1

500 Days Of Daragon [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1

 

Someone's POV

"YAAAA! SANDARA PARK GET UP! GET UP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE IN YOUR BED AT THIS TIME! AND THIS DAY!"

 

The other half of the Park Sisters said while shaking the ssantokki hiding in her bed sheets.

 

"LET ME SLEEEP. WE NEVER GET TO SLEEP ON USUAL DAYS NOW WE HAVE THE TIME TO REST. BYE BYE BOMIE"

 

And those were the words that Sandara Park would regret saying ever.

 

The Bominator just activated. and no one says no to the Bominator.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

After a few Minutes of sweat and blood between the Double Park girls. The 2ne1 girls were now in the car and were headed to the club.

 

"Unnie! you look so hot tonight" The groups maknae said admiring the stunning beauty of her Unnie.

"Thank You dear Minkki"

 

Dara gave the Bominator a look, And Bom was just giving her sweet innocent smile as if nothing happened between the two girls.

 

"Woah Woah looks like this is another creation of the great Bom Park" their leader said while giving a laugh.

 

" Well of course I AM BOM PARK!" Bom proudly declared while high fiving the clueless Maknae

 

"Bommie i really dont want to go and party i just want to sleep!"

 

"SANDARA PARK what are you an AJHUMMA! always staying at home! you should go out its party night! who knows you'll find the perfect boy toy and get laid tonight!!" Bom Park said while wiggling her eyebrows.

 

"YAA!!! watch your words Bomtaro! Mingkki is here!!" Dara said while covering her maknae's ears.

 

"Unnie! im already 20 and besides Bom unnie is right!" Minzy said while putting Dara's hand down from her ears.

 

"Ma girl with your get up tonight all the guys out there will swoon all over you!" CL said while doing the Z snap thing in the air that american females do in movies.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DARA POV

I have no choice but to just go with the flow, The 3 girls with me are really persistent and it's so hard to argue with the Bominator.

I love these girls and I know they only want what is best for me.

But they sound like I'm a desparate ajhumma. I could just facepalm in my head.

Im really fine with this state now. even if im nearing 30's all i could think about now is work.

2NE1, YG, Seunghyun, my sister and my umma. 

and of course my cats.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter