Down Broadway to Manhattan, I'm taking you home...love ♥

Down NYC broadway, I'm taking you home...love

[final updated February, 27th 2014] It is a one-shot, but it is getting too long, so i cut into 2 parts. Hopefully, you guys like it. Thanks.

I give this plot a try, and i really hope its not boring. haha

 


 

 

Down Broadway to Manhattan, I'm taking you home...love

 

 

     Standing at one corner of the famous street in New York, the places were filled with the busy crowds heading toward different directions, all the automobile vehicles and the famous yellow cab were driving on the busy avenues that were surrounded by the concrete jungle of the skyscrapers in the city, the city of the amazing. But well, this was how it supposed to look like. The city had always been busy, the city that never sleeps, and anyone knew immediately at the mention of its name. 

           

            At one of the corner, the young handsome man with a jovial Asian face, who dressed in a long blue navy Saint Laurent coat was humming to some songs that was playing on his latest Apple gadget as he waited for the pedestrian signal to turn white/green, so that he could cross his ways of streets intersection to the other side of the busy places.

           

            Donghae smiled once the signal turned white/green allowing the pedestrian to cross the street. He was born and raised in New York even though his biological parents were Korean, but they had immigrated here before Donghae’s birth. Half of his lifetime was spent in the East Coast, sometimes he would travel to the West Coast, or to Europe to do his internship or his job. Donghae loved fashion ever since. He saw things, and he got inspired, and he made people inspired by him. So after graduated from high school, there wasn’t anything in his way to stop him from attending one of the prestigious fashion college in New York, itself. During those years in college, Donghae performed very well in his education process. He was an outstanding student, the scale A student that his college always had him as the representative of their Fashion and Creative Arts department.

 

            Donghae enjoyed simple things, laughed at simple jokes, enjoyed just every single in his life. Which was probably one of the main reason why Donghae always had this gorgeous eyes smile on his face that was so adorable.

 

 

 

* NEW YORK *

            Hyukjae looked at the Welcome Board of one of the world busiest and well-known international airport that he just landed not more than an hour ago. He sighed, this would be the 20 cities that he is visiting. He had travelled to numerous cities in Asia, and in Europe in hope of finding something new that inspired him, something that would create the sparks and wake up the perk of chills inside of him again to work on his next projects, but it seemed like there wasn’t anything that caught his attention at all. Although it was true that the cities Hyukjae had been were all equally beautiful, and amazing, yet Hyukjae knew deep inside that it was not something his mind, his soul was yearning for.

 

            Hyukjae looked at his traveling journey, New York, so far was the last city that he had on his list. It was the city of the United States that well-know for doing extremely well in almost every fields. Not to mention, beside London, this awesome New York  city also known as the Queen of Fashion. So Hyukjae really hoped that he could find something interesting from the city, and brought back home with him.

 

            Crossing the intersections, the famous director just like any other tourists had his Canon ready as he took a stroll around the busy city, capturing different pictures. Staring at different stores, different scenery of the city avenues, he couldn’t find anything that took his interest at the moment. Yet he had to admit he felt so much different here, and he felt like he should just enjoyed everything, and not to rush on finding inspiration.

 

           

 

 

* * * * * * *

 

 

 

            Donghae hummed to the song that was current playing on his gadget. The young fashionista lived a very independent life. He worked for any famous companies,  any fashion industries  that contacted to him without contract. Numerous of his designs have been released onto the market attracting young teens and adults. Many fashion brands had consistently contact Donghae to have him work for them for a long period of times, but the young talented man always politely turned the offer down. After a busy week of preparing the runway shows for a certain luxury brand, Donghae decided to take some times off to stroll around the city that he has grown up in, and just simply doing his usual favorite thing.

 

            Where the sun was about to set, and the color of the sky about to change from bright blue, Donghae got his favorite drinks in his hand, his favorite song, and then walked off to a certain store to check if what he has been looking was there.

 

            Odd enough, the handsome designer liked collecting old stuffs from all over the world, from all the places he has been to. He had row and row of the souvenirs on the shelves in his extravagant home. And, recently he had read a book and was fascinated by the object that was mentioned in the book. The object was said to be extremely rare and precious. Moreover, it had such a unique name that sound so traditional yet charming in some ways that Donghae couldn’t explain. He spent many days looking up on the Internet, and did every possible thing in order to locate where was the original of the item. After lot of hard works, the result had shown up to Donghae that one of the old collection stores in NYC itself might have it.

 

“Great,” Donghae whispered to himself, and a handsome smile spread on his face.

 

However, it seemed like the result wasn’t accurate enough. Upon entering the stores, even though he may have been here countless time, but he was still in awe.  Donghae just couldn’t deny he was awing at the whole collections, his eyes was scanning for a certain object that he had read from the book.

 

He scanned and looked through each rows of the whole shelves carefully, yet he couldn’t find anything that relevant to what the author has described at all.

 

“Grandpa,” he called out to the old man that had glasses landed on his nose, the old man had white beard growing yet he still looked strong despite his over growing white-gray hair.

 

“Yes, young man,” the grandpa replied in his native accent to the familiar Donghae.

 

“I can’t find it, grandpaaa,” he whined cutely. The old grandpa chuckled, “young man, I don’t know why you have so much interest on the object. It just randomly mentioned in the book, and we don’t have it here.”

 

“Is that all you have here? How about your warehouse, grandpa?”

 

“We really don’t have it, Donghae ah….”

 

“Grandpaaaa, but I wanted it.”

 

“I really wish I could help you,”

 

“Hmm… but grandpa, your store always bring different souvenirs and items daily, right?”

 

and the grandpa nodded, “then I’ll come daily,” Donghae still insisted even the grandpa shook his head. “The item was like 3000 years ago…, and I couldn’t even remember the name, Donghae ah…”

 

“Okay,” pouted Donghae, and then he smiled widely again as he greeted grandpa of the store, “I’ll come to see you tomorrow then, grandpa!”

 

Grandpa was about to tell Donghae to not visit that often, since his store didn’t have it anyway. But the younger already walked out with a cheerful grin. He shook his head, it has been like the 150 days that Donghae came to check his store for that same item, not that he find the young man annoying though. He actually loved Donghae’s passion to search for such rare collections, yet he knew those kind of object didn’t exist, so with that thoughts, he focused back on his works as his busy store kept the business open with many tourists coming in and out, and purchased all those precious items.

 

 

 

 

            This was his 7th day in New York, so far he hasn’t found anything interesting yet but he found it weird how he just enjoyed his life in the city since his first arrived last week. He looked at his watch, smiling to himself as he picked up all his stuffs and continued his journey to explore the city. He was wondering on the 5th avenue today, at this time of the day, the avenue seemed less busy. Hyukjae took pictures here and there, until then he snapped a picture and came in the picture, there was  something across the street that caught his attention.

 

The old wooden board design of the shop, and the calligraphy fonts that looked like a design from century ago just looked so appealing to him. The color although a bit dark but it just perfectly matched the them store, Hyukjae thought. Quickly turned off his Canon, Hyukjae didn’t hesitate to walk into the busy store. And only when he entered, he gasped as he saw how many tourists this store can attract people. The famous director was just stunned at how organized, and how cozy feelings the store gave him. The light was dimmed, yet every item on the shelves were placed neatly with short description/history from where and when it was originally from. There were numerous artistic paintings that made Hyukjae awing at the sight.

 

“Wow, this place,” Hyukjae thought he was that kind of person who lived in modern century, where he only fascinated with today’s trend, but seeing the store gave him a totally different views now. This is incredible. He thought to himself. 

He didn’t really find any specific object that he liked, but there was something hold him back from exiting the place. He didn’t know why.

 

He was reading a specific object when he heard the conversation between an old man, and another woman, whom Hyukjae assumed to be the owner of this wonderful collection store.

