For You

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon pov

 

Me and my baby are walking around Seoul right after Si-jerk left. Arrh I really don't like that guy, first It's freaking obvious he's going after my baby, better yet infront of my eyes!

Then he totally ignore me and just pay attention to Fany. Then he didn't ven shake my hand when he bid goodbye. Damn this guy is really a jerk. 

I don't understand why my Fany Fany Tiffany would have a friend like this ! Anyway I need to put him aside, it's just me and my baby now. 

We were walking with our hands interwhines, swing back and forth until, Tiffany stops our track. 

" Taetae your face looks gloomy...why baby boy?" She ask curious. Damn am I obvious? " Nothing Fany, I'm fine" I lied. No I'm not fine when that is after my girl!

" Your lying Kim Taetae" Damn. I just giggle nervously while looking at her. She then lean closer and put her hands on my chest. Oh god. 

Then she leans her head closer and our nose are barely touching. Tiffany look straight into m eyes. Wow so hot!

" Baby~~ tell me or you be punish" Crap not the kind of punich I like. I took a deep breath then told her. 

" Okay....IwasjealousofSiwon" I said really fast. She put on the ' What you said' look and crosses her arms. 

" What?!" 

" I said... I'm jealousofSiwon" I told her again. Her face never changes. This kinda funny hehe. 

" Kim Taeyeon said it slowly or you sleep outside" No, I want to cuddle with you baby!!

" Aish!..I'm Jealous of Siwon" I pouted then hidw my face when she laughed out loud. " Ya not funny Fany ahh!" I whined. 

" Aww my baby so cute. Aish why are you jealous?" She then hugs me and kiss my cheeks. 

" I could tell he's after you" I said and smile a little when she peck my lips. Tiffany then gave me the ' Are You Kiddin' look. 

" Taetae, your the only guy that made my heart beats so crazy just by your smile. I don't think any other guys can d that to me" I smile widely at what she said. 

" I love you Fany, don't leave me" I said and hug her waist. I cupped her face and peck her eyes. 

" I won't. I love you too Kim Taeyeon" Then we kiss and continue when we got to my place. Hehe

 

***

 

Yuri is literally sweating like a pig as he's in his last round. Mrs Jung had him tied up and sitting on a chair while 3 hot y girls are seducing him slowly. 

" Mom, do you really have to do this to him?!" Jessica glared at her own mother, which just sush her and kept an eye on Yuri. 

" Sooyeon, you don't want him being a jerk like the uy you dated long ago right?" Mrs Jung reminded of her past boyfriend before Taecyeon, Jay. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter