Chapter 3

Marry You

 

"Haha! Did that shock you that much? You're whiter than your natural skin color!" 

That's it I'm ing done! I won't deny it, I won't play stupid anymore and I will not hide. Kim Jaejoong, you like your best friend and you are going to confess now! As in right now in this locker room, with Yunho wearing his basket ball uniform. I'm going to cry, this is hurting my head. 

"Why can't you marry me right now?" I stop and think, "Oh, right..." 

"Hey what's with the face?" He asked and I felt him brush my cheek with his knuckles. I turn to him and hold his hands, I take a deep breath and then go.

"Before I tell you, promise me that you won't leave and that everything will still be the same after I tell you, okay? Promise!" 

"Okay I promise! Just stop squeezing my hand so hard!" I stopped squeezing it, I didn't even realize i was squeezing it.

"Okay Yunho, you are my best friend since God knows how long, and we've always described each other as our other half, right?" He nods to me showing that he was listening. 

"Yunho, I like you." 

He smiles and says, "Well I like you too." 

I let go of his hands and face the lockers, "No Yunho, you don't get it! I LIKE like you and I just can't deny my feelings for you anymore and I just--!" 

"Hey! Relax Jae! I LIKE like you too! As in I have feelings for you too!" He said while shaking my shoulders.

"You do?"

"Yes!" 

"You're telling the truth right? And you hope to die with that truth. Right?"

"Yes Jaejoong" he shows me those pearly white teeth of his and I actually feel dizzy here.

"I think I'm going to vomit." 

"Haha! Don't vomit on me!" 

"Okay I won't" 

We both became silent and started to think about the sudden confessions we just experienced. I glanced at him and he glanced at me, I look away from him and I heard him laugh, making me smile and look at him. He was still looking at me and he was smiling at me too. 

Yunho scoots closer to me and bumped my shoulder with his and I did it too, we laugh and I watch him as he looks down and I follow his gaze. He was looking at my hand, I opened my hand and then Yunho intertwined our hands together, the perfect fit. 

"So..." 

"So? 

"Aren't you going to ask me anything Yunho?"

"Like what?" I look at him as if he said something annoying and of course being the cheery Yunho I know, he laughs. 

"Okay, fine." He holds my other hand and stands up making me stand up with him. But then he kneels down in front of me. 

"Yunho, what?"

"I have something to ask you"

"Oh... Okay." I smile I can't believe this guy. 

"Kim Jaejoong, my best friend, my other half, can you accept my feelings and become my boyfriend too?"

"Haha, Of course!" 

Yunho standa up and kisses me by surprise. I stand there in shock and felt all these butterflies fluttering in my stomach, I slowly close my eyes and kiss him back. I wrap my hands around his neck and just felt hiw amazing this kiss was. 

"Hey is everything...oh." We both stopped kissing and looked at Yunho's teammate. 

"Oh it's okay! Take your time!" He smirks and runs back out, probably to tell Yunho's team. 

"Okay Yun, you need to go and practice."

"But he said I can take my time! And besides I'm captain." 

"I know so don't abuse it. And don't worry!" I hold his hand and pulled him towards the door.

"You coming to my apartment?" 

"Oh I see where this is going Jae, of course I'll come" He leans forward and gives me a short kiss.

"I guess I'm seeing you tonight." We both laugh and went out of the locker room. 

Life just got more exciting, didn't it? 

 


A/N01: FINALLY, an update! :D I'm sorry if I was gone for so long, it's finals week and I just wrote this awhile agi since I have free time, so sorry if there's any mistakes! 

A/N02: Comments? It is loved by every fanfic writer abd gives them more will to write :) 

 

Livejournal

Twitter