Part Two

The Love from the Past

OMG LAST PART! Luckly veeveeandesu got this edited faster than I excepted! WARNING! A LOT OF READING! x) Hopefully you enjoy the last part of the story!

___________________________________________________________________________

 

***SEHUN POV***

“Okay that’s a wrap!” the photographer said.

“Thank you” I said. 

I headed to the make-up room and got cleaned up and changed into my regular clothes. I left the building with manager-hyung and Luhan-hyung.

We went in the car and Luhan-hyung and I started to talk.

“Krystal told me that Sooyeon is coming back to Korea soon.” Luhan said.

(Krystal is Luhan’s girlfriend,this Krystal is not f(x) Krystal)

That name that I haven’t heard in years, Sooyeon. 

“Oh okay.”

“Sehun, I thought you would be happy when you heard that Sooyeon is coming back. You told me that you two are still engaged.”

“Well after the second year of waiting for her she never came I lost hope. And now five years later she comes back... I wonder what she wants, she never told me why she left.” I said half-angrily.

“Well Sooyeon is staying at Krystal’s place and she told me that Sooyeon is not coming alone. Krystal doesn’t know who she is coming with though. If you want to see her you can just stop by Krystal’s house.”

“Okay whatever.”

***SOOYEON POV***

“Wake up Mark.” I said gently to my son.

“Are we here yet mommy?” he said yawning.

“Yes we are and we need to get our stuff and find my friend Krystal.”

“Okay mommy.”

We grabbed our luggage and headed to where Krystal told me to meet her.

“SOOYEON?!?” I heard someone shout.

I turn around and see Krystal. “KRYSTAL!!”

We ran to each other and hugged each other.

“Oh my gawd it has been forever since we have seen each other! You look so pretty!”

“I know, you look beautiful too ahaha. We need to catch up!” I said. “Have you heard from Sehun?”

Mark chimed in, “Mommy is this your friend?”

“Oh yes, honey this is my friend Krystal.”

“Aww you are so adorable, Sooyeon what is his name?”

“Honey, introduce yourself to Krystal.”

“Hello my name is Mark, my Korean name is Soohun. I am five years old.”

“So adorable, now it’s my turn hello my name is Krystal, my Korean name is Soojung (I am too lazy to come up with a Korean name for Krystal so I used f(x) Krystal’s Korean name –author) I am 27, just like your mommy.”

“Krystal, shall we start heading to your place?" I said.

We all walked to Krystal’s car and Mark sat in the back.

“So have you heard from Sehun?” I said in Korean so Mark would not understand, or understand very little.

“Yup, Lulu is now my boyfriend now and he is best friends Sehun so they talk all the time.”

“What! You and Luhan... I knew it.... How did he take it when I left?”

“It was hard on him, but he never talks about how he feels anymore.”

“Oh... is it that bad?”

Krystal just nods and turns to me.

“Sooyeon, is it okay if I ask a question?"

“Yes, what is it?”

“Who is Mark’s dad?”

I just stared at Krystal and she caught the clue.

“…Sehun right? He looks just like him too.” Krystal said.

I turned around and saw Mark sleeping, “Yes, I know... I never told you why I left either. Do you get why I left now?”

“Yup, knowing Sehun and EXO’s promotions the kid will never have his dad around. So you probably thought it was better to leave and raise the child with your parents.”

I just nodded.

“What happens when I see Sehun? Should I just be like ‘Oh I have a kid and you are the father’?” I said sarcastically

“First, just get used to Korea again and show Mark around.”

“Okay, that's a plan.”

10 minutes later

“We are here!”

 “Oh, what a lovely house you have Krystal! I will go wake up Mark now.”

“Wait, Sooyeon, can I wake him up?”

“Sure go ahead.”

While Krystal went and woke up Mark, I went to get our luggage and brought them inside.

“Wow your house is really nice!” I said.

“Oh thanks.”

“If I move back to Korea, I want to buy a house like yours.”

“WAIT! You might move back to Korea?” Krystal said.

