SOOJUNG IS NOT A ERT!

Beauty & Cutie

04/11/2012 - This chapter  has been Re-Edited and maybe a little Re-Written?

 

[Dong Shin High School – Counselor’s Office]

 

“Soojung-sshi, we are very glad to have a student like you entering in our school.” A man said as he held out his hand for a hand shake. It was receive by a smaller hand. “I’m happy that I was accepted this quick. Thank you Counselor Leeteuk-sshi.” She said with a bright smile on her face.

As she headed out of the office to the main hallway, she reaches into her jacket pocket and took out a hand phone and dialed a number. She tried to hold in her excitement as the dial tone rang a few times before someone picked up. “UNNI!!!! Guess what?!” She yelled trying to hold in her excitement as much as possible. “Yah, Krystal, you can stop yelling and tell me.” Her sister said over the other line. “Unni! I got in! I’m going to the school unni use to go to.”

“Eh? Really?!” Krystal’s unni voice tone sounded surprised, yet happy. “You really got into Dong Shin?!”

“Yeah….” Krystal could help but smile, she feels like dancing because of the excitement. “And you were right, just like you said this place it really big. I’m gonna go home and tell omma and appa.”

“Krystal ah, you should really take a look around the school before you go back home.” Her sister said from the other end of the phone. “Dong Shin High has their own private skating rink that they own for students there. You go should check it out.” A smile form on Krystal’s face as she heard that. “Really?! Okay I’ll go check it out before I go home. Thanks unni.” Krystal hung up the phone and turn back to the school counselor office. “Ummm…Excuse me, but am I able to look around the school for a bit?”

“Yes, it’s fine.” Counselor Leeteuk said. “Let me just write you a note so that you will be able to pass if a teacher stop you.” He took a blank piece of posted note and scribbles something on it and handed it to Krystal. “Soojung-sshi, we’ll see you next Monday.” He smiles. Krystal thanked him and left half running in excitement out the door. Suddenly, he remembers something and rushes to the door to tell her something important before she left. “Wait! Soojun-sshi there some-” But when he got out the door she was already gone from sight. He sighs. “I hope that she won’t run to any trouble.” But it wasn’t just any kind of trouble, this trouble in particular was a “someone”. “Hopefully, she won’t go the Ice Rink.” Leeteuk whispers to himself as went back into his office.

 

[Dong Shin High School – Private Skating Ice Rink]

“Wow~” Krystal said in awe and amazed at how big the ice rink was. She walks towards the protective plastic glass-like walls that separate the walking area with the ice. She places her hand on it. Krystal couldn’t contain her excitement and let out a giggling smile. “This is where I’m going to be practicing my routines.” Krystal then search for a way into the ice floor as she made her way to the other side of the arena. As she did Krystal notices a light coming from a crack open door nearby. Curious Krystal walks towards it. “Strange, school has already in sessions, nobody should be here. Is there still class going on? Are there student sipping class?” she said to herself almost in whisper. Krystal made it to the door she can hear voices coming from the room, carefully she push the door just a little bigger to see what was going on in the room.

“Oppa…” Krystal can clearly hear the voice of a girl and she came into a clear view for Krystal. She was a student of the school seeing she was wearing the school uniform. Across from her was another student. Krystal couldn’t see the face, but hearing that the girl call the student “oppa”, it was probably a guy. “I love you.” she watches as the girl lunge toward guy in front of her and started kissing him. He broke the kiss by gently pushing her off. “If you love me, then strip for me.” He said with an impassive tone of voice. His words surprise Krystal, as her eyes widen at what was happening. “Is this for real?” Krystal said to herself, as she continues to watch on. The female student started to undress herself in front of him as he watches. ing and lifting off her shirt to reveal her polka dot pink bra, and pulling down her skirt revealing her polka dot blue . She slowly moves toward the guy again and wraps her arm around his neck and kisses him again. “I want you to take them the rest off for Me.” she said in a lustful tone.

Looking away from the door Krystal just realizes what she was doing. “Why am I watching them? Am I a ert? NO! I’m just accidently stumble to this. I’m not a ert. I’m not a ert.” Krystal’s phone suddenly rings. “Why now of all time?” She whispers as she nervously as she fumbles to get her phone out of her bag to turn off.

Both their attention drew to the noise that was coming from the outside of the other side of the door. “Whose out there?” the girl said as she picked up her clothes from the floor to hide her revealed body. The guy made his way towards the door. “!” Krystal said to herself as she ran to the exit door before she could be caught. When she made it out to the outside of the building she rushes quickly to the side of the building to hides herself from being seen. Out of breathe from running and sweating from the thought of getting caught made Krystal nervous. To make sure she wasn’t fallow she peeked around to see if anyone had fallowed her out. Lucky, for her she there were no one. She let out a sigh of relief and covers her blushing red cheeks with her hands. “Gosh, I was just about to witness something that I wasn’t supposed to see.” Her phone then rang again. Looking at the caller ID it was her sister. She picked up on the third ring.  "Unni?”

“Krystal ah, why didn’t you pick up my call?” Her sister said shouting frantically from the other line. “Unni, miianhae (sorry). I was kind of in a bad situation.” Krystal answers and thinking back on what she just saw a moment ago and shaking her head trying to erase it out of her mind. “Aniyo (no)…can’t think about it.”

“About what?” Her sister said. “Ah, it’s nothing.” Krystal quickly answers. “Oh okay then. Well anyway, mom just called me and she wants you to go pick up Da Bin from her daycare since she is running late.”

