One - The Dressing Room

Nothing like Us

Jessica Jung's POV

 

"Dating scandals uh" I smirked while reading the topics that will be tackled later at the show. Radio Star is having a SM family special and looks like we'll be bang by them at the end of the show. I know them, they like to tease their guess and sometimes annoy them. They can be really mean too sometimes.

 

"We need to be careful about this topic. Glad we didn't take Hyoyeon with us, she's going to reveal everything!" Tiffany joked gaining laughters from the staff and Taeyeon. SNSD members know that Taeyeon is dating someone, getting to know someone is the real term and Tiffany is in a relationship with 2pm's Nichkhun so both of them really need to be careful.

 

"Oh someone's here.." Tiffany teased when she opened the door, behind her are the members of EXO. Kris, Suho and Baekhyun. They bowed to greet us and we did the same.

 

"You didn't put an eyeliner, uh?" Taeyeon asked Baekhyun while he's scratching his neck. "Manager oppa said that we should greet you first." Taeyeon smiled and offered him to do his make-up for him which he gladly accepted.

 

"Are you nervous?" I asked Suho when I noticed that he's sitting alone on the couch. Maybe waiting for s to finish their greetings.. well maybe for baekhyun to finish his make up and kris to finish catching up with Tiffany on the other corner.

 

"Yes? I'm the leader and I know Radio Star for asking alot of question." I knew Suho for a quiet while now but this is the first time I saw him this scared and nervous.

 

"Don't worry, I know you can do your best for your team." He nodded, I noticed that he's spacing out and I almost laughed at him. His hands are trembling so without even thinking I held his hands and blowed some hot air coming from my mouth.

 

"Uhh.." Suho was so shocked about my sudden action but I didn't look at him. Looking at him will be really awkward and I just continued what I'm doing.. "Thanks Noona.."

 

"No worries.."

 

That's the scene Super Junior members saw when they entered the room without knocking. "There's a quiet favoritism here!" Eunhyuk said gaining a laugh from us. All of us greeted them and they acted so angry to us. "Taeyeon never made my make-up before!" Again, we all laughed in chorus because of his little tantrums.

 

"Shut up!" Taeyeon said and now it's their time to laugh.

 

"I don't know, EXO is gaining alot of fans lately. And now they're getting close with my favorite dongsaengs!" Eunhyuk once teased us. Siwon sitted beside me and Suho bowed to him.

 

I notice Donghae has been really quiet since he entered the room.. but what bother me most is that he has been staring at me the whole time.

 

"What's wrong with him.." I whispered and I guess Siwon heard that because he chuckled a little.

 

I don't get him.