“Well, if you-know-who would accept us back I would most certainly move back.”

“Hahahah, I am sure that he will accept you again. Mark, can you come with me, I will show you where you will sleep.”

“Okay Krystal-umma, can I call you that?” Mark said

“Of course, Mark follow me.”

***LUHAN POV***

I arrived back to the dorms from my last schedule with Sehun. I got cleaned up and changed my clothes to go visit Krystal.

As soon as we got to the dorms, Sehun went straight to his room and shut himself in. 

After I was done getting ready, I went to Sehun’s room and opened the door. Luckily the door was unlocked.

I told him that I was leaving for Krystal’s since we were the only ones in the dorm.

I headed to Krystal's place as I always try to do if I have time after training or having a schedule with EXO.

But Krystal told me that I couldn't stay the night anymore until Sooyeon left or found house or apartment in Korea.

I really did not mind, but I was wondering how Sooyeon had been.

When I got to Krystal’s house, I used my key to open the door. I entered the house as someone came out of the bathroom. I thought it was Krystal, but it wasn’t. I was shocked.

She said, “Luhan-oppa?” with a confused look on her face.

***SOOYEON POV***

As I saw Krystal take Mark upstairs to the room he was going to stay in, I decided to use the bathroom.

When I got out, someone opened the front door. I was shocked.

“Luhan-oppa?” I said.

He looked equally shocked.

“Sooyeon?” he said.

“How have you been Luhan-oppa?”

“I’m fine. Ummm it has been five years right?”

“Yeah…ummm how is Se-.” I tried to ask.

“MOMMY!” Mark interrupted.

Luhan and I turn around and Mark shouted again, “MOMMY!”

Luhan looked confused and I said, “What is it honey?”

“The room Krystal-umma showed me is really nice it has a pretty view of Seoul!” Mark said.

“That is great …ummm… Mark introduce yourself to Krystal’s boyfriend and an old friend of mine. Try to say it in Korean.”

“Okay mommy. Hello my name is Mark, my Korean name is Soohun. I am five years old, nice to meet you.” Mark said as Krystal walked in.

“Umm…Hello. I am Luhan, I am 30 years old nice to meet you.” Luhan said. 

Krystal picked up Mark. Luhan came up to me and started asking questions.

“Ummm Sooyeon, are you married? I don’t see you wearing a ring.” Luhan asked.

“No, I am not married. You know who... he was the last person I dated.” I responded with a sad face.

“Oh ummm if it is okay to ask, who is Mark’s father?”

“Luhan-oppa, just think. Mark is 5 years old, the last time I was here was 5 years ago.” I said giving him a look.

“WAIT WHAT!?! How is that possible?” 

Krystal and Mark turned around. 

“Everything is fine, just continue playing with Krystal, please” I said to Mark.

“Let’s talk outside, please.” I said to Luhan.

We walked outside and I started explain bit by bit.

“Luhan-oppa, I was three months pregnant with Mark when I left Korea.” I said.

“So you’re telling me that Mark is Sehun’s child. Now that I think about it, they have the same eyes.” Luhan said.

“Yes, Mark is Sehun’s kid. Do not misunderstand. I did not come back to get money from Sehun to raise Mark. I have the money. I need to resolve some things in Korea, and I am not sure if I regret my decision 5 years ago.”

“What decision?”

“Well, when I received the news that I was pregnant, that was the time the when EXO was always on the go and always busy. Sehun was never home and I barely saw you guys anymore…… I had to make a decision. The first one was to stay in Korea. I thought about it, but Sehun would not be with me and the pregnancy would have been very hard on both of us.

“Plus I did not want Mark growing up with just me and I really wanted him to have a father. I thought if I had my parents move to Korea, it would work, but it was easier if I just moved back to the States.

“So I decided to move back to the States and make a family there, but after Mark turned 3 years old, he always asked where his father was. When I got back to the States, I became a fashion designer, like how I had always dreamed. When the opportunity came to come to Korea and start my fashion line here, I accepted. This job will last about two months. I decided to bring Mark with me and have him at least meet his father at least once.”

