Chapter 1

Marry You
"Haha! Eww! What the hell Yunho? Hahaha!" I said as my eyes close from laughing too much, trying to stop my friend from, uhh, sensually caressing my thighs. 

"I know you like it Jae..." Yunho said as his face turned into what supposed to be a y smirk but he just fails so much I started to laugh again. I tried to cover his face but he still struggles to show it to me. I changed my amused face to a serious one.

"Yunho. Stop it." His face immediately begin to become serious and he smiled at me.

"Okay, stopping. Only just because any minute now if I continued you'll hit my head."

"Oh you know me so well!" We laugh and we continued to watch the movie we were watching at my apartment, it was a children's or family movie, Frozen. What? Eighteen year olds can still watch these kind of movies can't they? 

"Elsa and Anna are just so adorable!" I started to slap Yunho's arm while squealing.

"Ow! Okay, I know how adorable they are and how you love adorable cute things but you're hurting me with your slaps! Ohhh, but I like it.." Yunho winked at me and I removed my hand from his arm and he laughed. I put my hands on his face and moved it facing the screen. God, tell me again, why is he my best friend? Why couldn't it be someone, oh I don't know, decent? But whatever I still love this silly guy... as a friend.

"Hey Jae, want a spoiler?" He pokes my cheeks when he asks this, a habit from when I used to be a chubby little boy. I paused the movie and faced him.

"No way!"

"Oh come on! I bet you wanna know what happens huh?"

"Are you deaf? I said no!"

"That guy," he pointed to the prince with the brown hair. "Is lying that he loves Anna just so he can get riches, when Anna needs a true love's kiss he confesses that he didn't really love her."

"Ugh, I hate you! Just because you and Jihye have watched this, it doesn't mean you have to spoil me!" I turn away from him and played the movie again. I watched ignoring Yunho every time he wants to be noticed by me.

"Hey come on Jae... The movie's almost over and you're still not talking to me." I ignore him still but I kinda want to laugh because of how adorable Yunho when he wants attention. He still has this adorable moments.

"Oh no! Anna is going to freeze! Like literally!" I shouted when Anna was struggling in the snow storm created by her sister. As I continued to watch, I got all teary eyed with what happened, Well, I guess I have a new favorite movie.

I looked to my side and saw that Yunho was asleep, open eyes and mouth, oh and snoring too. Poor Yunho he only sleeps like this when he's really tired from school work, and he still agreed to meet me here in my apartment. Really I can't stay mad at this guy for long.

I stood up and gently laid him on the sofa. good thing it's a lazy boy couch so he wouldn't have a stiff neck afterwards.

"Mhmm.. Jae.." I looked at him and waited for him to say more. But there wasn't any. I bet he's dreaming about food again, to be specific food I cooked. He's just like Changmin sometimes. Changmin is a monster, a food monster.

I was about to go when suddenly Yunho grabbed my wrist and I looked back at him.

"Yunho?" He stared at me making me a bit uncomfortable. It's like Yunho was trying to read me. What would he read anyway? If he was reading my mind he'll just tease me because I'm observing him right now.

"You're not going to leave me alone here are you?"

A smile came up on my face when I heard that, after so many years this Jung Yunho still hasn't changed. Still can't really sleep well without me. Haha, adorable, I mean what a scaredy cat.

"No Yunho, I'm just going to get some more pillows and sheets for us." He let goes of my wrist and I started to walk towards my room.

I get the sheets and pillows, my eyes caught a picture on my desk, it was a picture of Yunho and I on our high school graduation. Wow, when I look at it, it feels like it was just a week ago. I can't believe it, we're actually college students, it makes me think on how long I've been friends with Yunho. I smiled as I remember the memories of all the years we've been together. I guess you can say we're inseparable.

I went back to where Yunho was, I see that he cleared everuthing and even moved some furniture so we can sleep on the floor. Okay, so you might be wondering why sleep on the floor when there's a comfy bed? Well... we like sleeping on the floor. And really the cause of this is because when we were little kids Yunho always peed on the bed. Pfft...

"Come on let's go to sleep... We have school tomorrow." I lay down the pillows with the sheets and laid down next to Yunho.

Tomorrow hmm... I'll be having a presentation with Yunho about the subject the professor gave us.

I felt my eyes drop and close while thinking of the presentation.

-~-~-~-~-~



I was standing in front of the priest, I was wearing a white suit and I was holding... flowers? What?

I look around and saw that my family was there smiling at me. Is... Is this my wedding?

"You may now kiss!" I heard the priest say. I look at my side expecting to see a beautiful wife but oh how wrong was I, it was Yunho, in a black suit. He smiles at me and leans forward until I feel soft warm lips against mine.

 










A/N01: AHHH So lazy to type.. buuuuut i typed it yaaaay. 
A/N02: Sorry for the long absence a lot is happening in school and I just literally lie on my bed then BAM I fall asleep.
A/N03: So hereeee a new story! :D