Part One

The Love from the Past

This is my first oneshot fanfic, and I was able to write it with a friend, veeveeandesu! So please so enjoy and just a warning this part of the oneshot it about 9-10 pages long and the next part will be 19-20 pages long x). Remember to Subscribe and Comment and even upvote if you really like the story for more dorkiness and fanfics!!!

___________________________________________________________________________

ATTENTION NOW BOARDING FLIGHT XXX TO SOUTH KOREA

I got up and called, “Honey this is our flight are you ready?”

“Yup!” I grabbed my luggage and he grabbed his.

I handed two tickets to the lady who was collecting them and went inside the plane. We had first class seats, so we found our seats easily.

I tried to keep myself proper and relaxed but I was too worried. It had been 5 years since I had last seen him. My hands started to shake.

My baby grabbed my hands and said, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, just a little scared if I can still speak Korean.” I lied.

“You don’t have to be scared about that, you taught me so I know two languages!”

I just smiled at him and laughed, I thought “Oh how much I love him.”

The flight was over after 16 hours. About an hour into the flight, he fell asleep. I looked out the window.

“Sehun, after 5 years I am finally going back to Korea. I am 27 now, then you should be 28... After receiving a job for my clothing line in Korea, all these memories flooded back to my head. I am sorry for making you wait so long. Please don’t hate me…” I thought. A tear fell from my eye. I was tired from my restless nights getting my paperwork organized, so eventually I fell asleep.

***Five Years Ago*** (Dreaming of a flashback)

I decided to cook breakfast for my tired and hungry boyfriend, Sehun. I quietly snuck out of bed, careful not to wake him up since he just came back from a schedule.

I opened the refrigerator to see what I could make for him. There was only eggs, cheese, milk, a lot of water, and some sort of food in a container.

I decided to make him a simple omelet with toast and coffee or orange juice, whichever he wanted.

I was humming while preparing the food and clean the kitchen area. I hadn't noticed that Sehun was awake and was looking at me from behind. He snuck up behind me and back hugged me.

“Omo!" I exclaimed. I turned around and saw Sehun.

“Morning baby.” Sehun said.

“Morning rainbow hair.” I said and kissed him. Rainbow hair was a nickname I gave to Sehun since he had rainbow hair when we first met... plus I really liked his rainbow hair.

I wanted to continue cooking but someone would not stop hugging me. 

“Sehun can you stop I need to finish cooking our breakfast.” I asked with a cute voice and puppy eyes.

“Sorry baby but this is really comfortable for me.” Sehun replied.

“This boy argh!” I thought, then I remembered something. I turned around and kissed Sehun deeply until finally released me from his grip.

“Go get cleaned up or wait until I finish cooking the food.” I said and glared at him. He went to our room and got cleaned up. I finished cooking our food.

“Sehun! Breakfast is ready!” I shouted in English I often helped Sehun with his English. 

He walked in and sat at the table.

“This luks dericious!” He tried to say in English.

I looked up laughing and repeated what he said but correctly. “You're meant to say ‘This looks delicious’.” It was only then when you realised he didn't have a shirt on.

 I glared at him until he got up and went to put a shirt on. “Oh that boy... even though I love looking at him he needs to wear clothes at the table.” I thought.

We continued with our breakfast talking and laughing.

***Different Time in Relationship***

“Baby are you ready?” Sehun said.

“Yes let me just get my shoes on please.” I said.

I walked out of our room in a simple black dress and heels. It was simple but it was flirty and fancy at the same time.

“You look amazing baby.” Sehun said.

“So do you. So where are we going?”

“Secret. You will find out when we get there.”

I pouted. “Fine... rainbow hair.”

We got into the car and headed to an unknown destination. When we arrived, Sehun got out of the car to open the door for me. There were rose petals on the floor leading somewhere.

I looked at Sehun and asked, “You didn’t make your hyungs do this did you, right?”

“Of course I didn’t.” he said, pouting.

He helped me out of the car and held my hand as we walked towards where the rose petals lead.

We reached the elevator and he clicked the button with a rose petal on it, which lead to the roof.

“I wonder what is on the roof.” I thought.

When the elevator opened we walked out and I saw lights hanging around the roof and presents on a table.

“What's the occasion?” I asked. 

