Chapter 1

What Is Love

{ Hopefully you guys enjoy my first chapter. There might not be that much details or horrible english but yes ENJOY!! }

 

You were in school with some other students. Rumors about you and this boy Kai dating each other [which you weren't]. You were talking to your friend, Tiffy. She likes talking alot about boys, you ignore her all the time just because. While you were talking to your friend, Sehun [a boy in your class] came to you and asked a question. << Uhm hey, are you really dating Kai? >> You rolled your eyes. << No. Please just ignore the people who are saying that we're dating. >> Sehun gave a small smirk at you then went back to his seat next by Kai. The teacher came in. She looked happy, not as always. She then said to us << Class.... What is love? >> You and your friend Tiffy stopped talking and looked at the teacher. The teacher was waiting for a response but no one did. The teacher tapped her nails on the desk, just waiting for a response. Suddenly Kai raised his hand. << Love is like.... Uhm when you kiss and hug each other, then after that you have se- Kai was interrupted by the teacher. << Kai! You know thats not what it means! It means something else >> Kai and the people around him started giggling like it was a joke but except Sehun. The teacher suddenly started talking again. << Okay, well if nobody can define the word love.... Then you'll just have to find out by yourselves and tell me later on >> You looked at Tiffy and she looked back. She whispered to you << Hey, I don't think we're ever gonna find out what love means >> You agreed with her and nodded your head.

 

 

After School ~~~~

 

 

You and Tiffy were walking home from school. You and Tiffy were talking to each other. << Wait, why did Sehun come and ask you to see if you were dating Kai? >> You rolled your eyes. << Tiff, we were never dating okay? And plus, who told you that we were dating? >> Tiffy looked at you confusingly. << Kai told everybody that you two were dating. Didn't you hear about that? >> Your face turned to a redish - pinkish color. << OKAY!! WE AREN'T DATING!!!! WHY IS HE TELLING EVERYBODY THAT!? >> Tiffy looked at you. << Uhm.... Sorry, I - I just wanted to know. >> I rolled my eyes again. << Ugh, Its ok Tiffy. I'm sorry but.... I just can't take it anymore! He's such a jerk >> Suddenly a voice came out of nowhere. << Who's a jerk? >> You and Tiffy jumped and recognized that voice anywhere. It was Kai! << Uhmm, hey.... I should be getting out of here ya know? >> Tiffy suddenly ran off, so you were now only with Kai. << Uhm Kai.... You're a jerk >> He smirked at you. << How am I a jerk?  >> You started sweating for no reason. << Because your telling everyone that we're dating!! >> Small tears came strolling down your cheeks. << Hey, I never told anyone that we were dating okay? And plus, you look ugly when you cry. >> You looked up and him with a straight face. << Kai.... Just - Just leave me alone. You just make my life seem harder okay? >> Kai looked at you confusingly. You standed there for a minute just looking at him, then you turned around and left.

 

 

Hey everybody!! Hope you all enjoyed my first chapter and first story :) I'll try to update recently like once a day or once a week. But if I don't then.... I'm probably just busy with school :(