Falling In Love?

What Is Love

It was a few days already. You thought about finding a job, and you did. You worked at a Cafe`. You were more focused on the job then school. The reason why you wanted to find a job is because your already 17, and you needed money to pay for your house bills. Your mom and dad couldn't pay because they were old and could barely move. You knew the time was gonna come pretty soon for your parents but you didn't think much about the future. You were only focused on getting the money and paying for your house bills. While you were working, it was 7:45 in the morning. You were the first worker to come in first. After a few minutes you the lights and changed the "CLOSED" sign to "OPENED". Your manager wouldn't be mad at all. After 7:50 A.M people started coming in. The first people to come in were some boys from your school and in your class. You went to them and noticed that they were Sehun, Kris, Luhan, and Chen. They noticed you too. << Uhm hey.... Aren't you from our school and class? >> Luhan said. Sehun, Kris, and Chen were all playing on their phones but after Luhan was done talking they looked up and looked at me. << Luhan.... I think she's the girl who's dating Kai >> Sehun said. They nodded their heads. I ignored them and asked to see what they wanted. << Okay? Now how may I help you guys? >> Kris was the first one to answer. << Uhm, how about the Cappuccino? >> They all nodded except Sehun. Kris looked at him and whispered to him across the table. << Ya, stop being so picky. >> He ignored. << Uhm well instead of getting the Cappuccino.... can I get the Creama? >>  I nodded. After getting their warm drinks I told them that it would be $16.90. You went to the counter to check to see if anyone called from your phone, nobody called so you went back to the boys and got the money. Suddenly your manager came in and looked alittle suprised. He pointed his finger at you and told you to come to him. I looked back at them and they looked back at me confusingly. Your manager looked alittle suprised and whispered to you. << Ya, you did a good job out there. You got their drinks, opened up the store, and is the first worker here. >> You smiled. << And plus.... You're gonna get extra money today! And your only gonna have to work for 4 more hours! >> Your manager smiled and so did you. You went back to the table where the boys were and smiled cheerfully. << Thank You! >> <> Kris said. << For coming here and ordering of course.... and because of your guys i'm getting extra money today!! >> Sehun smiled and looked at me. << Haha you're cute when you do that face, and by the way congrats >> You blushed. << T - Thanks. >> After they left for school you went home.

 

 

After work ~

 

You went home and greeted your mom and dad. They smiled and wondered why you were so happy. You went to your room and closed your door. You landed on your back. << Did he really call me cute? >> You smiled even bigger and brighter and checked your phone for any messages or phone calls.

                                                                                          1 new notification!

 

I clicked it and read it. It was from somebody that wasn't in my contacts. The message said :

 

                                                                         Anonomys :Why didn't you come to school after work?

                                                                                                                             - Sehun

 

 

You freaked out!! << Omo. How did Sehun get my phone number?? Did he asked Tiffy?? >> You replied back :

 

                                                                       You : Uhm.... I didn't want to and how did you get my phone number?

                                                                       Anonomys : I asked your boyfriend Kai. :D

                                                                      You : Didn't I tell you already that me and Kai weren't dating? |:(

 

You got pissed off and turned your phone off. << Hmmm soooo..... The reason why he texted me was probably because he likes me or he wants to know if Kai and me are dating? him, but who cares.... I'm falling for Sehun. >>

 

Hey guys!! I got to update today!! Hopefully you guys will like this chapter ^^. I'll try to update more oftenly. :)