“Wow, I am sorry to hear that Sooyeon. But how are you going to meet up with Sehun again?” Luhan said

“Have you heard of the brand XXX?”

“Yeah I think we have a photoshoot with that brand next week……OH!”

“Yes, that is my brand of clothing.”

“So you’re gonna just randomly appear and help with the photo shoot?” Luhan said.

“I am not sure, but I will figure it out. Don't tell Sehun he has a child. I want to do that myself. But first I want Mark to get used to living in Korea and learn where his father came from.”

“Okay, just don’t break Sehun’s heart again.” He said then walked back inside.

We had lunch and Mark and I went to bed. My jet lag was really bad so I slept all day long.

When I woke up the next morning I had to go to my new office and shop to get things ready while Mark was hanging out with Krystal.

When I got to my office, I got my things organized and went to the shop that was almost done. All it needed was the clothes that should arrive in about 3 days.

“Well I think everything is ready for the photo shoot next week.” I said

Then I went to go meet up with Mark and Krystal.

***MARK POV***

“Krystal-unnie where are we going?”

“Your mommy said that it is fine to take you around Seoul then she would meet us up at lunch time.”

“Okay.”

I went to the park with Krystal-unnie and started to play around and I fell.

I walked up to Krystal-unnie and pulled her shirt. “Krystal-unnie I fell and my knee hurts.”

“Omo, stay right here I will go get you a band aid and some medicine.”

“Okay.”

I was just sitting there and humming to the song my mommy would always sing to me and a random man came up to me.

“Little boy, where are your parents?” he asked

“My mommy is at work and I don’t have a daddy, but my auntie went to go get me something.”

“Okay I can help you find her.” He said pulling my arm.

“NO! I need to stay here!”

“Just leave the little boy alone.” A different man said pulling the stranger off of me.

***SEHUN POV***

I went out for a walk to clear my head from hearing that Sooyeon is back in town.

I went to walk around the park near the dorms. When I reached the park, I saw kids playing around and I thought, Children can be annoying, but I think they make people happy and smile…I wish I had a kid with Soo…WAIT no I cannot think like that.

I turned around a saw a child sitting by himself and humming a song that I haven’t heard in years, the song that Sooyeon would always hum and sing to me.

Then a strange man came up to the little boy. I thought it was his father.

I turned around hearing the boy say no and saw the man pulling the little boy’s arm.

That is when I took action. I grabbed the man and told him to leave the child alone.

“Thanks sir!” The little boy said in English.

“No problem.” I tried to say in English.

“Sir, you cannot speak English well. Do you want me to try to speak Korean?”

“Hahaha! If you can.”

“Thanks a lot. If I disappeared my mommy would be worried.”

“What is your name?” I said kneeling on one knee.

“Hello my name is Mark Kim, my Korean name is Kim Soohun. I am five years old, nice to meet you.”

“Hahaha, my name is Oh Sehun. I am 28 years old.”

“My mommy is 27 years old!”

“Where is your mommy and daddy, Mark?”

“She is at work, I don’t have a daddy. My mom would always tell me that my daddy is in the sky with the stars in a different world, but she said he was from Korea and that he is alive. It is confusing.”

“Oh, hopefully you can find your daddy soon.” I turned around and saw someone selling ice cream. I went to get some.

“Here.” I handed Mark the ice cream.

“Thanks Sehun-appa!”

I looked down at my watch and I had to go soon. I looked up and saw Mark eating his ice cream happily and I smiled too.

“Sorry Mark I need to go soon.” I got a piece of paper and wrote my phone number on it and told him, “If you need any help just call me okay? I will try my best to be there.”

“Okay Sehun-appa! I think my mommy would like you. Next time we meet, I will bring my mommy!”

“Okay thanks bye Mark, see you soon!”

***SOOYEON POV***

Krystal texted me where to meet up for lunch and I went to where they told me where to go. We had a really simple lunch. Mark kept insisting to have a piece of chocolate cake. Krystal told me that he had some ice cream already, but he played it off. I let him have some but he had to share.

