First Day of School

Beauty & Cutie

05/06/2012 - This chapter  has been Re-Edited and maybe a little Re-Written?

 

It has been a week since Krystal has been accepted to Dong Shin High and today will be her first day of school. Krystal was really nervous as so many things went through her head. She wonders if the students at the school would welcome her nicely or badly. Her first impression to her classmate will determine how her three years in the school year will be, she thought to herself. She just hopes that her school life there will be a very normal one.

 

“Soojung unni, are you scared of going to your new school?” Da Bin asks while holding onto her older sister’s hand as they walk together. She could feel the sweaty palm of her older sister’s hand. Krystal looks down to Da Bin with a crooked smile on her face and a half-raise eyebrow. She was nervous and a little scared. “Mmm,” Krystal nodded answering her little sister’s question, “just a little bit.” Gesturing with her index finger and thumb with a small space in between of her free hand. Looking at her sister Da Bin wanted to do something to make her sister feel better. After a few second it seems like she remembers something and took out something out from her pocket. “Unni give me your other hand.”

“Eh? Why?” Going along with her little sister said Krystal reach out her hand to her sister. Da Bin put a chain around Krystal’s wrist. “Unni, this is a lucky bracelet.” Da Bin continues. “It’ll make you not scared and it will give you good luck.”

Krystal smile and hugged her sister. She was touched at how much her baby sister about her. “Da Bin ah. Thank you”

Soon they reach Maehwa Daycare. Krystal let go of her sister’s hand and they wave ‘bye’ to each other as Da Bin walk toward and soon disappear into the daycare center. Krystal let out a sigh, she took another look at the bracelet that Da Bin put around her wrist. It was really pretty and looked really expensive and the color of the gemstone was really a deep crimson red color almost the color of blood. “That girl, how did she even get something like this?” The more she stared at it the more it drawn her into it like it she was in a trance. She suddenly snaps out of the trance when she heard the sound of a honking car horn from nearby. “Oh my gosh! This is no time to day dream. I must head to school. I can’t be late for my first day of school.” She starts running down the street.

 

[Dong Shin High School – Year 1, Class 2]

“Hey, have you guys heard?” a group of students gather around as they listen distinctively to their classmate. “What what?” another asked curiously. “Rumors going around, some students saw seonsaengnim (teacher) and Miss Gina making out in the science room.”

“EHHHHH!!!!” the students seem shock from hearing this rumor. “Seonsaengnim and Miss Gina…” They try to imagine their homeroom teacher and their English teacher kissing together in their head. It wasn’t really hard for them to imagine it happening; rather it was just weird to see teachers doing things like that at school.  As they did the door to the class room opens and enters in a man wearing a black suit holding a briefcase. He has a handsome face, like a model or like a kpop idol.

“Wooyong shii get off the table.” He said as he enters the class room. The students scramble to their desk and bowed to greet their teacher, “Good Morning seonsaengnim.” He positions himself at the podium in the front of the class. “Ah, Good morning. You all can sit down.” He gesture his students to seat themselves down so he could start his class. His students settle down in their seats. “Everyone, I would like to make a quick announcement, before we start cla-”

“Seonsaengnim (teacher), are you going to announce that you and Miss Gina have a thing for each other?” Wooyong interrupted, the other student’s snicker at was said.

The teacher just look at his troublemaking student as a little smirk appears on his lips. “Actually Jang Wooyong, I was about to announce that. Miss Gina and I have been seeing each other.” Wooyong let out a satisfy smile as he lean back on his chair that he was right while everyone was shock. “To see if we should have you clean all the toilets of the school or run one thousand laps around the track as a punish for graffiti on Mr. Park’s car yesterday.” The whole students burst into laughter at their seonsaengnim’s counter attack. Wooyoung shrink down in his seat as he knows he lost and was in trouble. “If there is no more interruption I will like to contin-”

“Yunho-sshi.” The door slide open as an older man in a brown suit with a blue undershirt enters in the class room. “I’m sorry to interrupt, but will you step into the hall for a bit.” He signals Yunho to fallow him. “Everyone stay in your seats, I’ll be back.” He told his students as he head out into the hallway. The students whisper among themselves as what was going on. A few minutes later Yunho enters back in the room. “Everyone, quite down, I have another announcement to make.” Yunho said as he was at the podium again. “Starting today we will have a new student that will be joining our class.” Yunho wave his hand at the door signaling the student to come in.

“Everyone to welcome Soojung shii into our classroom.” Yunho said as Krystal enters and bowed to her fellow classmate with a bright smile on her face. “Soojung shii would you like to introduce yourself to the class?” Krystal nodded. She then turns her attention to her new classmates. Their eyes all glued onto her which made her tense.

Woah, she is so pretty.”

“Is she a model?”

“She is glowing.”

“H-hello, my name is Jung Soojung. I just came back from living oversea in America.” Krystal said with a nervous smile on her face. “I hope that everyone can help me out and let’s become friends.” The students were stunned by her beauty and clapped to welcome her in their class.

“Soojung shii, if you would please take a seat, I would like to start class.” Yunho said gesturing her to pick a seat and sit down. Krystal nodded and search for an empty seat. She then spotted one near the window, second to the back. She walks towards to it and as she did, she can feel the eyes of her fellow classmates fallowing her as she sat down. Slowly looking up to her left to see a cute looking boy seated at the same desk with her.

“Hi, nice to meet you,” Krystal said as she greet her desk partner. “Hi to you too, my name is Dongho, Shin Dongho.” He smiles sweetly at Krystal, which she can’t help but smile back. He was really cute boy with red hair.

Yunho clear his throat to get his students attending back at him. “Okay class, I will now start the roll called.”

“Ah Yoomi?”

“Here.”

“Beak Sunghyun?”

“Here.”

“Choi Sulli?” There was no answer. Yunho look up from his paper and at the empty desk at the far left corner of the classroom. “Have anyone see Sulli today?” Everyone look at each other and give each other an unsure look. “No, we haven’t seen her today.” One of the student answers.

“Seonsaengnim (teacher), Sulli has a personal family matter at home.” Dongho answered. “She might not come to school today.”

“Ah, okay then.” Yunho said without further question. He then continues with the roll called where he last left off. “Cha Hyunjoon?”

 

[Somewhere in a Big Mansion]

“Are you not going to school today?” a male voice asks as he walks into a dark dim room. It was clearly daylight out but the dark drape that was covering the window was too thick to have any lights come in. There only light in the room was from the small flames from a lighted candle on a table next to the big bed. “You know what the consequence is if you go continue to be like this?” the man said as he stood at the foot of the bed. A body figure moves around under the bed sheets as it slowly sat up on the big bed and rubbed his sleepy tired eyes.

“As a teacher shouldn’t you be at school too, hyung?” the sleepy voice sneered. Getting up from his bed and he starts walking towards the door pasting by where hyung stood.

“I told you…that I don’t blame you for this.” He stops and stood still as he listen to his hyung speaking to him. “And I will never will.” Without responding to his hyung’s word, he walked out of the room.

He walks into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. “Even if you don’t blame me... It’s still my fault.” He splash water onto his face. “I know that deep inside you, there is a deep hatred for me...Even if you don’t show it. I know.” He closes his eyes, as flashes of past memories went through his head.

                                                                                                            

[12:00PM – Lunch Time]

It was lunch time, and student had paired up into groups and head out of class for lunch, while most of the students stay in their classroom to finish off some class work. Krystal was about to head out too.“Soojung, would like me to show you around a bit as we head to lunch?” Dongho offer as he stood up from his seat. “Thank you, I would really like that.” Krystal fallow Dongho as they walk out the classroom. They headed to the cafeteria which was located on the east wing of the school. As they walk though Dongho show Krystal around and explaining to her the different places of her school. Soon they reach the cafeteria.

“Wow! Our school has three level cafeterias?” Krystal was surprise at how big the cafeteria was. Dongho nodded. “Yes, since there are many students at Dong Shin, our school has three levels for each grade year.” Dongho explain. “Third level is for the third year senior students. Second level is for the Second year junior students and first year are for us first year freshman students. As first year students we are forbid to go into the second and third year unless we are invited to.”

“Ahh…” Krystal said understanding the situation of the lunch levels. “Come on. I’m hungry. Let’s get in line.” Dongho pointed at the direction to the right of them. “Eh? Are you sure that we will even get anything to eat with that long line?” Dongho turn attention to what Krystal was talking about and was surprised at the long line. “Ah, we should’ve got here earlier.”

“Yah, Dongho ah!” A voice called out Dongho’s name. Dongho and Krystal both turn their attention to the loud voice.  “I’ve already got your food for you since I knew you were gonna be late like usual.” Dongho smiles and told Krystal to fallow him. “Ah, Taemin, Thanks.” Dongho high-five him Taemin. He then notices Krystal besides him. “Who’s this?” Taemin ask as his eyes scan Krystal from head to toe. “Ah, this is Soojung.” Dongho answered. “She is a new student here and my desk pather.” Dongho then turn to Krystal. “Soojung, this is Taemin he is a first year too, he’s is in class 1.”

“Ah, hello.” Krystal says shyly as she greet Taemin. She thought that he was also very cute like Dongho.

“Don’t be shy were friends here right?” Taemin said giving her a wink. Krystal’s face turns pink as she blushed.

“Yah, Taemin, stop flitting with every girl you meet.” Dongho playfully hit Taemin’s arm and turn to Krystal. “Soojung, don’t fall for this idiot playboy. He’s not worth it.”

