukjae. He continued, “HJ is my initial Hyuk Jae, and surprisingly 0404 is my birthday… you know,”

 

Donghae then looked at Hyukjae with this, “are you serious” looks to Hyukjae.

 

“but that has nothing to do with the object I wanted to find, Hyukjae.”

 

“It does. It’s me. You’ found it. It’s me,”

 

Donghae cleared his throat then flash his very charming smile to Hyukjae,

 

“You really like me to the point that you got to this stage, Hyukjae? Really? Delusional, it calls?”

 

“Hey, I’m not that desperate,” Hyukjae said with a pout, wanting Donghae to understand his point for just a bit.

 

Donghae then stared at the code again and thought about Hyukjae’s word. He didn’t know if faith or destiny was playing jokes with him. All of those codes were actually something that Donghae made up to scare Hyukjae away, but the code didn’t scare him yet brought Hyukjae even closer and closer to him. And seeing how coincidence it was, Donghae smiled softly to himself, but his thoughts was interrupted when Hyukjae said,

 

“Can you tell me how old that object was?”

 

Donghae calculated, and replied, “Long ago….. and even if it existed recent year, the recent year that I could calculate was probably the time you were still in your diaper running, crawling at home, speaking your first few words mama or papa.” And then he grinned at Hyukjae, who stared speechless at Donghae.

 

Diaper? Really, Donghae? You could think of that.

 

“How did you even calculate that? And got that result?”

 

“It’s a secret,” Donghae responded back with a wink.

 

The famous director then sipped his drinks and added, “You really have a lot of secrets, aren’t you?”

 

And Donghae just shrugged innocently making Hyukjae cooing at the sight.

 

“What should I do to get access to all of those wonderful secrets?”

 

Donghae heard the question, and then he looked at Hyukjae for a few second before replying back,

 

“That…. You have to pass my calculus test that I’ll give to you. If you get the math right, I’ll consider….”

 

And Hyukjae spurted out his drinks, staring at Donghae in disbelief, “what does secrets have to do with math, Donghaeeeee? The object sizes that you caluculate the Pi.. seriously! You are a fashion designer,”

 

“Bet it or not, if I really give you the test, I’m pretty sure you’ll take the challenge. You wouldn’t let go of this chance, would you?” replied the fashionista confidently, and Hyukjae gawked at how accurate Dongahe could be.

 

Both of them have been sitting in the comfy coffee store for a while, and getting comfortable around each other already. And Hyukjae found himself adored every sides of Donghae. “So full of yourself, what a brat,” Hyukjae murmured softly, and Donghae replied,

 

“Hey, I heard that!”

 

“Okay okay, princess.”

 

Donghae glared at Hyukjae at the terms. But after long hours, both of them were still sitting there, and chatting comfortably about random things, talking about themselves and stuffs. They laughed, they smiled, they teased each other happily. But Hyukjae could almost never won Donghae’s speech, at one point, Hyukjae ran his hand through his hair,

 

“Ahhhh , I’m trapped… Donghae, you’re really something,”

 

the designer laughed off, “Of course, you’re trapped. Even the coat you are wearing now, it is my design. So technically, you trapped physically and emotionally,”

 

 

and Hyukjae gasped as he took off his coat to see the name of the designer, and he learnt the initital, DH.

 

“oh wow… I only wear the brand, but I didn’t notice the name of the actual designer,”

 

“Well, now, you know it.” Just another remarkable reply from the designer. Hyukjae shook his head, still find Donghae unbelievable, but his heart started to go crazy again when Donghae leaned closer, “But seriously, why do you like me?” he asked.

 

Hyukjae was flushed with the question, “Fashion Designer, Donghae. Please learn to be subtle.” He said trying to be serious, but that only make Donghae giggled lightly,

 

Still taking a deep breath, Hyukjae smiled gently as he thought of the reasons,

 

“Is there even anything that is not to be liked about you, Donghae?”

 

the replies from Hyukjae made all the butterflies in Donghae’s stomach woke up again. Although it sounded like a tease but he could feel the sincere within Hyukjae’s words. He bowed down, avoiding any eyes contact with Hyukjae as he responded,

 

“Stop being so cheesy…,”

 

“Haha, okay, let’s get to real business, so when are you going?”

 

“Tomorrow, I think. How about you?” Donghae asked back,

 

“Probably when you leave here, too. Actually Seoul is a very nice place, you know…” Hyukjae began, but then Donghae interrupted,

 

“No, Hyukjae, if you plan on persuading me to go to Seoul with you, no. HEHE,” then he winked at Hyukjae, for a moment, the director didn’t know if he should be mad at Donghae’s attitude toward him or just hugged the man, because that was seriously adorable and it was his first time, someone ever dare to talk back to him in this way.

