Thats how it goes

Lie til its true

Hyuna p/v

Eunji and some of the other members had given up on scaring Sungah, who refused to be intimidated.

As time progressed the ladies made their way to their dorms leaving frustrated and annoyed. 

"well the video is in a month, make sure you learn the moves rookie" Eunji snickered exiting the room. 

"How is she going to learn? We didn't show her" Lee Sam asked as we walked down the hall.

"That's the point she's not going to learn" Hyemi smiled.

"You guys know that..."Sera stopped causing everyone to look at her."If she doesn't know the moves we all could suffer?"

"Its not the actual performance babe" Eunji wrapped her arm around the petite womans shoulder.

"Plus once the manger she how she wasted her time, she'll be gone"

I simply listened to the woman chats as i followed behind.

I was never into the whole bullying thing because I know that their only doing it out of being hurt.

I was never hurt so I have no reason to be upset.

We progressed down the stairs when I noticed that Sungah was not behind us, or in front, or even around.

I watched the girls exit the door when I turned around back up the stairs and to the dance room.

I pulled into the room the boomed with music. 

For a moment I had to stop and watch the noir haired woman dance seriously as sweat dripped down her forhead.

I couldn't help but watch the way she moved her hair back,

the way her legs extended,

even the way she seemed to mentally tell her self steps as she replayed the music.

"Ish, come on SUNGAH!!" she told herself causing me to jerk back and the door I held to shut close.

She turned to me with a smile.

"Can i help you?"

"Ah I'm Hyuna one of the NineMuses member"

"I know" she told me moving closer to me."I'm Sungah" I bowed holding her hand.

"Do you need help?" I asked after she let go.

"Kinda" She rubbed the back of her head. "My memory on dances isn't really good."

" Yeah you looked really bad just now" i jokingly told her.

"Really?"

"No, I'm kiding" i said walking further into the room.

"Come here" I told her watching her move next to me.

"Just follow me" I said moving my body behind hers to easily instruct her.