Wolf Pack Part 1

The Lonely Wolf in the Night Sky

 


Coming out of the principal's office, Luhan had earned himeslf an after-school dentintion tommorow. While walking down the hallway to go to class, Luhan heard a soft voice. He turned around but no one was there. Continuing to walk back to class he heard the same voice again. He turned around, nothing. Fear running down his spine, he walked faster."LUHAN!!". He jumped in fright and ran to class. Entering his classroom, he saw Xiumin, who was giving him a where-were-you stare like always when he was late. His teacher excused him and Luhan headed straight to his desk next to Xiumin.

"Hey, where were you?" Xiumin whispered trying not to get caught by the teacher.

"Don't worry. I just over slept." Xiumin bought his lie and focused back to the lesson.

During the whole lesson, Luhan was spacing off thinking about that voice that called him in the hallway."Is there something you'd like to share with the class Mr. Lu?" He was disturbed from his train of thoughts and faced his teacher."No...no thank you." Mr. Kim nodded his head and gave Luhan a warning as he continued the lesson. "Hey, are you okay?

"Yea I'm okay." No, you're not okay. 


 

Xiumin and Luhan were discussing the project assigned to them at the lunch table. Their assignment was about the Civil War but one problem, Luhan at History. A lot. He begged Xiumin to do most of the work but Xiumin refused."Xiuminnnnn pleaseee!!! Luhan doesn't know anything. Please help me...." Xiumin was fighting the urge to not give in but couldn't help it."A-alright but you owe me some Baozi, okay?" Luhan mentally fist pumped into the air."Okay deal!" Luhan held out his hand and Xiumin focrefully shook it."Hey Xiu, I'm going to the bathroom. Do you have to go?"

"Yeah now that you mentioned it, I really have to go!" He ran ahead of Luhan who was shocked from his action.

(Luhan POV.....)

On our way into the bathroom, Xiumin ran into the bathroom first before me which shocked me. I swear that boy is like a cheetah on drugs. I entered the bathroom when..... "Hey Xiu, next tim-"

"Hey Luhan, long time no see." A Chinese boy said to me."TAO!!! Its been long, How've you been?  Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be here in a month?" Seriously, this boy is full of surprises. No wonder he's my cousin, he's like my mom."I've been good, Lu. Yeah we were goinig too but my dad thought it was best to come here earlier to surprise you guys because....well, We moved HERE!!!" I'm in utter shock."Moved here? Since when was he here? Does he even know Korean? What If he can't learn Korean fast?All these questions in my head I'm asking gives me a headache."Moved here? But when did you move here? I mean that's great because we could hang out more just like the old days." Wow, I wonder if my parents knew about this." Yeah, we moved here last week on Sunday.....I think? I don't clearly remember. Oh, also your parents knew about this but they didn't tell you, did they?" My parents are gonna get it when I get home....Nah, too much work."Luhannie, who you talking to and why are you speaking in Chinese?" Xiumin's voice was heard behind the restroom stall.

"My cousin and please don't call me that before something bad happens to you and I'm speaking Chinese because I'm comfortable in my native tongue" I faced Tao who was giving me a puzzled look. I guess he's not familiar with Korean yet. "Well, sorry Mr. Sassy pants for just asking a simple question. I could've just received a simple answer not a lecture from a look a like deer" Xiumin sounded mad but what was important was introductions."Whatever Xiu. Anyways, This is my cousin Tao from China." "Hello I'm Tao. Nice to meet you." Wow, he speaks Korean flunetly but there's a hint of a chinese accent but people would rarely tell "Hey Tao, I'm Xiumin. Nice to meet you too." He still sounded mad but he'll get over it. What I noticed was Tao and Xiumin kept sending each other looks, I dont really care .The bell rang and we headed to class. "I'll see you after school Xiu." "Alright, See ya later. Nice meeting ya Tao" and he headed the oppsite direction from us.