 

 

“Donghae came again,” he heard, he didn’t even know why he should paid attention to it. But he just kept on listening, and not really bother with it anyway.

 

“Oh yes, the young man. He comes everyday now, and looking for that weird item from the book he was reading, and he said it was from 3000 years ago. How we supposed to find it?”

 

“You know what? I’m actually wondering what is so special about the item that he wanted to have it so much,” the woman replied back to the old man who was busy preparing all the documents.

 

“Donghae always collect those stuffs, badges from all around the world. Guess it was just another thing that inspired him, you know,”

 

and Hyukjae suddenly felt something tickle in his heart as he heard the word “inspiration”. Could it be someone out there was looking for something like he wanted? And as stupid as it may sound, and even if he didn’t get it why, he was already on his way to the main-desk and awkwardly spoke to the old man,

 

“Grandpa,” he called. Then the white hair man pushed up his glasses that fell on his nose to his eyes.

 

“Are you Donghae’s friend?” he asked immediately.

 

Hyukjae was shocked and quickly shook his head, “No no, i dont know him either, but I just wanted to ask something,”

 

“weird, the only person who calls me Grandpa is Donghae, and hearing you call me that, I thought you were his friend. But anyway, young man, what brings you here? How can I help you?”

 

The famous director then awkwardly rubbed his nape,

 

“Well, I’m sorry if I sound rude, grandpa. But I happened to hear your earlier conversation about D-Donghae(?) I guess, wanting to look for some specific items?”

 

“Oh that’s okay. Hmmm, yes, but don’t tell me you’re looking for the same item.”

 

Hyukjae chuckled, “No no, but I’m just interested to know what is that item, can you describe? I may have heard about it.”

 

“You’re weird. Anyway, I don’t remember the details about it, you can come by tomorrow if you want, you might meet him, and you two can talk?”

 

For a moment, Hyukjae thought it would be so ridiculous for him to meet up with someone whom he didn’t even know, hence he didn’t even understand why he cared about that item anyway. So Hyukjae responded politely,

 

“Its okay, grandpa. I’m fine with it. I might not be around here tomorrow,”

 

The grandpa looked up and stared at Hyukjae for a second, scanning him from head to toe. Grandpa thought that it was really something special and then quickly, he told Hyukjae, “Wait. You can actually write the note to Donghae here, I will show him tomorrow. Maybe you might be able to help him find the items, you know. That kid has been desperately looking for it,”

 

Narrowing his eyes, he breath, “Should i?”

 

“Definitely.” Grandpa smiled and handed him a piece of paper. “Write it, and then keep it in these box, I’ll show him. You can come back to check his reply anytime, so don’t worry about it.”

 

Hyukjae bowed and greeted goodbye as he murmured thanks to the grandpa, leaving the store finally. Somehow he couldn’t deny that he was actually curious on what items the said person wanting to find. From what grandpa had told him, Donghae was young and probably around his age or slightly younger, yet he was looking for sth that aged about 3,000?

Interesting, Hyukjae thought.

 

 

 

* * * * * * *

 

 

/Ring Ring Ring/ Donghae made a sound as he entered his favorite store after spending his whole day drawing his new visual art.

 

“Good evening, Grandpa!” a cheerful tone echoed through the whole store as the grandpa looked up.

 

“Welcome back, Donghae. But really if you’re looking for that, we don’t have it today.”

 

“Awwww, grandpa. You broke my heart, I just wanted to come and say HI to you, yet you rejected me already.” He said jokingly making the grandpa chuckle. Donghae was about to scan around the store when he was called back by grandpa.

 

“Donghae, someone leave you a note. He heard about you wanting that old item, I think he might have knowledge about it. I asked him to leave a note there, you can check.”

 

Grandpa smiled as Donghae narrowed his eyebrows,

“Ah… is the person who wrote me a girl or a boy? Handsome or pretty?”

 

“He is very handsome, and looks like some successful young man,” came the short reply which only caused more curiosity inside Donghae.

 

“Grandpa, you’re not setting me up with him, right?” Donghae jokingly asked as he unfold the note, and the grandpa just chuckled.

