Chapter 1: The meeting part 1

Gangsters CANT BE Presidents!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinny grabbed her purse and made her way toward the door; she looked back at her room and sighed. She wanted to desperately wanted to turn around and flop back into her brand new bed. She had been dreading this day for the last 2 weeks. She knew after today she would be stuck with 7 teenage boys that had to live in her house, she had to take care of them by cooking, cleaning and picking their clothing for the day. He mother had moved out a week prior so Jinny would have the house to herself and the boys.

 

In 3 months time, Jinny would be forced to choose one of the boys to marry and take over her mother’s company. Originally she was supposed to take it over the company but at last minute the Chairmen had voted that a male should take over the company and they all offered their sons up. Jinny was really hesitant but in the end, for her mother not to lose the company, she unwillingly choose to go along with the chairmen’s plan. Jinny hated the idea of living with 7 boys but she wanted to keep the business in her family’s name.

 

Jinny opened her bedroom door and slowly walked down the stairs; attempting to procrastinate as much as possible. When she reached the bottom of the steps her house keeper softly patted her back and handed Jinny her new black pumps.  Jinny slowly slipped them on and walked to the door; taking a deep breath in and opened the door.

 

When Jinny walked out the door there were 8 cars waiting. She assumed that the other cars held the 7 men she was supposed to meet. She walked toward the car with its door open; she slipped inside the car and was face to face with her mother’s lawyer. Mrs. Choi was her mother’s lawyer since her father’s passing and her mother’s fight for the company. Jinny’s father died when she was 9 years old from an assignation attempt on the officials from her father’s company. It was later released that the company had been making deals with gangsters and pirates. Jinny nicer believed the reports; she always believed that her father was a good man. Jinny’s mother had to fight to keep the company in the family name. After losing 2 million won and a 3 day shut down; her mother had successfully wont the company back with Mrs. Choi’s help.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter