final.

The Dreaded Dot

Stuck in class. Cleaning the room like all students are supposed to. Yet, no one does. They all ditched me to go eat and not to mention the restaurant I was telling them to go to. And I meant with me! They send me photos and Snapchats showing them eating and SeHun happens to be in that group. I didn't hesitate to pick up me phone and call him with fumes and my hands trembling. I don't know why I was so angry. I understand angry like wanting to scream, but right now... I want to kill someone and mutilate them.

"Hello?" He picked up. I paced back and forth.

"You went to eat without me? I've been telling you to go with me and you say no. Now that I'm not there, you go? You little bastard. I hate you." I screamed.

"Hold on. Hold on. Calm down." His soothing voice came through, but that just caused me to cry. I don't know why I'm so bipolar.

"Shut up." I hung up and threw my phone across the room and the battery fell out. I HATE LIFE! I kept cleaning my area and went to the bathroom to take a piss. I then saw the blood on my pantiliner. Oh . I ran back to the classroom and to my locker. I took out a pad and ran back to the bathroom while bumping someone in the shoulder. I kept running.

"What's happening?" I heard his voice. I went to the bathroom as quick as I could and did, you know what I did. I walked out refreshed and a little calmer. I walked into the somewhat clean class and saw SeHun mopping the floor. He looks up to me in a worried face and stands straight. He comes over to me. He tries to touch me and I push his arms away. He looked at my swollen face. I pout and he asks, "Are you mad at me?"

"Go yourself." He sighed.

"Are you on your period?" I nodded my head. He went to his locker and pulls out a box.

"I brought you food, but I don't know if I got enough." I glared at him and started bawling.

"Are you calling me fat you nugget?" I smacked across the chest. He took me into his arms and hugged me tight even though I was smacking him hard on the chest. He patted my hair.

"I didn't mean that. I'm sorry." He apologized and I stopped punching him and my tears vanished instantly.

"So what did you get me?" I looked through the bag and he smiled. I was now so happy eating. I'm so PMS-ing.

"I love you when you're vulnerable."

"Do you not love me when I'm... not." Tears were appearing again. He sure can make me cry. I hate him. I love him.

I HATE PERIODS.


Yeah. It , but yeah.