Chapter 48

Forced Marriage

a/n: I accidently lost all of this so now I have to rewrite it T~T . & i had it longer than 5 minutes AFF you should've saved it for me -.-

Song: Because it's you - Davichi (Big OST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezinVUx1dlE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were in the movie theatre waiting and waiting for Sungyeol to come but nothing happened for the past 10 minutes. You saw everyone going in for the movie but you sat there staring at your phone. You tried calling him again but no answer. You decided to leave a message this time and said, "Yah Lee Sungyeol-ah you don't know howw long i've been waiting. You told me to come .. " you cried and tears started to come down your eyes. You decided to leave the building since you didn't want to wait anymore. You were walking when it started to rain and so you took off your cardigan and put it on top of your head. You ran longer but started to get cold so you ran into a convenience store for protection. You watched hte rain pour but the store clerk asked you to leave because of store business. "Mianhe" you said to the store clerk and left. 

-------------

Sungyeol stood there while SooRi was standing there with her hands spread out but Sungyeol didn't repond. She started laughing by herself out loud and started walking away. He grabbed onto her arm and spun her around for a hug. She hugged him and he also hugged her. After standing there for a long time, Sungyeol tried to pull her hand out but she hugged tighter. "Please" she whispered and he let go. A smile formed on her face and she pulled back but then pulled in again for a kiss. 

-----------

You were running and running when you finally got home and looked at the window from the street. *This is why he wanted me to leave?* you thought and you dropped your cardigan in the rain and tears started to come out. "Ha, I ran all the way home for him. Waited for him and this is what I get?" you smirked and cried even more. You slowly grabbed onto your heart and cried in pain. All your tears started to pour out and you were starting to get soaked.  

You watched SooRi kiss Sungyeol while clenching onto your heart. *I didn't think it would hurt this much* you thought and fell onto the ground. You sat there, in the pouring rain. While the love of your life is inside kissing someone else. You were cold, hungry, and in pain. You slowly felt dizzy and fainted onto the streets. 

"~~~~-AH !!!" Jiyeon yelled and ran to you with an umbrella.  She lifted your head onto her lap and kept shaking you. Dongwoo who was with Jiyeon drove the car towards you and put you in the car. They started to drive back to Jiyeon's house and laid you there. 

-------------

Sungyeol pulled away and she shyly pulled back too. "Mianhe" she said and left the house. "I'll remember this day" she said. He closed the door and sat on the couch. He looked at the table and saw the movie ticket still there. His eyes widened and he stood up. He grabbed his coat looked outside and ran outside.

-----------

"Sungyeol that boy" Dongwoo said angrily. "Calm down" Jiyeon said and started to wipe your body off with a towel and made you tea. You woke up but was shaking a lot. You were only in your t-shirt with multiple blankets on top of you. "W-where's my cardigan?" you asked but Jiyeon and Dongwoo both looked blank. 

"We would go out to look but it's raining really hard" Jiyeon said. Jiyeon gave Dongwoo that look and he left into the washroom. 

-----------

Sungyeol was outside looking around and he tried to call your cell phone but nothing. 

*Ring Ring*

He picked up his cell phone and it was Dongwoo. "Yah, you! WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR WIFE OUT IN THE RAIN WHILE YOU WERE WITH SOORI?" Dongwoo shouted in anger. 

"What? In the rain?" 

"You left her. She's with me and Jiyeon right now. She was in the rain all by herself and now she has a major fever. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU" Dongwoo yelled again

Sungyeol gulped and started running hanging up the phone. He made it out in the streets, standing there looking around but he found something under his feet.  He looked down and saw a cardigan. *this is her's* He thought, he grabbed it, and ran towards Jiyeon's house. Clenching the cardigan tight and running as fast as he can. 

-------------

You laid there with a towel on your head, coughing and coughing. The feeling of pain, sadness, and tiredness surrounded you. You didn't speak, eat or do anything.  "Why am I like this" you thought while staring at the ceiling.

-----------

Sungyeol ran up at the front door steps, opened the door and ran in. Jiyeon and Dongwoo were in the kitchen when they saw Sungyeol run in and going by your side. "Yah" you nudged Dongwoo and both of you left outside. 

"~~~~" he whispered to you. You looked at him but then turned the other way. " I know you're mad but .. I didn't know she would come. " 

"How do you even know I was there?" you asked angrily 

"uhh hyung" he said "I don't want to talk right no-" you coughed and coughed. He touched your forehead but you pushed it away. "Let's go to the hospital" he said but you didn't answer. You started to shiver and Sungyeol hugged you. He laid right beside and wrapped his left arm over you. "Mianhe" he whispered. 

-----------

Jiyeon and Dongwoo were awkwardly walking in the streets talking. "I wonder what's happening" Jiyeno said

"Yeah" Dongwoo agreed. "Want some ice cream?" he asked and she nodded. Dongwoo went into a convenience store while Jiyeon stood outside wating for him. "Ahh rain" you cried and hid under the roof of the convenience store. A gentlemen walked up to you with an umbrella offering it to you. "Need an umbrella?" the gentlemen asked but Jiyeon shook her head but he stood beside her with the umbrella on top of them. "Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked but she felt uncomfortable. 

"I'm her boyfriend" Dongwoo spoke up holding and umbrella with two ice creams. Jiyeon's eyes widened. "Sorry" The gentlemen said in english and left. Dongwoo walked up to Jiyeon and gave her the ice cream and held the umbrella up for both of them. "What you said.." Jiyeon said. "You're my girlfriend aren't you?" 

"Bwo? When was I when this happend?" she asked confused. "From this day on, you are Jang Dongwoo's girlfriend and only one too" Jiyeon looked at him and shyly smiled. Dongwoo smiled and both of them started to laugh. 

_____________________________________________

looool I tried to make this as dramatic as possible .... 

ahah x) I hope you guise liked this! Hope it wasn't boring 

& sorry if the ending ... 

I'll try and update again some tmie next week 

but I have a role playing thing going on .. and it'll be cool if you guise joined! 

almost all of the idols are still available so come join! 

here's the linky : day after day (: 

yeee so come! & comment and subscribe please~ thanks! 

but bad news ... the fic is almost coming to an end T~T soon ... 

and i'm starting to feel sad .... ;A; but it's nice still having you guise still 

supporting me ~ C; thank you! i

I LOVE YOU GUISE ♥♥