Sehun just hits his head with his hand in and suddenly I heard people scream "HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY SOOYEON!"

I turned around and saw EXO and a bunch of my friends singing happy birthday. Once they were done singing, I said, “Wait, it’s my birthday today?”

“I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!” I heard Luhan shout.

“Sheesh Sooyeon you are so forgetful!” My best friend Krystal said.

“Sorry, well you guys all know me I forget everything.”

We celebrated and partied. Then Sehun wanted to say something and had me by his side.

“Sooyeon, baby, I love you. For the past 3 years you have been in my life and made every day better. You had to put up with the fact that I am an idol and you did not treat me any differently. What I am saying is,” then he got on one knee and opened a box, “will you marry me Sooyeon?” I said yes immediately and kissed him. I heard shouting and whistling.

***Different Time in Relationship***

It had been almost a year since our engagement, and there had not been a ceremony yet. And our relationship was not going well.

I didn't get to see Sehun that much anymore since he was always out with EXO doing their promotion and CF’s. I started to feel lonely.

Lately I had also been getting a lot of mood swings. When I had the chance to see Sehun, I would always snap and we would get into fights.

I finally decided to go to the doctors to see what was wrong with me.

“Congratulations Ms. Kim! You are 3 months pregnant.”

I was shocked at the news. I did not want to raise a child yet, especially since Sehun was so busy. He would not be in the child's life. 

I had to make a choice for the child and me. I needed to choose. I did not want to kill the baby... that was not an option.

I wanted to stay in Korea hoping that Sehun would be in the baby’s life, to be a father to the child, but it was impossible. Sehun couldn't have distractions from his promotions and  his job.

The only option was for me to leave Korea without Sehun and live in America again raising the baby with my parents. So that's what I did.

I wrote a letter to Sehun telling him of my departure, but I did not mention the baby.

Dear Sehun,

          I love you very much, never forget that. I love you to the ends of the Earth, but I do not know what to do. I am so sorry that I am hurting you, but I have to leave. I am going back to America and I will not come back to Korea for a while. I am so sorry. Please forgive me for what I have done, but this is for the best. Please never forget that I love you. By the time you read this, I will already be in the air heading to America. I am keeping the ring because I will come back, but I do not know when. I will be back, I promise. I love you, Rainbow hair.

                                                                                  Love,

                                                                        Your Baby Sooyeon

Why are you crying?

I felt a light shake and woke up.

“Why are you crying mommy?”

“I was having a sad dream but I am fine now that you are with me, Mark.” I said smiling.

ATTENTION PASSENGERS ONE HOURS UNTIL LANDING

“Mommy what are we going to do when we get to Korea?”

“One of my good friends is going to pick us up from the airport.”

“Ohh okay.”

“Mommy I have a questions.”

“Sure what is it honey?”

“Will my daddy be in Korea?”

“Actually honey I am not sure. He goes to different places in the world all the time, but this is where he is from.” I tried to say without choking up.

“Okay hopefully I can see daddy soon!”

“I do too, I hope so too honey.” I said while looking out the window. I was holding our engagement ring in my hands.

***SOOYEON FLASHBACK***

“Umma! Appa! Are you at home?”

“Yes honey. Why are you asking?”

“Well I am at the airport…I came back from Korea.”

“_________! Why did you not tell us you were coming back!?!” (Put your name in the blank spot as Sooyeon’s English name –author”)

“Sorry umma... I am at gate 14 can you have dad pick me up?” I said sniffling.

“Are you okay _________? Never mind we will go pick you up gate 14 right?”

“Yup umma, I will see you in a bit.”

I walked to the Starbucks in the airport.

“Hello welcome to Starbucks! What can I get for you today?” The person at the register said.

“Hi, ummm…can I order a venti PTL with raspberry (Passion fruit Tea Lemonade you should try it sometime it’s really good…to me at least x) –author). And can I get a marble pound cake too.”

“What is your name?”

“Ummm…I am Korean American... do you want my Korean name or my English name?”

“What is your Korean name then?”

“Sooyeon.”

“Sorry, what was it again?”

“Hahaha it’s Sooyeon, but you can just put ___________ which is my English name.”

“Hahaha, will that be all for you today miss?

“That should do it.”

“Okay, your total is…$6.13 cents (I am not sure if this is accurate but close enough –author)

I gave the cashier the money and waited on the side. They called my name and I got the drink.

