Who is he?!

Marry Me, Again.

Himchan's Pov

After that day, I never stop looking for you. I try to follow Yogngguk hyung but failure. I know everyone know about you except for Zelo. He still young to know anything. I try to follow everyone that know about you but it's total failure. We busy with our upnext tour. I try to focus to my career but my heart still focus on you.

We go to our tour at New York. I try to smile in front of our fans. They cheer for me and everything. In the van, I'm being quiet not as always. Everyone look at me. My mood change.

Flashback

When we just arrive, we walk to our van. At that time, I saw you with another man. Who the hell is he?! Is he your new guy?! Is he your new lover?! Is he the guy that can replace me?! There's so many question in my head.I saw you were laughing with him. It seems like you completely forget about me. I try to control my emotion. All member notice you. 

"Hyung isn't that nuna?" Zelo feels shock when he see you with other man.

Everyone just nodded.

"Why nuna with other man?" Zelo so innocent. He doesn't know anything about you.

I saw Yongguk hyung signalled Zelo to keep quiet and Zelo obey. We walk quickly go to our van. We went inside and that's why everyone being quiet.

End of flashback

We didn't talk until we arrive to our hotel. I share room with Yongguk hyung and Jongup.

"Himchan you need to be strong ok." Yongguk always support me. Jongup sit next to me and he also try to comfort me.

I'm sorry hyung but I'm not strong enough. That night I go to night club as usual to numb myself with alcohol. I think I already fully drunk so I go back to my room. I try to open my door room but it fail. Great even the door doesn't want me. I mumble to myself. I knock the door hope that Yongguk hyung still wake up. I knock the door but don't have any response. I try to knock harder. Finally the door is open. I don't know if I still drunk or what but I see you in front of the door.

"O-oppa?" This alcohol make me think of you.

"~ah. Why? Why? Who is he?! Did you already forget about me? I really love you. I miss you so much." I hug you. I feel like all of this is real. I hope that you never leave me.

The next morning, I wake up but still got hangover. I wake up and see Yongguk hyung and Jongup are staring at me. I try to sit slowly because of that hangover make my head hurt.

"Himchan hyung are you ok?" Jongup worry about me.

I just nodded to him. Yongguk pass me a glass of water try to make hangover slowly gone.

"Hyung, I had a dream which is is staying in this hotel. I thought it was real. I thought she was beside me. I can feel her warmth. I dream I hug her and that hug feel so real." I try to explain to Yongguk hyung.

Yongguk hyung and Jongup give a change stare to each other.

"Well it just a dream Himchan. I don't think she is here." I see Yongguk face. I know that he hide something from me but I can't think right now because of hangover.

 

's Pov

I heard my door being knock. I'm in my bathroom. I switch off the shower and try to hear again but this time the knock so quite hard. I quickly get out from my bathroom and I quickly to my pajams quickly. I open my door, my heart stop beat when I see Himchan oppa in front of door.

"O-oppa." That's the word that I can say at that time. I see he is so drunk.

"~ah. Why? Why? Who is he?! Did you already forget about me? I really love you. I miss you so much." What is he talking about? "He"? Who? Did he just said that he love me and miss me? Suddenly he hug me. I'm shock. I bring him inside and I put him on my bed. It's because it's not a good image for an idol to be like this. I see his face which I'm longing to see. I used to his happy face but now I just see his sad face. Even he sleep but his tear didn't stop flow from his eyes. I wipe his tear with my hand. It's heart break when I see him so miserable. I don't want him to know that I'm here. I call yongguk oppa instead. I know that B.A.P stay in this hotel.

"Hello, Yongguk oppa. Are you sleep?" I hear that Yongguk oppa's voice just like he just sleep.

"No. I'm still up. *Yawn*." I laugh inside. Silly oppa.

"What's up?" Yongguk oppa seems to know that I need his help.

"Oppa, can you take Himchan oppa from my room please." I stare at Himchan.

"What? How did he go there? Did you guys-" I cut him off quickly.

"No, no. It just that he is drunk then he thought that this is his room."

"Sure I will go to your room. Give me five minutes." Yongguk quickly hang up.

After I done talk to Yongguk oppa, I sit beside him. I watch him closely. I caressed his hair. I miss caressed his hair.

"I miss you too and i love you too." I slowly kiss his cheek.

Then Yongguk oppa arrive.

"Thank you oppa."

"Welcome. Oh yeah did he mumble anything or do anything?" Yonggul seems to worry about me and Himchan.

"Nothing but  he ask me "Who is he?" but I don't know what is he talking about." I try to answer all the question but still I cannot think of anything.

"Maybe that guy." Yongguk oppa seems to know something.

"Huh? What guy?" I become curious.

"Oh. It happen today. We just arrive at the airport and we're headed to our van then we saw you with a man. Is he your new lover?" Yongguk explain to me.

"That guy? Oh. He is not my lover. He is my senior from college. He was picking me up to see his wife which I'm her doctor. I help her to labour and it is safe. They got a cute baby girl." I totally forgot that I talk to Yongguk oppa. It's really my habit which is I forgot peple surround me when I'm talking about baby.

Yongguk just look at me.

"Sorry oppa."

"No it's ok." Yongguk just smile to me.

"Oppa can you promise me something?"

"What is it?" Yongguk oppa seems so curious.

"Please don't tell Himchan oppa that I'm stay at this hotel or about tonight. I don't want him to know."

"Ok." Yongguk oppa promise me.

" Oppa, mianhae about last time. I left you just like that at coffee shop." I feel bad to oppa. Eventhough he is nice, he did not hate me.

"No it's fine. If I were you. I probably do the same. But you still didn't answer my question yet."

"~ah don't leave me. I love you." We just look at Himchan. He just sleep talking. He is so cute when he do that but he is not mine anymore.

"Oppa you better take Himchan before he fully wake up." I try to avoid his question.

"Ok. Come Himchan. How coincidence it is that he came to your room even he did not know where were you. I think you guys are meant to be together." Yongguk oppa said the right thing. I too feel that we are meant to be together.