“Okay. Understand. Bye.” Krystal said and hung up. She started to run toward the gate of the school but stop and look back at the building. She couldn’t get the image of what she just saw out of her head. “No! I can’t be think about it.” shaking the image off her head. “I’m Jung Soojung! I’m not a ert!” she turns back around and head towards the gate again.

“Jung Soojung….” A voice said as he watches her from behind. “So that’s your name?” a smirk appears on his lips. “I see I have a toy to use for my plan now.”

 

[Maehwa Daycare]

“Da Bin, what are you doing?” a little boy asks as he watches the friend drawing something on a paper. “I’m drawing my family.” The little girl answered. She stopped drawing and places the red crayons she was using onto the table and pick up the drawing to show her friend. “See. This is my daddy and mommy.” She pointed at the two figures on the far right of the drawing. “And these are my two unnis.” Pointing at the next two figure, “And this small one is me.” Da Bin points at the small figure. “And we are going to the park for a picnic.”

“Wow. You have such a big family.” The little boy said in awe as he looks at the drawing. “You’re so lucky Da Bin. In my family, I only have my umma and appa.” He said a little disappointed of his small family. Looking at how sad her friend was, Da Bin thought of a way to cheer him up. She quickly grabs a random purple crayon and drew something on her family picture that she had just drawn and shows to him. “See Yoogeun, you are now in my family too.” She pointed at the figure that she just drew in. A smile appeared on Yoogeun’s face as his mood brightens up a little. “Really? I can be in your family too?” She nodded her head ‘yes’, which made Yoogeun very happy.

“Da Bin ah.” a familiar voice called out her name. Da Bin turns around to see her sister. “Soojung unni!” She runs over to hug her big sister. “Hey, you little booger,” She hugged her little sister, “ready to go home?”

“Unni, my name is not booger it’s Da Bin. Jung Da Bin.” She corrected her sister. “Okay, Jung Da Bin is Jung Da Bin.” Krystal laughs at how cute her sister was and squishes her little sister’s cheek.

Krystal then notices the little boy that Da Bin was with. “Oh, Hello.” She waves to Yoogeun. Krystal couldn’t believe how cute he was. He was just as cute as her baby sister. “Da Bin ah, is he friend?” Da Bin nodded and walks over to Yoogeun. “This is Yoogeun, and he is going to be in our family. Can he go home with us too, Soojung unni?”

“Ah, if we take Yoogeun home his own family is going to be sad.” Krystal said. “They are going to cry and I think Yoogeun will miss his mommy too.”

“Ah…” Da Bin look at Yoogeun and then back at Krystal. “But, Yoogeunie mommy hasn’t come pick him up yet. Can we stay until Yoogeun goes home?” Da Bin pleads with big puppy-like eyes which made it hard for Krystal to say no to her. “Okay.”

“Yoogeun ah…” a low male voice called for the little boy. Yoogeun and both Da Bin and Krystal turn to see who it was. Krystal heart jump when he saw a tall and handsome guy walking towards them. His smile instantly made her heart melt. He looked like the older version of Yoogeun. “Appa (Daddy)!” Yoogeun shouted out as he rushes over to hug him. “Eh? Appa?” Krystal can’t believe her ear. He’s a father? But he looked so young. He still looked like a teenager around her age.

“Minho appa, why are you so late?” Yoogeun ask him pouting his lips in disappointment of his late arrival. “Ah Yoogeun ah, miianhae (sorry)!” He pleaded to the little boy to forgive him. “Appa, was busy so appa couldn’t come on time.”

“Okay, Yoogeun will forgive you this time. So don’t do it again.” Yoogeun said cupping his appa’s face with his hands. “Okay, thank you.” he smiled at Yoogeun. “Come on; let’s go home, umma is waiting for us at home.”

‘Okay.” Yoogeun turn his attention back on Da Bin and Krystal. “Da Bin, I’m going home now with Minho appa. Bye!” They wave to each other as Yoogeun left. “Okay, Bye Yoogeun! See you tomorrow.” Da Bin waves goodbye to him. Yoogeun grab his appa’s hand and they headed out the door.

“Da Bin ah, that guy.” Krystal said was curiously, “Is he really Yoogeun’s appa?” Da Bin looked at her big sister and nodded her head up and down. “Yoogeun said that in his family there is only his mommy and his daddy and him.”

Krystal let out a disappointing sigh. “Ah…what a pity. He was really handsome too.” She mumbles quietly to herself. Da Bin reaches out her and grabs her unni’s hand. “Unni, can we go home too?” Da Bin smile and held her sister hand. “Okay. Let’s go.”

 


Unni - older sister (girl use only)

Appa - dad

Umma - mom

Aniyo - no

Miianhae - sorry

 

 Notes from miiwaah 

EDIT: 04/11/2012

So I have edit and re-writen this chapter. I have notice so many mistake. Even with my edit, there are still mistake, but a least it's a little better to understand now.

_________________________________

So how am I doing so far? I know that this is the first chapter but please bear with me with any grammar and spelling mistake. I'm a newbie writer and I'm far from being a professional. I love JungLi (Krystal  X Sulli) . This is my first JungLi fanfic so I hope that everyone will enjoy this story.

 

In cause anyone is wondering who Da Bin and Yoogeun is, here is their picture..

yooda

I love Da Bin since i seen her on Wonderful Life [2005], she is such a cute child actress. Love her in Ijimae too! She is too adorable. But now has grew up so much (She is like 11 years old now? I think?). And Yoogeun has my love eversince Shinee's Hello Baby. Is funny too how they are both surname are Jung and are so both so cute. 

But this is how I image them in this story. Cute and adorable :))