A Newlywed

Marry Me, Again.

You never imagine that someday you will marry with your bias. Well, your dream come true. You are going to marry with your bias which is Himchan from B.A.P. You have been dating with him for almost 4 years now. Today is the most unforgettable day for you because today you will officially be Mrs Kim. For your important day like this, you are wearing a beautiful  wedding dress.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of your friend envy with you. Now it's time for your dad take you to the altar. The music start to play that's mean you are coming to the altar. Every guest stand up while see you enter the altar. You smile brightly and you see at front, your husband waiting for you. Himchan bow at your dad and take your hand from your dad.

"Take care of my daughter very well. Promise me Himchan." Your dad almost cry because he have to let his only daughter to another man.

Your dad take his seat. Your eyes start to tear seeing your dad. Then the event start.

"Himchan are willing to take care whatever condition it is?"

"I do." Himchan stare at you.

"And are willing to take care Himchan whatever condition it is?"

"I do." You also stare at Himchan.

"Now exchange your ring."

Both of you exchange your ring.

"Now I pronounce you HUSBAND and WIFE. You may kiss your bride."

Himchan smile at you before start to kiss you. You kiss him back. Everyone at there applause for you and also B.A.P cheering you and Himchan.

Daehyun and Youngjae sing at your wedding.

At the end of your wedding, you throw your flower to your friend, Hyosung. Hyosung receive your flower and she stare at Yong Guk.(In this story, Yong Guk and Hyosung are dating)

Himchan and you going to honeymoon which is you most want to visit, Bora Island.

You feel so excited. As soon as you guys arrive, Himchan go and check in. He bring you to honeymoon suite. When you enter the suite, you shock see how big the suite are and so beautiful. You see there are heart shape roses on the bed.

"Wow, it's so beautiful. Thank you, my husband." You hug him while kiss his cheek.

"Anything for my beautiful wifey." Himchan kiss your lip.

At night, Himchan take you to dinner. The place so beautiful.

You guys having dinner while watching the sunset. Suddenly you hear Himchan's cellphone is ringing. You make a death glare to Himchan which is mean that you don't want your honeymoon being disturb with the phone call. Himchan hesitate but then he answer the call. Himchan go a little far from your table. After Himchan hang up, he go back to your table but then he see no one at the table. Himchan look out for you. At the end, he found you in your room. He see you at the balcony while stare at the star. He suddenly hug you from behind. He try to kiss you but you avoid.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Eventhough he know what happen but he still want to know.

"Nothing." You free yourself from Himchan's hug and get inside.

"Really? Nothing?" Himchan start to feel curious.

"Oppa, I try not to ruin our honeymoon mood but you already ruin it." You start to get mad.

"I'm sorry baby but I really need to answer that call because it is important." Himchan try to explain.

"Which more important? Me or that CALL?" Your eyes start to tear.

"Baby for 4 years we've been dating, I thought you already understand how my life is." Himchan feels that you did not care about his idol life.

"Oppa, I really understand about your career but can you please for once ignore your phone call. I really want our honeymoon to be the most sweetest memories for us." You start to cry. You cannot stand it anymore until you cry while sit on the cold floor.

Himchan go and hug you while calm you.

"I promise that I will ignore all my phone call." Himchan want to make you happy.

You stop crying and you smile again.

So, Himchan keep his promise that he ignore all his call. You also promise to yourself that you will always support Himchan. For a week, you spend your honeymoon with Himchan without any disturbance.