The Nightmare

The Lonely Wolf in the Night Sky

Annyeong(I think I spelled that wrong) This is TaeminsGirl92 writing. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

 

(In Luhan's dream....)

 

"Why are you running, Luhan??" Come here!!! You can't escape from me!!"

 

Luhan kept running from that voice in which he could never escape. It just kept following him wherever he ran,"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" screamed Luhan. Running and running until he tripped on a twig. Slowly getting up, Luhan faced a dark figure who was slowly approaching him his direction. A glipse of light shinned on the dark figures face. He had bloody eyes, sharp fangs and skin white as snow.

 

Luhan, why are you afraid?? Are you afraid that I might kill you like i did to your missing brother!!" screamed the figure in rage

 

(Back to Reality....)

 

"Luhan! WAKE UP!!"

 

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

 

Luhan's parents heard Luhan scream from his room. From that his parents sprinted to Luhan's room bursting the door open only finding Luhan drenched in sweat already up panting heavily. "Appa, Omma I'm scared" said Luhan trembling in fear. "Now, now dear it's ok. Your appa and I are here. You don't need to be scared anymore." his mother said comforting Luhan by rubbing his back in circular motion.

 

"Now champ you go get ready for school,will ya? You're kinda late" his father said standing behind his mother.Luhan took a look at his clock and soon realized he was late for school."OMG!!! I'M REALLY LATE FOR SCHOOL!!"

 

~Luhan's POV~

 

"Ughh, I'm late again." School can be a pain in the sometimes.

 

"OPPAA!!" someone screamed at the end of the hallway. I turned around to see a out-of-breathe Sulli running right to me."She was looking really pretty to--WAIT what?? Shut up will ya Luhan?! She's your childhood friend for crying out loud! Don't think that again, Luhan pabo" I thought. Once out of my train of thoughts, Sulli was right beside me regaining her breathe again. "Oh, hey Sulli. What are you doing here??" I asked confused.

 

"I was just using the bathroom. But oppa, why are you late again?? Sulli asked me with her pouting face."Oh, I was up studying last night." I lied. "Oppa, why are you lying to me?! I know it's because of the nightmares you always have when you think of your brother. I was just asking to see if you were gonna lie to me again. If something's bothering you, just tell me okay? Well, I'll see you in 4th period." and with that she ran off. I thought back" Why did she mention my brother again? Ughh, I hate when she does that!!"

 

"EHEM! Mr. Xi, why aren't you in class??" My teacher Mr.Kim said right behind me, which made me jump in fright."Ughh, great. What more could happen? Could my day get any worse. I'll see you in class Mr.Kim." I said out loud."EXCUSE ME, MR.XI!!! Go straight to the principal's office NOW!!'

 

Great now I'm in big trouble!! Thanks a lot big mouth!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I know it's short but hope you guys like this chapter for,"The Lonely Wolf in the Night Sky". If it's bad, please be honest. If it's that bad than i'll just quit this story. But if it's good than please say so. I have school so I'll probaly will be on here most of the time. It took me 3 hours to write this story. Anyways look foward to the rest of the story.

JAL-GA!!!