 

“You’re smart freak,” Hyukjae retorted. But his happiness seemed to shatter when Donghae started to be serious again,

 

“I think we should get going now. I have to prepare for tomorrow. But anyway, this is very sincere from me, it is a pleasure to meet you, Hyukjae. I’m glad I encountered you, and if you were looking for inspiration, and you said you found it in me, I’m just glad I can be a help. Good luck with your next career, and until we meet again?” Donghae said, his tone was a bit off and Hyukjae could feel the sadness that came along with it as he reached his hand to shake Donghae’s hand back.

 

Hyukjae was so reluctant to let go, he didn’t ever want to let go of Donghae’s hand.

 

He saw how Donghae tore a piece of paper from his notebook and scribbled something before standing up from the table,

 

“and I know you desperately want my number, so here it is.” Donghae said with a grin, which of course caught Hyukjae off guard again. “Seriously, do you read all my minds?” Hyukjae asked in disbelief.

 

“See you, Hyukjae.” Donghae then stood up as he glanced at Hyukjae once again before exiting the store. Hyukjae lay back again the seat, thinking back about the events that happened just now. He stared at the piece of paper that contained the precious number in his hand.

 

Without giving second thoughts, later on, people saw Hyukjae got off the chair as he quickly rushed out of the store.

 

 

 

 

            Donghae was about to step into the intersection to walk to his apartment, feeling the happiness earlier suddenly replaced by sadness, but when he was just about to leave, he felt a hand holding his wrist, brought him back to the waiting ground.

 

“Hyukjae?” He asked,

 

The man gave Donghae a warm smile, “listen,” a gentle tone echoed in Donghae’s ears. He let go of Donghae’s hand as he began,

 

“its amused me how much I already wanted to be closer to you when we just saw each other like few hours ago,” Hyukjae then closed his eyes as he pictured Donghae in his mind, “I tried to picture myself from this second onward without you, but just at the mere thought of it, I already feel the clench in my heart. I don’t like the idea of comparing, but if I had to, I would honestly tell you, I have worked in these industry fields, met so many people, but the only person that makes my heart flutter with just a mention of your name, or just a single thought of you is no other than you, Donghae.”

 

 

The fashionista himself never felt so much drawn into any other person like he had with Hyukjae. Right now, they were standing at the corner of one of the famous street in the world, among the crowds, yet it seemed like there was only them two now. He carefully observed Hyukjae’s expression when he closed his eyes and revealed his feelings. His heartbeat was fast that he had almost gone insane.

 

“You’re just like a beautiful painting that suddenly make an existence in my life. And you know how beautiful painting can captivates people’s heart in an instant just like how stunning vampires are? They stay there forever in our heart, despite the lil flaws, they will always remain in people’s heart. The more I look at you, the more I found myself wanting you, and to be yours.”

 

Hyukjae then slowly opened his eyes back as he looked at Donghae. His eyes was filled with adoration that was too overwhelmed, he, himself couldn’t even understand.

 

“The lil home you build inside my heart, it is just so heartwarming, and I really love it to be there as long as I may live,”

There, Donghae felt like as if he was lifted from the ground, and when he looked into those pair of sincere eyes, he let out a soft smile to the man in front of him as he waited to hear what else Hyukjae would say.

 

“So would you mind if I’m taking this same road with you? And let’s explore this world of ours together?”

 

A long of moment silences had put both of them into an awkward situation. Hyukjae was scared he would get rejected by Donghae, but he wouldn’t regret confessing his feelings to Donghae at all. Because someone as angelic as Donghae deserved it.

 

The traffic light was still red for the pedestrians. Usually it didn’t take that long for it to turn green. And as each second passed by, Hyukjae’s heart started to beat faster and he started to lose hope as he saw how Donghae didn’t respond to him, instead he saw how Donghae staring at the traffic light, and the second that kept counting down before it turned green again. Hyukjae thought Donghae wanted to escape from him, he felt scare to face the truth. Hyukjae, at that moment, even wished that the light wouln’d turn green. He wished it would remain red, so that he would always stand at this same intersection with Donghae.

 

But who was he to stop all of that from happening?

 

The light turned green, he already prepared himself to see Donghae walk away.

 

He looked down at his feet’s when then he heard the familiar voice he already began to love asked him,

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Hyukjae looked at Donghae curiously, “Hmm….”

 

“It’s green,” Donghae added. And the director still remained in his position, but all his doubts washed away when he saw Donghae reached out his hand to him,

 

“Didn’t you say you wanted to take the same road together with me?”