 

For one second, Donghae just stared at the handwriting. It wasn’t a neat handwriting, but somehow the flow of each was just exquisite. Really really pretty. The note read,

 

[Hi. Well, this is awkward, and I hope you won’t find me weird. I recently visit NYC and then by chance, I noticed Grandpa's store from across the street and so I decided to visit Grandpa's store and I was looking through his collectins, but I heard grandpa talked about you who constantly looking for a certain object from the book you had read, I’m very interested to hear about it. Would you mind let me know what was it that you’re looking for? I've been around different cities, and just... maybe I can help?]

 

 

 

Awkward, indeed. Donghae re-read the notes for the 7th times, he found it just weird how a stranger that he didn’t even know leave him a note when he was currently traveling around the world, and no one ever bothered asking why he was collecting the whole things. He took a pen on the desk and wrote back,

 

[Thanks for leaving me the note. I’m not sure if you know what I mean when I write the name of the object. It comes with the code that I am trying to figure out. The object color is a bit black, a bit grey, a bit blue, a bit orange, like a creamy sky at the dawn, yet it gives you the feel of the red sky at the eve, and bright like a sunshine. The size, I will have to calculate later. It is known as HJXXAZXZHJZZZZOGBMRAREHJ0404.]

 

“I can never ever pronounce that, and is it new object?” the grandpa murmured as he glanced over the note Donghae wrote.

 


“That’s what special about the object, grandpa! You see!”

 

“The author wrote about non-existing item, my grandchild. You’re tricking him. You’re definitely gonna scared him when he read your note.” Exclaimed the grandpa. Donghae just smiled at him brightly,

 

“That’s my point. But if he still gonna stick to me after this scary note, he is a special one.” Donghae said as he crossed finger, folded the paper neatly, thanking the grandpa as he walked out of the store, and continued to walk toward some fashion districts. In his heart, still thinking about the note that was written to him. 

 

 

 

 

* * * * * * *

 

            Hyukjae was walking down the 7th avenue today, and he has been walking around while enjoying everything surround him. He didn’t understand how it was possible for him to enjoy strolling around the same places. And at one point, he realized he was walking toward the Grandpa’s store that he actually visited the day before. Hyukjae shook his head, wanting to turn back, didn’t really understand himself why he should paid attention to the object that some unknown man was looking for. However, something inside his mind kept telling him to just enter the store again, to check out what was it. And without him realizing, he already found himself anticipating a response from the mysterious man.

 

 

“Good evening,” he greeted to the old man politely. The grandpa looked surprise at his visits,

 

“You really come, young man,” he said thinking that he was no different from Donghae. Somehow he could feel the two would make a good match, he has been living in the world longer than both of them, he has seen many different type of people coming in and out of his store, different type of nationalities,  personalities, different hair colors and all.

 

“Donghae came yesterday and responded back to you, in that box, young man, you can check.”

 

Hyukjae smiled, “Grandpa, you can call me Hyukjae,”

 

“Ah, Hyukjae. What a nice name you got there, okay, Hyukjae, take your times, and if you want to reply him, just write back, ad keep in that box.” He said with a genuine smile and focused back on his works.

 

Hyukjae walked off to unfold the piece of sky blue paper, he read quickly but then he furrowed his eyebrows. WHAT DID HE MEAN? was Hyukjae’s first impression.

 

[Thanks for leaving me the note. I’m not sure if you know what I mean when I write the name of the object. It comes with the code that I am trying to figure out. The object color is a bit black, a bit grey, a bit blue, a bit orange, like a creamy sky at the dawn, yet it gives you the feel of the red sky at the eve, and bright like a sunshine. The size, I will have to calculate later. It known as HJXXAZXZHJZZZZOGBMRAREHJ0404.]

