Welcome to Hell

Lie til its true

Hyuna p/v

Okay girls" Our manager said moving the girl into the dance room that we practiced in.

Everyone stopped and looked as the slinder figure made her way through the wooden door.

"This is your new member, Sungah"

"So you actually did it, I really thought you had given up manager" Eunji sputed out with arms crossed.

"You know it's really hard to find a member when you girl's always scare them away"

"Scare, maybe they don't have what we need, I mean we have to live with them"

"Yeah" Hyemi said agreeing with Eunji's comment.

"Okay that's enough, I'm not going to have you guys change my mind on bringing new members to the group"

She breathed out annoyed and turned to the beautiful raven hair beauty who stood tall with a pair of cherry lips next to her.

Sungah bowed after the Manger introduced her again and stated her name.

"Welcome" I quitely told her sure that she didn't hear my whisper.

"Thankyou" she turned to me bowing her head.

All the girls looked at me with a glare as if i was allowing the new member to feel welcomed.

I lowered my head at Eunji's voice.

"Okay welcome Sungah, you ready?" She smirked slightly eyeing the other girls as if she was already plotting a plan.

"Well manger we understand. Leave now"

"Alright girls" Our manager said slowly as if unsure to leave Sungah to us. 

She looked at Sungah three times before actually leaving the room and closing the door behind her.


"So..." Hyemi walked closer to the older girl who's smile disappeared.

She took a moment to uncomfortably search the girl up and down with her eyes before folding arms and smiling.

"I'm Hyemi nice to meet you" Se held out her hand with a fake smile.

"You too" Sungah replied not shaking the hand that was held out to her.

"Okay" Hyemi spatted out her smile fading and showing teeth.

Sungah simply held onto the smile that was on her face when she first entered the room with the manager. 

"Hay don't you have respect?" Eunji yelled.

"More then you" She whispered through her teeth. 

I couldn't held but laugh after hearing the comment.

"What?" Sera asked shoulder nudding me.

Sera was the only other member in the group who refused to bully new members so I guess we got along well,

or maybe we were just forced to.

However she was nice to me and very caring to everyone else.

The only thing that's different about Sera is her ability to captivate people.

That's probably why she's got Eunji, Her girlfriend, in the palm of her hands.

However i refuse to associate her with the bad mannered woman who she claims to be her love.

 

Practice for our video Wild was basically canceled for today because ,welp ,the entire time was spent interrogating 

Sunagh, who never broke a little.