As Tao and I were headed to our next class, my head started hurting. Images of a man with a sinister smile showing his pointy like vangs appeared in my head, I stopped in my tracks. I was scared and confused, I didn't know why these images were appearing in my head. Tao stopped at the same time with the same condition as me. We both looked at each other and said nothing but just stare at one another. A minute later, I cleared my throat and began walking, leaving Tao alone."Are you coming or not?" I asked Tao who was just blankly staring at me for a second."I'm coming, don't you know a word called patience?" He said running towards me.

We arrived to class late. Tao was let off the hook because he was "new" to the school and because he didn't know the school's map well, while me. Well, let's say I have to wash the windows during luch tomorrow. High school is hard. I ain't gonna have all this bull to myself, now am I? 

(End of Luhan POV


(Tao POV.....)

Heading to class, Luhan and I stopped in our tracks at the same time. In my vision, I saw a man with skin as white as snow and fangs that were pointy sharp. I looked at Luhan to see if he was seeing what I was seeing. He looked scared and confused. I was the only one out of the two of us who knew what these images meant. They're coming........The Vampire Clan is coming and it's almost time for battle. I have to keep Luhan in a safe place. We spent awhile staring at each other. Luhan cleared his throat and walked away like nothing happened. I just stood there staring at him blankly but I could tell he was curious about the images. I know the rest of the pack got these images as Luhan and I. Yes, Xiumin IS part of our pack as well as nine others. The other nine members live in the woods and in those woods there is a secret passage that leads to a three-story house. Xiumin had to move out because he had to watch Luhan as his mission and now that The Vampire Clan are about to reach their destination, which was here in the city, we have to watch Luhan and take him with us after my Aunt and Uncle tell him about us, The Wolf Clan. They plan on telling him tonight but we fear that the leader of the Vampire Clan, Jiyong, will attack tonight or maybe worse....now while Luhan is nowhere near home.We were late to class but I was let off the hook since I was "new" to the school and Luhan was told to wash the windows tomorrow during lunch."Hey Tao?" I looked at Luhan who had a questioning look plastered on his deer like face."Yeah? What is it? Is it about what happened in the hallway?" He nodded."Don't worry. Your parents will explain when you get home." He signed in relief."I'm going to visit you later tonight." 

 "Alright then, see you later Tao" I waved bye as Luhan walked away with his pouty face on. I know he's still curious about the images, he's just like my dad. I was headed home when Xiumin came out of the dark with his crimson red eyes on."You better tell Luhan about us, I miss Chen so much." He was annoyed about this idea from the beginning because that meant he wouldn't be able to see Chen. Xiumin was only able to text or call him but not see him in person. If that were to happen then both would have to face punishment from our leader, Kris, a.k.a My Dragon. "We will tonight so stop by Luhan's house. Better be there or you won't see your troll" Xiumin nodded his head as he walked away into the darkness. I was also against the idea to go see Luhan but since it was a order, I had to do it......I had no choice but to listen to Kris. I signed as I continued to walk home.

I reached my home but all I saw was that the door was opened....I walked closer to the door and pushed it all the way open to find it empty. I looked around for my parents, "Mom? Dad? Are you home?" No response. When I reached the door that belonged to my parents bedroom, I smelled a unfamiliar scent. It smelt like, like......blood? I twisted the doorknob open and found something I wished I did not want to see. I was on the verge of tears as I fell on my knees. I found my parents dead, lying on the floor with their necks slit still in their wolf form. I looked around for signs and saw a note written in red ink. The note said,"Don't let someone the life out of you. You don't wanna die like your parents, do you?" I have to find Luhan and fast. Running in my room, I packed my clothes in a bag. "I'll be back mom and dad. Just wait for me."  I looked back at the front door and left them behind. As devasted as I was, I needed to leave. 

(End of Tao POV)


A/N: Hey everyone. I'm sorry that I'm not updating too much. I promise I'll try to update every week