“Yah, Dongho, who are you calling an idiot play boy?” Taemin said

“You of course. Who else can it be?” Dongho said as he picked up a pair of chopsticks on the table and use it to grab a piece of meat on the tray. When he was about to put it in his mouth, Taemin quickly gobble it up. “YAH?!!! I was gonna eat that!” Dongho yelled.

Taemin chewed the piece of meat with a satisfy smile on his face and then swallow it down. “Who’s the idiot now?” Krystal couldn’t help but laugh at the two arguing friends. ‘They must be really good friends.’ she thought to herself. Dongho was about to say something to Taemin when it was overpowered by a louder shrieking voice.

“YAH! DONGHO! TAEMIN!” a female voice yelled from behind them. The three of them turn their attention to where it was coming from. Taemin and Dongho sighed and rolled their eyes when they saw who it was.

“Yah, Minah what do you want now?” Taemin looked paranoid just looking at the girl. “WHERE IS THAT MEDUSA?!” She demanded to know. “I don’t care if her family sponsors our school. I’m going to kill that en !!!”

“Aren’t you going a bit overboard in calling Medusa a ?” Dongho said leaning himself against the table with his arms crossed. “But first…what did she do to you this time?”

You could see Minah’s piss off and angry face. “Because of that , Jaehyo oppa broke up with me!” Minah yelled. Taemin turned around annoyed. “If I was him I would have done the same thing even without medusa interference.” Taemin mumbles to himself.

“What did you say Taemin?” Minah jeer at him.

“Oh, I said I haven’t seen her all day. I think you better ask someone else.” Taemin replied.

“Che. You low class servant! Don’t even know where your master is.” Minah walked off saying nothing more.

“Kids these days….” Dongho said staking his head left to right.

“Are more annoying each coming year.” Taemin ended his sentence. He turns his attention to Krystal who was a little baffled at what just happened. “Just forget everything that you just saw.”

“Who is she?” Krystal asked a little curious.

“Her name is Bang Minah, a second year student.” Dongho stated. “Her family is really wealthy, maybe like the fourth riches family in our school.”

“She looks down on everyone and thinks that she owns the school.” Taemin added.

“By the way, speaking of Medusa, Taemin do you know where she is?” Dongho ask his friend. “She wasn’t in class today.”

“Ah, I don’t know either. But I think we’ll see her around later.” Taemin said. “Never mind it, let’s eat first.” He sat down first and started eating his food.

“Soojung, the food is enough for the both of us, so let’s share.” Krystal nods in agreement and they both sat down with Taemin at the table. As they did something then caught Krystal’s attention. Coming down the second floor was a very familiar person.‘She looks familiar. Where have I seen her before?’ Krystal thought to herself as an image pop in her head.

“Oppa…”

“I want you to take the rest off for me.”

“Eh? It’s her.” Krystal’s eyes widen as she realize who it was. “Soojung, what’s wrong?” Dongho ask seeing that her eyes staring somewhere else other then the food. “I think I seen her before.” Krystal said starrig at the girl. Both Dongho and Taemin look up to the girl Krystal is looking at who walk pass them to the other side of the room and disappear around the corner. “You know Hyuna seonbae?” Krystal shook her head “No, I….just seen her somewhere before. That’s all.”

 

[Dong Shin High Roof Top]

“So you were up here?” Hyuna ask as she looks at a person who was reading a book who was leaning against the wall. She walks over to and hugs the person. “I miss you Amber.”

“Hyuna, could you give it a rest.” Amber said pushing her off not letting taking her eyes off from the book she is reading. “I’m not in the mood right now.”

Not wanting to get Amber mad, Hyuna walks towards the rail and look out down to the school courtyard down below. “You know, if Medusa, hears about the ice rink thing, do you know how pissed off she’ll be?” Hyuna turned around and lean against the rail with both her arms stretch out across holding on it. “So have you found out who was it that saw?”

“No.” Amber said. “I’m not even sure if it was a student at this school that saw.”

“It’s better if we find that girl first before Medusa does.” Hyuna let out a smirking smile. “You know Medusa doesn’t like when we disobey her orders, right?”

 


 

 Notes from miiwaah 

 

EDIT: 05/06/2012

So I have edit and re-writen this chapter. I have notice so many mistake. Even with my edit, there are still mistake, but a least it's a little better to understand now.

 

Hello everyone, who is still fallowing this fanfic. I'm sorry for the long wait for the chapter for this story. I've been busy watching the anime series Fairy Tail. LOL, it was so addicting and I'm almost forgot about this. Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza and Happy! Fairy Tail's strongest team! Yay! CHIBIS!

Also, if you have any questions please feel free to ask and also some feedbacks on the story so far are appreciated. 

Agian, I am a newbie and I'll have tons of spelling mistake and wrong/bad grammar so please bare with it Thank you.