Chapter 50

Forced Marriage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3zkiKnYNWk&list=FLWIc3FczRvU3Dhh4wM-L79Q&index=6

- 1 month later-

"I still can't believe that Dongwoo and Jiyeon were dating each other" Woohyun said

"Damn, I was going to go after her" Myungsoo sadly said. 

"It's okay bro, there's many more girls after all" Woohyun cheered him up. 

Woohyun and Myungsoo were walking out of the cafe, when they bumped into you and Sungyeol. 

"Awe, look at them" Woohyun teased. You and Sungyeol were holding hands waling into the cafe. 

"Are you feeling better ~~~~?" Myungsoo asked. 

"Ne" and you nodded. 

"Glad to hear that" Myungsoo gave you a big smile. 

"YAH! Back off my girl" Sungyeol gazed at Myungsoo. 

"Calm down hyung" Myungsoo joked. 

"We'll get going now, take care!" Woohyun waved and he and Myungsoo left. 

*~~~*

You were sitting down waiting for Sungyeol to buy you some drinks. He came back with 2 Americanos. "I have something to tell you" he said and you looked at him worried. "Let's go on a date tomorrow night."

"Wae?" you asked

"Surprise" he smiled and you smiled back. 

"And remember to wear something nice" he said

"wae? Ppalli~ tell me" you begged

"Aniyo" he said with some aegyo and you gave him a look. 

- Tomorrow Night - 

You got into a nice cream laced dress, black heels and placed your hair into a bun.  You were on your way to the date first because Sungyeol told you too. When you arrived at the place, you got your seat waiting for Sungyeol to arrive. After a few minutes of waiting, Sungyeol arrived wearing a black elegant suit. 

"Have you been waiting long?" He asked and you shook your head. 

"can we have two servings of steak please" he asked the waitress.

"Do you have to tell me now?" you begged 

"Aniyo" 

"Wae?" you pouted cutely but Sungyeol shook his head. 

When the food arrived, Suungyeol cut the steak into tiny little pieces for you and fed them to you. After finishing the food, Sungyeol whispered something into the waitresses ear. 

"What is it?" you asked

"Nothing" he lied 

The waitress came back and gave something to Sungyeol. You watched as Sungyeol walked towards you and kneeled down. 

"Because I never got to properly propose to you. ~~~ will you marry me?" Sungyeol asked

You gasped not knowing what to do. You nodded with a smile on your face. You heard some clapping in the back so you looked and it turns out the rest of the Infinite members were there and Jiyeon too. You kissed Sungyeol and everyone in the restaurant was cheering and clapping. 

*~~~*

1 month later, you and Sungyeol planned to go back to Jeju Island to have another small wedding ceremony for only you two, the infinite members and Jiyeon. 

"I happily pronounce you official husband and wife" sunggyu said and everyone cheered while you and Sungyeol had your little moment. 

Instead of throwing your bouquet to a group of girls, you thrw it to a group of boys with only one girl. "1, 2, 3, 4!" you shouted and threw the bouquet behind you. You turned around and realized Jiyeon and Myungsoo caught it at the same time. 

Everyone gasped in shock and Myungsoo let go of the bouquet. 

"What is going on?" Dongwoo questioned. "Nothing oppa! nothing!" Jiyeon ran and gave him a hug. 

Sungyeol looked at you and you looked at him. He pulled you in for a kiss and you definetly kissed back. "Saranghae oppa" you thought in you head.

 

*  The End * 

please read the next page ;3