 

 

“What the heck that is a bit black, a bit grey, a bit blue, a bit orange, like a creamy sky at the dawn, yet it gives you the feel of the red sky at the eve, and bright like a sunshine?” Hyukjae narrowed his eyebrows. “And what? the size, I will have to calculate later. It known as H J X X A Z X Z H J Z Z Z Z O G B M R A R E H J 0 4 0 4…”

 

Hyukjae kept re-reading the notes. He could have given up if he wanted to, but he didn’t. For some reasons, he found the of the written note was so beautiful, and he felt that there was something more behind that complicated response. Blowing up his fringe that covered his pearl black hair, he took a sit on the chair nearby as he re-read the notes again.

 

“I don’t know what object comes with that color.” He whispered to himself, but then he noticed something in the code. He used another different pen color to circle the name of the object. He found the 0 4 0 4 code, “that’s my birthday though. What’s a coincidence.” Hyukjae then smiled as he said,

“Seems like an interesting misery, I’m taking the challenge.”

 

 

So quickly he took a pen and a new note as he wrote back,

 

[I’m surprised you responded back to me, thanks. Well, young man, if that what grandpa called you, I don’t know if the description you wrote me was something that really existed in the book, or you were just making a joke with me ;) but I’d like to learn more. Really, there is something about the code of your object. If you don’t mind, you can tell me more details. By the way, I am Hyukjae.]

 

 

“Grandpa, I keep it here. I’m taking my leave now, thank you so much.”

 

“Have a great day, my dear.” The kind old man waved off as he smiled at the lil piece of paper in the box.

 

 

 

* * * * * * *

 

 

 

“Donghae,”

“Grandpa, don’t tell me your store don’t have that object. I’m gonna keep coming to look for it,” Donghae said in a soft childish tone. The Grandpa laughed,

 

“If you already know the answer, why you still come?”

 

Donghae chewed his lower lips then replied, “I have a habit of not giving up easily, grandpa.” Then he winked at grandpa before proceeding to the counter, and just then the grandpa told him,

 

“However, even if our store didn't have the object you're looking for yet, but we sure have a response waiting for you in the box there." Grandpa paused and smiled as he pointed to the note-box, "The young man from the other day left you a note back. Check it.”

 

“Really? I didn’t scare him?” replied back the fashionista as he rushed to the corner of the counter, and picked the piece of paper.

 

 

3 seconds after Donghae finished reading it; a wide grin appeared on his face. He totally didn’t expect that. He thought if he was to receive a reply, it would be something like /Nonsense or something similar to that/. Actually getting a reply already surprised him.

And now he received such response, he smiled. At that moment, he knew he had met someone special. But how special that person could be, he couldn’t tell yet.

 

 

[I’m surprised, too. Hyukjae, you said? Hyukjae, it is then. It was from page 415, the author said. Additional information: it should be a big oval shape. Also, it has a pair of oval shapes, not big oval, and it is at the same level on the same line.]

 

He smiled, folded the paper and greeted the old kind man that was smiling at him.

 

 

Hyukjae came the next day, wrapped in his coats, and this time the responses shocked him even more. He found it amusing that Dongahe didn’t tell back his name, although he already knew from grandpa. He started to think there was just something, something special about this young man. Couldn’t help himself from pick up the pen, he wrote back in a very cheerful mode.

 

[Oval shape? On the same level of line? Why it sounded like a pair of eyes to me when I read it, and re-read it?]

 

Hyukjae wasn’t joking though, the moment he read that, he could only picture a pair of eyes, somehow. And for some reason, he couldn’t wait for tomorrow to come for him to check the reply.

 

The routine continued, both of them kept coming to Grandpa’s old collection store just to check the reply from one another. Donghae usually came a bit early than Hyukjae, because he sometimes had to work around, while Hyukjae was just a tourist that somehow found a new direction and perhaps inspiration in his life...again.

 

[eyes? How did you even come up with that? Ahaha. Okay, also it has a pair of curve fit over that pair of oval shapes, too.]

 

[see? I think it was right, a pair of oval shape on the same line, and a curve fit above its? I think it a pair of orbs. Did it state about the color?]

