Don't walk alone

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Kwon Yuri, you seem like a gentlemen, I sure hope my daughter doesn't choose the wrong guy again" Mrs Jung furrowes her eyes at Yuri. 

Krystal and Mrs Jung just came back from their outing and Mrs Jung is doing the inspecting of Yuri, while Krystal stands beside her unnie and watch. 

Mr Jung is giving thumbs up behind his wife secretly, making Yuri giggles a few times.

" You know my Jessica, have dated many times before right? And I'm sure you know most of her past love, never meets my expectation, am I correct?" Mrs Jung ask coldly. 

 Damn, now I know where Sica got her coldness from. Yuricorn Fighting!

" Y-Yes, and I will fight for her love till the end!" Yuri said determin as he looks into Jessica's eyes. 

Jessica blush and smile shyly at him. Mr Jung and Krystal kept on giggling. Mrs Jung put on a flat face then inteupted their -eye. 

" Ahem!....you still need to prove it to me and the only way to do it is the way Jessica's dad fought for me. Battle to the End!" Mrs Jung said then march to the back yard. 

" Uhmm...w-what she ment by....battle? " Yuri ask nervously. His legs are literally shaking now. 

" Just things to test how much you love my daughter. WHen I was still dating her mother, her father made me do this" Mr Jung laughed then follow his wife. 

" Goodluck oppa! Fighting!" Krystal cheered then follow her parents. Soon Yulsic follows them. 

" Hey~~ DOn't worry, you will pass" Jessica gave him a loving smile then peck his lips. Yuri calm down just a bit and smile to his lover. 

" Let the battle begin! Round 1, you have to guess which perfume Jessica uses" Mrs Jung said then the maid brought out five trays. 

In each trays are bottles of perfume, but the logo aren't there. Yuri have to choose which one Jessica's uses. 

Yuri step forward and began to sniff each bottle spraying it infront of him. He sniff each one by one. 

After the fith bottle he picks the 4th bottle and spray it again. He smiles when he found his answer. 

" This one!" He said and handed the bottle to the maid. Everyone is waiting for the answer to be shouted. 

Yuri is sweating now as he prays to be cor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter