Chapter {2}

School of Love

Jia's P.O.V.

'Now what did this lady do....I mean aish umma.' I thought to myself as I stared at the boy who was smiling sheepishly with his bunny-like teeth showing and his black fringes out of his sparkling eyes showing his aegyo like smile.

"Oh yeah....well I was at the grocery store and I saw this boy sitting down in front of the store like a confused bunny, which I thought was so adorable so I asked him what was wrong....so I'm letting him stay here!" She beamed then Jeongguk smiled widely as he looked at me.

"Oh okay, but seriously take that off." I ordered him then walked closer to him and took off that cat plushy like thing off of him and walked to my room and looked around then noticed that there were suitcases there.

"Mom! Come here!" I yelled as I notice they were on my bed along with a few cute little chibi drawings on my desk where I usually had my textbooks at.

"I can explain!" She barged into the room with Jeongguk following her and bit his lip but my mom only pats his back for the second time.

"Okay well he needs somewhere to sleep so I thought he should sleep on your bed...while you sleep in the basement...." My mom whispered the last things to me but all I felt was my eye slightly twitch then angrily run to Jeongguk.

"Yah! Stop don't hurt him!" My mom yelled at me but I just tackled him down but he angled to make both of us fall on the bed with me on top of him.

"Are you serious? The bed...aish you ert." I groaned as I looked at his face then froze as I realize our position and his soft pink blush on his cheeks.

"I'm out of here." I said as I got up and took my book and backpack with me to the basement which I was always scared of.

'Aish, it's no fair, my brother doesn't have to sleep here. Why couldn't the bunny faced boy sleep here instead of me.' I think to myself as I turn on the lights to the basement while walking in. With the lights on, I can see how uglier it has gotten, I literally mean there are spider webs on each corner and dust nearly every single part on the floor. Not just that I can see all the rust on a certain part on the metal which was already there but just added more by the year.

"Now to homework." I laughed to myself then tie up my hair and move my bangs way from my face then grab my journal and put it in front of my face and close my eyes.

Life...too bad so sad..life can be good, life can be sad. But what's most important is how you take things, if you take them well then you have no big worries. If you take it bad then...you have a lot of worries. As for right now Jeongguk is pissing me off, making him take my shared room and taking my bed.

"Aish Jeongguk!" I yell then remove my journal then start writing down random stuff while also drawing little chibi figures fighting with each other.

'So what to do? I don't have have homework but doing nothing." I say while looking all over the basement...then a thought runs to my mind..makeover.

"What do I need? Hm..." While thinking, I start walking up the stairs and grab a broom along with paint, vacuum cleaner, and wet rags.

"Hm...where's my stereo— Jeongguk." I stomp my way to my room then see Jeongguk listen to my music on my stereo..pabo..he needs to learn how to like things on his own. So with him having his eyes closed I slowly turn it off and take it with me.

"Aish...wha— I mean, what's wrong noona?" He asks with an 'innocent' face, but I don't believe he's that 'innocent' especially with his face, it's not even cute. 

"I'm not your noona and I'm taking my stereo." I walk towards the door but I feel someone grab my wrist then pulls me back.

"What do you want?!" I exclaim but he just looks at me with big sparkling eyes trying to make me fall into his trap, but no.

"Yah! I don't like you, you oversized bunny.." I walk out the room then bump into Jackson who has a stupid smile on his face.

"What's with you now?" He leans closer then gently pats my cheek while showing me a number of some girl, I know it's a girl because he names on the top is....Krystal.

"Wow, good job bro...well I'm gonna go now so watch that baby on my bed okay?" Jackson softly chuckles then walks into the room as I walked back to the basement and start decorating it, hoping no one or nothing destroys my creation.

A few hours later

"Finished~" I cheer under my breath then fall down on the mattress that was the last thing I put in here. I've been working on this for hours, and now I'm super tired....slowly I gaze off and eventually knockout on the bed along with some the tools I used.

No one's POV

"Aish this little girl..I wonder if I'm older than her?" Jungkook asked himself while walking down starts to turn off the ongoing music. 'She's pretty cute.' he thinks to himself then smiles softly and cleans up her mess while also taking off her socks for her. After finishing he puts her blanket gently on her chest then slowly starts leaving the basement without making  noise.

"Hey Jungkook, come here," Jackson said after he closed the door gently then took him back to the now shared room and sat down on a chair.

"okay, now listen. Jia is my little sis, and I treat her badly....well not really but treat her good, she's younger than you, trust me. Oh yeah, also you should sleep since you're gonna attend the same school as us now." Jackson told the young boy who just  nods.

"Okay got it hyung!" He happily cheered then laid down on Jia's bed and closed his eyes, smelling the scent of Jia on her pillow. Jackson noticed Jungkook smelling something then laughed at him thinking he was just being a creep.

As Jungkook slowly started to fall asleep Jackson was just looking at his phone tweeting random stuff with huge grins always running towards his lips. But then he saw a picture that made him frown then turn off his phone and finally go to sleep.  Everyone in the house was dreaming something different, Jackson was dreaming of becoming a boyfriend to one special girl, but nope, no one really likes him since, he seems like a player to other girls. As for Jia, she was dreaming about her childhood, but slowly started turning into a nightmare, but lucky she woke up. 

"Aish...why can't the past just stay behind?" She said to herself as she sat up. While looking around she remembered that she didn't have a bear with her, his name was Jimmy, and Jimmy was the only thing that help her not get nightmares. 

"Now, I can't get it.Jungkook, I know you're probably a nice person but please don't bother me. Don't make me try to fall for you. I wanna be with K-kai." Jia blushed softly at the last statement and continued looking at the door. Too bad Jungkook wasn't there to hear her, but instead of getting up from her bed and getting her bear. Jia laid down closing her eyes again and fell asleep.


Sorry for the late update...OTL

I know the ending wasn't good, but it was kinda rushed...sorry. ;;

16/02/14