Two - Radio Star with SM Town

Nothing like Us

 

Jessica Jung's POV

 

"We're filming now.." I heard the PD said and I became quiet nervous, praying that they wouldn't tease me or my group so much. Speciall, Super Junior's here and we all know how they can be a quiet bully.

 

"So this group is incredible, right?" Kyuhyun said while laughing, obviously they're gonna introduce Super Junior. Eunhyuk nodded and Siwon shrugged his shoulders while Donghae laughed. 

 

"Ya, Kyuhyun-ah! You're praising your own group uh?" Kim Gu-ra said gaining alot of laughters. 

 

 "The hallyu superstar, super super, SUPER JUNIOR!" They all said in chorus. "Super Junior, Siwon, Donghae and Eunhyuk!" The three of them stood up and entered the studio with glee. They shared a few jokes with Kyuhyun and the host before they continued introducing the guest.

 

 "Ah, this girls have been the star of the news lately." Jong Shin said eyeing us. He's probably talking about the resent dating issues of girls generation. We came prepared so there's no much pressure.

 

 "Ya, this girls are not dating or they're just talented in terms of hiding? The indestructible, Girls' Generation!" Kookshin and the rest of the host said. We entered the studio and bowed at them.

 "Snsd Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessicaa!" I'm the first one who entered the studio so I sitted between Tiffany and Siwon. After they introduced EXO they started banging on us.

 

 "Ya, snsd has been the talk of town lately. Who's next?"Kim Gu-ra asked, gaining laughter. Tiffany looked tense but managed to answer the question without being notice the nervousness she have.

 "Ask dispatch." The whole studio started laughing really hard by her statement but I was literally crying in so much fun when Kyuhyun said, "We need to be friends with Dispatch then." Gaining alot of laughter again.

 

 "Super Junior is quiet good in hiding eh? I'm hearing things but I'm surprised no one's caught!" Jongshin said, Siwon shrug his shoulder and I admired the way he shrug things off. 

 

 "Can you give tips for SNSD?" Kookjin asked.

 

And of course as expected, Eunhyuk said "Just reveal who's dating." and we all laughed again in chorus.

 

 "Baekhyun-ssi, since you're a rookie group, do you think you can date already?" Kyuhyun asked, Baekhyun hesitate for awhile but Suho backed him up.

 

 "I think we'll never know when we'll fall in love right?" The host nodded. Kyuhyun eyed Suho and eyed me as if teasing me. "Besides, we're all grown up. But I think, we're going to focus on our career first." I'm literally smiling at how he managed to answer the question without showing hints of nervousness.

 

The topic faded and we had already talked too much already.

 

 "Who are you closest to in SNSD?" Gu-ra asked Donghae, when the topic's on who's we are close with in the industry. That's the time I noticed that Donghae is here! He's still quiet and he's just backing up s statement. "I guess, Yoona?" He said, Tiffany elbowed me and I eyed her. That's true, Donghae's really close with Yoona, and Yuri. But we used to be so close..

 

But past is past so I didn't mind. 

 

 "Tiffany and Sica?" Siwon answered, Tiffany and I smiled in agreement. Siwon putted his arms around me while laughing. I met Donghae's stare and I have to avoid his gaze when Kim Gura said something.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, who do you think is dating Siwon between the two?" Gura asked again. Siwon backed himself and said we were all just friends and family.

 

 "But not everyone.." Kyuhyun said, eyeing Taeyeon and Baekhyun.

 

I noticed that and smirked, but that smirk faded away when he eyed me and Donghae. "You know, I'm hearing things.. and I know some things." He's literally firing our company but no one cares.

 

This is radio star by the way.