 

[No, it didn’t. The size should be a size of 4 π of a circle, subtract and other additional formula… its complicated. Hurrr…..]

 

Donghae found its quite surprising how he started to open up about himself toward this person. He slowly came to grandpa’s store with just hope to see and read the response from this person, and he found himself no longer bugging the grandpa for that object. Every time he came to the store, he greeted the grandpa, and went directly to the counter to find his lil notes. The same for Hyukjae, between 4:3o to 5:30pm, he always found himself walking toward a certain collection store, with an anticipating feelings of what Donghae wrote back to him. Although their conversation was far from about any interesting things, yet Hyukjae found something special in it that he couldn’t explain.

 

[Hey… can I tell you something?] Hyukjae smiled as he wrote that down, obviously not continuing the clues of the object that Donghae left off to him.

 

[Oh, come on. Hyukjae, you could have written in here, we don’t have to waste another day. Now I have to wait for tomorrow >.< ]

 

Hyukjae read the response as a smile escaped his plump lips, finding Donghae’s emoticon at the end quite cute, he was unaware of the fact that grandpa was watching him with approval.

 

Hyukjae smiled, and then started to scribble. [You know what? I think you’re pretty….]

 

He wanted to see the boy’s reaction. To be honest, not that he wanted to tease Donghae, but something inside him kept telling him that Donghae was someone angelic, and had a kind heart. And now, he folded the paper and couldn’t wait for tomorrow to come.

 

 

The next day, Donghae was rushing from his working hours to Grandpa’s store. His hair was all over the places. He had a busy shift today, and if he didn’t rush to look for the note now, he wouldn’t have times. So once he arrived at the store, he did his usual routines greeting the grandpa and took the paper to read. He was already out of his breathe when he was running to the store, and now reading the content making his eyes grew wider and his heart beat was quicker than usual. He took a deep breathe as he re read that simple sentence, and flip the note back and forth, wondering if Hyukjae missed out anything. But he still found the same sentence,

 

[You know what? I think you’re pretty….]

 

In that very next second, Donghae found himself blushing as the sentence kept echoing in his mind. For some reasons, it was as if he could hear Hyukjae’s voice, and then that moment that he actually wished he could hear the man’s voice, and how he looked like. In Donghae’s imagination, he could briefly draft or draw just how handsome Hyukjae might look already.

 

After calming himself down, he picked up a pen and wrote,

 

[Hmm… I’m not sure if grandpa had told you? But I am a man, and Donghae doesn’t sound like a girl name, does it?]

 

 

            Hyukjae had to admit the feelings he was currently experiencing now was quite new, and oddly, he really really liked it. He liked the thrills of walking to the store, and expecting Donghae’s response to him. Back in Seoul, he was too busy, he had his assistant remember his works, he communicating through phones, emails, and all or face to face. Writing notes or letters to each other and waiting for almost 24 hours just to get the response, and the way Donghae wrote make him somehow felt so special.

 

Opening Donghae’s note, Hyukjae chuckled again. Seriously, Donghae always gave him response he couldn’t think of. And this was indeed a special way for Donghae to finally wrote out his name in their notes. 

 

[Donghae, I’m pretty aware that you are a man, and of course, your name doesn’t sound girl even a bit. But I’m gonna keep my words, I think you’re pretty as in person. If you don’t mind, may I know what is your professional?]

 

[I work in fashion industry. No contract, and I travel around, a lot. You?]

Donghae replied back, trying so hard to stop the conversation about him being pretty. Because it was just ridiculous, he has been in the industry for quite a while,  and heard many people telling how handsome and pretty he looked, too. Yet Hyukjae’s one made the greatest effect on him, and this was just through note....

 

[I’m a director. Actually, now, I just come to visit New York. It’s good you have travelled a lot, and I know by heart, a people major in art is pretty. So I am right, right?]

 

[Can we move on the ‘pretty’ part, Hyukjae? Oh, Hyukjae? Director Lee, is it? I think I have heard about you?]