 

A smile suddenly painted on Hyukjae’s handsome face.

 

“Why don’t you led the way, then?” Donghae asked in a gentle tone, and as Hyukjae stared at those eyes, he knew Donghae shared the same feelings as him.

So without hesitation, he grabbed Donghae’s hand gently, feeling the warm of the younger spread through his hand and his body as they made contact.

 

“But I don’t know much about the city here,” Hyukjae whispered into the younger’s ears, and as they crossed the intersection, Donghae responded back,

 

“I’ll walk by your side, accompany you so you don’t have to worry,”

 

They felt their hands tighten around one another, and both looked at each other and smiled warmly toward each other.

 

Hyukjae swore love was just something amazing in this world. He thought maybe the inspiration he was looking for was actually ‘love’. And to him, definition of love will be Donghae.

Donghae, too, actually he really wanted to reply Hyukjae's feelings but he wasn’t cheesy as Hyukjae so he pretended to be cool, and he thought he was just lucky enough that Hyukjae dare to take the first step to get to him.

 

 

 

Arriving at the other side of the avenue, they both looked at their surroundings, it was nighttime already. The streets were less busy, but it was New York, as long as it was New York, it will always be the city that never sleeps. However, night view in New York was beautifully stunning. The lights that shined from those concrete jungles, those lights that illuminated the side road, and everything was just shining bright. Upper in the sky, a bright full moon. In the wonderful crowded city, Hyukjae and Donghae was facing each other as Hyukjae hold Donghae’s hand tight into his, and he leaned closer wanting to kiss the younger.

 

But then, Donghae would always be his mischievous Donghae,

 

“Isn’t it too fast?” Donghae murmured shyly as he pulled away a little bit. Hyukjae laughed, “You’re really moment spoiler, aren’t you?”

 

But then, both of them just stared at each other as Hyukjae leaned closer again, this time though, Donghae decided to be good. He smiled as he closed his eyes waiting for the warm lips to claim him.

 

Night has never been so long, even though it was winter yet it felt warm. In the next second, when he felt Hyukjae lips brushed again his, he felt all the butterflies in his stomach, he felt his heart raced faster, and he knew Hyukjae was probably feeling the same. He could saw fireworks in his mind when their lips molded perfectly together. He had his arms around Hyukjae’s neck, as Hyukjae’s hand moved to caress his back and brought their bodies closer together. The kiss was so gentle, and tender. Hyukjae nibbling on Donghae’s lips softly as if he couldn’t get enough, and Donghae kept responding back at the same pace. The pairs of lips were dancing together in a perfect synchronization, feeling the warm and the sweet taste. When Hyukjae pulled away a lil bit though, but still had his lips brushed against Donghae’s thin one, he whispered,

 

“I love you,”

“I love you, too,” Hyukjae felt the lips brushed back against him as those words murmured out. He could tell Donghae was shy. He smiled a lil bit as he leaned to give Donghae a tender kiss again.

 

“Let’s thank to our grandpa later on,” Hyukjae whispered to Donghae, and the younger blushed so hard in his embrace as he nodded his head in agreement. And when Donghae felt that Hyukjae was about to kiss him again, he pulled away and ran quickly while laughing that make Hyukjae surprised.

 

Of course, Hyukjae, you are dating Lee Donghae, the brat side of him would never leave him. Hyukjae knew that he was going to spoil Donghae for sure, but it didn’t matter though. He knew he loved Donghae, he would love to spoil him, and Donghae was worth spoiling for. To Hyukjae, it is like the perks of dating Lee Donghae. Though he was sure his feelings for Donghae was strong and last long.

 

“Yah! You brat,” he yelled as he ran to catch Donghae, and that moment, in their world, it was filled with laughter as their journey of being together begins.

 

What has to be solved tomorrow, they will think of it tomorrow. They don't have to worry much about the career either, since they were pratically working in the same field, they could always talk about it. But anyway,

For now, they will live to cherish the present and walk this way together.  

 

 

New York. We found our love in New York. Strolling down Broadway, the couple was holding hands as they walked home together, with genuine smiles on their faces.

From Hyukjae&Donghae ~^^

 

 

 

 

***FIN ***

 

Yaaaay!! finished! :DDD omgggg....

i didn't know how this will turn out, really ;A;

but i hope you guys enjoy it.

I apologized for all the errors that occur in the story.

 

Also thank you to all the readers, subscribers, and comments is always loved!

I hope you enjoy the day!

AND EUNHAE ON HONEY MOON IN JAPAN FOR LONG STAY.

LETS WISH OUR EUNHAE ALL THE BEST WITH THEIR TOURS, AND DATES! :D