We left the restaurant and walked around.

“Mommy guess what!” Mark said pulling my shirt.

“What honey.”

“Today at the park when I tripped and got hurt,”

I looked at Krystal and she pretended that she did not know anything.

 “I meet someone.” Mark continued.

“Honey you know that you’re not supposed to speak to strangers.” I said calmly

“But mommy he helped me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Weeeellll, back to my story. While I was waiting for Krystal-unnie, a scary man came to me and kept telling me he would help me find my mommy but I said no and the man I just meet helped me!”

I kneeled down to be eye level with Mark, “Are you okay?”

“I am fine!”

“So the nice man got me ice cream and he made me laugh!”

“Did the man tell you his name? So if we see him we can thank him.”

“Ummm…let me remember. OH!”

“Oh, what?”

“Oh, I think he said his name was Oh!”

I looked at Krystal shocked. There are many people with the last name Oh.

“I remember now! He had a weird colour hair and he said he was 28 years old… but what was his name!”

IT IS HIM!

“I think it started with an S…Se…SEHUN! His name is Sehun-appa!”

I turned pale hearing his name…

“Okay honey. If we stumble upon him we can thank him.” I said, my voice barely audible.

“I think it is time to go home now!” Krystal said, trying to change the subject.

When we got home, I went to my room and started to design things and think of the designs for the new store…… “Hopefully this goes well…Sehun you have met your son…hopefully you will like him.” I whispered to myself.

***ONE WEEK LATER***

 “Today is the day.” I thought.

“Mark I am going to go to work now. So be good with Krystal.” I told Mark

“Okay mommy!”

I headed out hoping that the photo shoot will not take long. I forgot to double check my things, since I was so worried about today.

I reach the area of the photo shoot and went to the tent I needed to go to.

 I sighed and felt my heart racing. I thought I couldn’t breathe.

“SOOYEON!” My assistant exclaimed.

“OMG! Don’t just yell like that.”

“Oh sorry…are you ready I need you to start organizing the clothes each member is going to wear.”

“Okay, I will be done in about 30 minutes. So when EXO gets here some of the members needs to change their hair colour. They all should know this I notified SM Entertainment last week and they told me it was okay.” I handed my assistant a piece of paper with the hair colour information.

EXO Hair Colours:

Xiumin: Light Brown

Luhan: Pink Red

Kris: Brown Blond

Suho: Black

Lay: Brown

Chanyeol: Dark Brown

Chen: Brown

Baekhyun: Brown

D.O.: Black

Tao: Dark Blue

Kai: Brown

Sehun: Rainbow

“Okay I will give this to the hair stylists.”

“Thanks.” Then I continued to get the clothes together.

I was almost done organizing the clothes when my assistant comes in.

“EXO has just arrived.”

“Okay, ummm… tell Luhan, Kris, Tao, and Sehun to go to the hair stylist first. And have Xiumin and Suho got to the make-up tent. Then have the other members wait in their tent.”

“Okay, where is EXO’s tent?”

“It’s right across to this one.” I said and pointed to their tent.

“Okay I will go tell them.”

I finished the last part of the clothes and gave the clothing directors Xiumin’s and Suho’s outfits.

I sat down and drank some water, waiting for someone to tell me to help with the clothes.

“Sooyeon, we need you to help the photographer with the concept of each member.”

“Okay I will be there.”

I headed out of my tent and as I was walking out I hear EXO in their tent fooling around. I felt my heart drop hearing them. I dragged my feet to where the photographer was.

“Sooyeon who is going first?” the photographer said.

“Xiumin and Suho, their concept is similar so the background is the same.” I said.

I continued to explain and the photographer understood and I went back to my tent.

I was walking back to my tent and I heard different voices talking to EXO. After a while I knew it was Krystal, then I heard Mark.

“Ohh! Is that you Sehun-appa?!?” Mark said.

I was shocked to hear Mark’s voice

Why are you here?

“Oh hi Mark! What are you doing here?”

“Oh my mommy is working here today and she forgot something at home so we brought it here.”

“Oh how sweet of you. I can help you find her. What is her job?”

“Umm… She is the designer.”

“Ohhh I know where her tent is.”

“Okay thank you Sehun-appa!”

I watched them walk away to my tent and waited for them to leave.

“Mark just stay in the tent I need to go somewhere I will be back soon.”

As soon as Sehun was out of sight I ran to my tent.

“MOOOOMMMY!” Mark exclaimed and hugged me.

“Oh hi honey what are you doing here?”

“You forgot this!”

“Oh thanks honey!”

“Sooyeon! We need you.”

“Okay I will be there in a second.” I said, “Mark I need to go I will be right back just stay in here or walk around the area.” I said while I headed out.

As I walked out I looked over my shoulder and saw Sehun walk back into the tent. He told Mark something and left again. I am guessing he had to go get his hair finished.

When I got to where the photographer was Xiumin walked in.

“Hello I am __________.” I said not using my Korean name

“Oh, hello I am Xiumin.”

I walked toward him and fixed a few things before the photo shoot started.

“Ummm…__________, do I know you? You look really familiar.”

I laughed a little, “You will figure it out soon, but just concentrate on the photo shoot first.”

I finished fixing Xiumin and he went to do his photo shoot. I left and went to go check on Mark again.

“Mark are you okay here?”

“Yup mommy I am going well.”

“Do you want to come with me on the next shoot?”

“Really?!? Can I come??”

“Yes. Of course.” I put out my hand and walked out with Mark.

This time it was Suho’s turn for the photo shoot. Mark was watching with excitement and was really amused.

I let Mark sit down where I am supposed to be, and left him to check on the others things.

“Sooyeon.” Someone said.

I turned around and saw Luhan-oppa

“Yes?”

“When are you going to face Sehun?”

“When I can…I am busy with this photo shoot.”

“Okay just do it soon…… Sooyeon can I ask you a question?” Luhan said seriously

“Sure.”

“WHY IS MY HAIR PINK RED?!?!?” He said whining

“Hahaha...Because that was how your hair was before I left.”

“What?”

“These designs were from when I lived in Korea I made these designs to fit everyone’s style and hair five years ago.”

“Oh now it makes sense.”

“Now go get you make-up done your almost up!!”

I walked back to Mark and saw him talking to Sehun again. But this time I could not avoid talking to Sehun…

I tried to walk away but I guess Mark saw me.

“MOOOMMMY! Come here!”

I dragged my feet to where Mark and Sehun were.

“Mommy I have someone to introduce to you!”

“Who is it honey.”

“This is the man that helped me the other day.”

I looked up to Sehun with sad eyes but with a smile. When he saw my face he was shocked.

“Hello thank you for protecting my son the other day. My name is _________.” I tried to say

“No problem…I am Sehun.”

I turned to Mark, “Mark are you okay staying here I need to talk to Sehun okay.”

“Yup its fine mommy it’s really fun watching this.”

I asked Sehun to follow me to my tent and he did.

“Sehun…hi.”

“AFTER FIVE YEARS ALL YOU SAY IS ‘HI’?!?!?”

“Well what else can I say?”

“Never mind. I am guessing that you settled down and had a kid.”

“No…”

“No, what?”

“NO, I did not settle down. I am not married Sehun. You where the last person I dated”

“Then who is Mark’s father.”

“You can figure this out just answer these questions. How old is Mark?”

“He is five.”

“How many years has it been since I left?”

“Five…”

“I am pretty sure Mark told you this, where did I tell him his dad is?”

“…That he lives in Korea, and lives with the stars, but he is alive.”

“Just put those altogether.”

“I was the last person you dated. Mark is five, you left five years ago. And his father is from Korea……what you’re not telling me that I am…”

“Sehun you are.” I said and started to cry.

“What?!!!”

“I am sorry for keeping this from you,” I said and handed him our engagement ring, “but you can decide if you want to be in Mark’s life or not, and if you still want to be with me.”

Then I walked away.