 

[Wow? You know how people addressed me! Yes, but I was so exhausted by the over load of works, that’s why I took some times off. So when you travel, what do you usually do?] Hyukjae asked, and not really revealing his first intention of coming here. Remember that he wanted to find inspiration?

 

[Working without contract has offers me many great opportunities. Usually, when I’m abroad, beside working, I will browse around the city. You know, because I am a fashion designer, so I need to relax myself, seeing new stuffs so that I can come up with something creative. And rather than that, you already know, I like collecting badges, and old collections.]

 

[Interesting. How many badges and the souvenirs you have collected?]

 

[Oh Hyukjae. I could never count that. I have a whole shelf for it…. :D I’m quite a collection freak.]

 

[But its precious and rare how young man like you interested in those stuffs, you know. I have many designer friends, they don’t collect stuffs much. Yet they read, and do online researches more often, I think?]

 

[Hyukjae, I think, each designer has their own sense of fashion. So each of us have our own styles, I supposed... I have my own styles, and that styles that represents me.]

 

Hyukjae was surprised at how rich knowledge Donghae got related with fashion. And as it crazy it may sound, he found himself attracting to Donghae’s unique personalities.

 

That evening after he wrote Donghae, [Unique. Definitely unique, I love that. By the way, I was born in 1986, and may I know yours?] leaving out his dates, because he remember the object that Donghae was inititally looking for contained the code of his birthday. After that, he walked around the city and entered a certain coffee store, searching for places that he could go for tomorrow on his Mac, when then his phone rang.

 

He furrowed his eyebrows as he saw the caller ID.

 

(Kyuhyun)

 

/Hey, Kyuhyun. What’s up?/

 

/OMG, Hyung! You dare to ask me what’s up? I thought you would be in New York for 2 weeks, but now it has been 2 months. What have you been doing there? Find inspiration or?/

 

Hyukjae laughed, /Had it been 8 weeks already? Kyuhyun ah, I think I found something in New York./

 

And he could hear his best friend, at the same times, his assistant gasped, /Really, Hyung? What is it? Are you going to bring the ideas and put it into uses for our production?/

 

Sipping the latte from his cup, he responded back gently , /I found a person, Kyuhyun. Like an inspiration or even more than an inspiration. Look, its crazy, we haven’t met once, and it began so awkwardly. Till these days, we only contact to each other through notes that we leave at one of the old collection store in New York. I don’t know how, but I found him very interesting./

 

/awwww, found love in New York old collection store, how romantic, hyung…./

 

Hyukjae laughed, and didn’t bother to deny. /But I don’t know his ideal type, you know… he seems cool, a fashion designer without contract. He travels the world…and everything about him just interesting…/

 

/Hyung, you’re no help. But wait, you said he is a designer?/

 

/Yes, what’s wrong?/

 

/Hyung, you smart your whole life, you’re the best director. But how come you let this slip? Finding your designer won’t be difficult. Go google his name, hyung. Seriously. /

 

If we were to compare what was happening in Hyukjae’s brain now, it was like that light bulb that suddenly clicked and shined so bright. He smiled, shaking his head as he replied to Kyuhyun, /how did I not think of that?/

 

Then he started to type Donghae’s name into the google search engine.

 

{Donghae, New York’s designer} ---enter---

 

/Oh shoot, there was really results, Kyuhyun. Omg, thanks. I’ll talk to you later, okay?/ and without waiting for his dear friend to reply, he already hang up, and already ready to explore the whole results that showed on his Mac.

 

He went to each links, there were pictures and all, but it frustrated him a little because there was no focus on who exactly Donghae was. He saw the row of VIP guests in the showroom, but he couldn’t really identify who was Donghae, and even Donghae’s background on some famous design websites also didn’t have his picture as reference. So secretive, Donghae. He tapped repetitively on the mouse pad of his Mac with a smile still on his handsome’s face. “That’s okay though. It makes things more interesting. Aigoo, Donghae, what have you done to me?”

 

 

 


 

 

I'm coming up with the next part.