I started to walk towards gate 14 for my parents.

I was near gate 3 so I thought I would have just enough time to think about how I would tell my parents the situation.

Should I just tell them right away?

Or maybe I might tell them slowly.

! Dad will be really made that I got pregnant I’m just 22 years old, crap I screwed.

But dad would be understanding…hopefully.

Before I knew it I was at gate 14. I found a seat and as I say down, I noticed that my stomach was slightly bigger. Luckily, I was wearing a baggy shirt.

I touched my stomach and thought, There is a human being inside my stomach, you are Sehun’s child. I will make sure you grow up healthy and happy. NO matter what I will never let you go.

I saw my parents’ car pool up to the loading zone and I got my luggage and walked to the car. They both got out of the car and greeted me.

Dad loaded the car with my luggage while I entered the car with mom.

“Mom, dad, I am going to sleep... I am really tired right now.”

“Okay honey.”

I drifted off to dreamland and had a dream about Sehun.

‘I am home Sooyeon!’  No response. ‘SOOYEON? Where are you?’

Sehun walked to our room and opened the closet. All my clothes were gone. Sehun was confused and shocked.

‘Stop messing around Sooyeon where are you?’ he walked into the kitchen and saw a letter. ‘Wait this can’t be happening, right?’

 ‘Kim Sooyeon, ____________! Seriously get out here!’ He opened the letter and started reading it:

 (You don’t have to read the letter part it just a repeat of the original one –author), ‘Dear Sehun, I love you very much never forget that. I love you to the ends of the Earth, but I do not know what to do. I am so sorry that I am hurting you, but I have to leave. I am going back to America I will not come back to Korea for a while. I am so sorry please forgive me for what I have done, but this is for the best. Please never forget that I love you. But by the time you read this I will already be in the air heading to America. I am keeping the ring because I will come back, but I do not know when I will be back but I will be back, I promise. I love you rainbow hair. Love…Your Baby Sooyeon.’

Once he read the letter, he ran to get his keys and shoes and started to head out. Once he realized that it was too late he started to cry. ‘Why did you have to leave Sooyeon? I left you alone to long, did I? You said you will be back so I will wait forever no matter what happens you are still my fiancé.’

Honey……

Wake up…

I woke up, seeing my mother.

“Why are you crying?”

“Ummm I was having a bad dream.”

“Okay honey. You can go to your room. We haven't changed anything in it. Your father will put your bags up there and we will eat something.”

“Okay”

It had been so long since I had stepped foot in this house. I walked around my house, remembering everything and loving every moment of it.

 “Here.”

My mom handed a slice of my favourite cake and milk. 

“So, do you want to tell me what is going on?”

I did not give her an answer and are my cake in silence.

“Honey, it is okay if you messed up and you came back for a break. I will not force it out of you, but remember we will always be there for you.”

“MY MISTAKE IS UNDOABLE!” I screamed out in tears.

“Why? What did you do?”

“Mom I am three months pregnant…and I left Sehun…” I said with my hands in my face.

“_____________, you are a grown woman. There has to be a reason why you left Korea when you could just raise the child in Korea.”

“Sehun is part of EXO. I do not want to have my child not having a father around and always asking. Plus Sehun does not what a child.”

“Honey you can stay here as long as you need and we will help with the baby but never forget where your heart is. You can always go back to Sehun.”

“Okay thanks mom…” and I left.

During those last 6 months my parents helped me settle in and I got a job at a designing place. They really loved my work so they started me high. I gave birth to a healthy baby boy and named him Mark.

I have been a full time clothing designer and the owner of the brand XXX. I have been taking care of Mark for the past 5 years with the help of my parents.

Now Mark understands that most of his classmates have a mother and a father and he doesn’t. I got away with telling him that his father was in the sky with the ‘stars’ in a different world.

When I received the job to open my first shop in Korea, I wanted to decline the offer, but we needed our brand to be universal. I decided to do it and bring Mark with me and try to introduce Mark to Sehun. Or at least try to…

***END OF FLASHBACK***

___________________________________________________________________________

Did you like the first part? ....hopefully you did! The next part is done but we still need to finish up the last of the editing so it should come out very soon! Remember to look at veeveeandesu profile and give her some love!