I tried my best to be my usually self the rest of the day. But went it was Sehun’s turn just looking at him was too much on me and I just wanted to go back home. Finally it was over, and Mark and I headed back to Krystal’s place.

“Mark I think we are going back to America next week.”

“Noo I don’t wanna go back!”

“Sorry Mark, but my work here is almost over. But I promise you that we will come back.”

“Okay fine.” He said pouting.

When we got back to Krystal’s, Mark took a nap and apparently Luhan beat us to Krystal’s place.

“Krystal I told Sehun.”

“You did?”

“Yeah…”

“What did he say?” Luhan said.

“He was mad of course that I left him for five years, but he was shocked when I told him.”

“Oh…” they both said.

“I left him a choice to be in Mark’s life and we could be together again, so I gave him back our ring so he decides.”

“It is his choice…” Krystal said.

“Oh by the way I am going back to America next week, my work here is almost done and I am not sure Sehun is going to accept us now. So I am going to continue my work in America.”

“Oh okay. It’s your decision.” Krystal said.

I left the table and went to sleep.

The next day I went to the store to finish up the last of the organization. It took about 3 hours until I finished all my work and I headed back to Krystal’s place.

For the last week we stayed in Korea Sehun never came. So I just had Mark visit whatever he wanted to see. On our last night in Korea I had our bags packed and doubled checked everything…still no Sehun…

By the time we were loading the car to go to the airport I lost all hope in Sehun. In the car Krystal and Luhan were with us to say their good byes.

We got to our gate and hugged Krystal and Luhan and said our good byes.

As I was walking I looked over my shoulder to see if Sehun was there…he wasn’t.

“Come on Mark we should start go now.”

“Okay mommy.”

We were right about to give the lady our tickets when I heard someone shout my name.

“SOOYEON!”

I turned around and finally saw Sehun.

He ran toward us and hugged me.

“What are you doing Sehun?”

“Luhan told me that you were leaving today and I am sorry for taking so long to think. Sooyeon when I saw you again after so many years my heart raced like crazy like when I first met you.”

“That is so cheesy.”

“I know but hear me out. Sooyeon I still love you, even though I have met our son twice I will love our son too. So I guess I am asking, Kim Sooyeon will you marry me this time?”

I was crying, “Yes I will!” I hugged him tightly not wanting to let him go.

“Just don’t leave me again.” He whispered in my ear.

“MOOMMY!” Mark said breaking the mood.

“Yes honey?” I said wiping my tears.

“IM CONFUSED!”

“Hahaha that’s fine. Remember I said you dad is from Korea.”

“Yes.”

“Well actually Sehun is your father.”

Mark mouth hanged down.

“Hello Mark.”

Mark went up to Sehun and punched his arm.

“MARK?!?” I said.

“Sehun-appa if you knew that you were my dad why didn’t you tell me?!?”

“Mark, honey, Sehun did not know he was your father. So now you two need to get to know each other better.”

“Fine.” Mark pouted.

“Mark now that I know I am your dad can I have a hug?” Sehun said and Mark went up to him and hugged him and Sehun carried him.

“So I am guessing that we are staying in Korea now?”

“You better be staying!” Sehun said.

“Mommy really we are staying in Korea now…with daddy!”

Sehun blushed hearing Mark call him his dad and started to smile like crazy.

“Yehet!” He said

“Sehun don’t start that.”

“Fine.” And he started to pout.

“Daddy what does yehet mean?”

“I will explain it later.” Sehun said while putting down Mark.

Sehun grabbed my hand and leaned toward me.

“Kim Sooyeon I love you.”

“Oh Sehun I love you more.”

We told each other and kissed.

“EWWWW!” Mark said breaking the mood once again.

Sehun and I looked at each other and leaned toward Mark and kissed him on the cheek.

Now we finally looked like a real family.

___________________________________________________________________________

Did you like the ending? Hopefully you did! Please show some love for this story and veeveeandesu and her stories! Please if you want a sequel comment and subscribe and I will make sure it will happen!!!

~Cutie_Panda~