until the time you got tired of me.

until the time you got tired of me.

hi guys! sorry for the long long time that i wasnt be able to update any chapter for my stories to made it up with you. i made this one shot to freshen up my mind hahaha! and to please you all who was patiently waiting for my return! :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

lee hyukjae woke up alone in the bed for the 2nd time this week .

and he was not happy about it , there where no signs that kyuhyun. his lover for two years went home at all.! 

he sigh heavily and with a force smile he tried to get up and cheer himself that kyuhyun was just too busy with his company and he should be understanding and patiently wait for kyuhyun to return in his arm.

 

with that he quickly took a bath and get dress for his early shoot with the new line of fragrance perfume that the cho cosmetic has established.

 

modelling wasnt really his thing but his older brother heechul force him to attend the audition two years ago for that he wouldnt let anyone have the role but him! so why hyukjae?!

unfortunately the day before the audition heechul caught a chickenpox which he caught on our sister's son.

and the rest is history!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"oh hyukjae! good morning!" donghae greeted me with a big smile.

"good morning donghae! please be good with me today! " i say with the same big smile he gave.

"hahaha! i will make you perfect as you are in every picture i'll take on you!" he said as he gave me a killer smile that every staff in the room had squeled!

but the light conversation was ended as soon as kyuhyun. my lover my superior enter the room.

i wave at him , just for him to notice me but he just look at me and never gave me a smile nor a nod to response on my greetings.

and it hurted me.

im not use to be ignored.

most especially by him.

 

"you ok?!" donghae said to me once he see my gloomy look.

i just nod to tell him "im fine!"

and once again i look back at where kyuhyun was standing.

he was talking to a cute blonde guy probably younger than i am.

he was smilling to him . the smile that i have miss. why?! why dont you even gave me a singel glance kyu?!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

i figured out that the cute blonde guy name is sungmin. he was my new partner for "te amo" line perfume.

he was handpicked by kyuhyun just the way i got in two years ago. 

 

the shoot was starting yet kyuhyun was still there "watching" sungmin's every move.

should i have the right to be mad , kyuhyun!?

because im jealous at sungmin and im being such a brat.

 

few more shoots and kyuhyun walk into MY direction. ermmm but he pass through me. 

he goes into sungmin direction and he cupped sungmin face , so that they where face to face.

 

" just smile normally! your beautiful just the way you are. calm down! no one is going to eat you here! " kyuhyun said as he caress sungmin's blonde hair.

 

that line! you said that to me on my first shoot here, kyu! are you tired of me?! do you like sungmin now? is he better than me?! dont you want me anymore?! 

 

"president kyuhyun is so good at luring people in his hand! dont you think so?!" donghae said to me as he look at the picture of us he had captured.

 

"what do you mean hae?!" i said confused. averting to the sight that makes me want to cry

 

"look at sungmin!  he's eyes glimmer and his smile was now brighter compared to this!" donghae said as he shown me the solo photo of sungmin.

 

"yes! he does look brighter now!" i said with a smile

 

~~~~~~~~

 

after the shoot donghae ask me to grab lunch together but i declined. because i planned to ask kyuhyun to eat lunch with me .

 

but before i can even ask him . i heard him asking sungmin out for lunch!

 

its okey hyukjae.kyuhyun is just busy assisting sungmin! there's always a next time.

 

with that i skipped lunch. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

if kyuhyun wasnt free in the day! maybe i just can go in his plave at night!

 

so here i am. in front of his door. waiting for him to come out.!

"oh hyukjae?! i was about to call you! its a good thing your here!" 

"really?! your gonna call me!?" i ask excited

"yes!yes! come! i want to show you something" kyuhyun said and he let me goes into his house 

but i stood frozen when i saw sungmin in kyuhyun's shirt his blonde hair was still wet.

i clenched my fist! anger. hurt and betrayal flowing thru my body!

 

"what is the thing you want to show me , kyuhyun!?" i ask holding the tears that was starting to form in my eyes!

 

"here! sungmin finally signed an exclusive contract with me!" kyuhyun said with a smile

"you must be ecstatic !" i said as i sit in the singel sofa because i knew any minute now i would colapse on the floor.

"you never knew hyukjae! this is so great. the "te amo" line will be a big success

wasnt me enough kyu? te amo was my first project in your company and it was a big sucess too kyu!

 

"your praising me too much. kyu!" sungmin said that made me frozen.

i smiled bitterly

"i see you got close to each other now.! that was good!"

you never let me say "kyu" to you in public 

indeed sungmin is special.

" this is aint enough min! oh its late already! come on ill drive you home!" 

min? you never gave me nickname's kyuhyun , even endearment. what i am to you kyuhyun?!

"but hyukjae hyung will be alone here, he must had something to say on you .!"

"its ok! hyukjae can manage! its just a short time that he will wait for me.right hyukjae!?" kyuhyun ask

"yes! i'll be fine! i'll wait for you here kyuhyun!"

im always waiting kyu...hyun!

 

~~~~~~

 

once the door was closed. the tears that ive been holding for flown like a river.

"if you told me you dont want me anymore. i will let you go! for now i'll stay beside you even its hurting me!"

i said as i look at kyuhyun's portrait.

 

i fixed myself so that kyuhyun wont notice my odd behavior.

i practice to smile and be my usual self as much as possible.

 

after looking at every corner of kyuhyun's house. trying to memories each place by heart , i heard the front door open.

 

i run into kyuhyun's arm and i kissed him.

he kiss me back and caress my face!

" lets have kyu! i miss you! " i said as i hug him

please say yes kyu! its the first time i ask you to do it with me because everytime we did it your the one who always initiate it!

 

" im tired hyukjae! why dont we sleep now!? hmmm?!" kyuhyun said as he led me to his room and there we both lay. him hugging me from behind.!

 

"kyu!"

"hmmm..!!"

"after two years of being together are you getting tired of me!?"

"yes! you really are tiring to be with" kyuhyun said with a chuckle

" is that so?!"

"i bet you dont want to be with me anymore!" 

"yes! i dont wanna be with you anymore. your clingy and a brat!"

kyuhyun said as he slowly letting my body go.

why do i feel cold all of a sudden!?

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

i havent got any sleep , all i did was staring at kyuhyun's face and whispering him how much i love him.!

i already planned to leave cho cosmetic and just go to  hangeng hyung, heechul hyung boyfriend. company

 

hyung told me they needed model for their line perfume. 

 i wish the position was still open for me to take. besides i never had any contract with cho cosmetics.!

i was free to go, everytime i want.!

 

before leaving the house , i cooked breakfast for kyuhyun.

and i leave a notes for him to read.

 

flashback:

" what do you think of sungmin?!" i heard donghae ask to kyuhyun

they were currently having a meeting for the cover of "te amo" magazine. and i was so happened to pass by and i heard donghae question to kyuhyun which myself want to ask for the latter. 

 

"he's perfect!"

*pain

"what about hyukjae?!" donghae ask back 

" hyukjae is too plain to be in the cover next to sungmin! "

**pain

" hyukjae is a very capable in holding the cover alone ! see! this"  

"dont use this picture! its not good! "

"but pres. hyukjae was so cute and beautiful in here!" donghae argue back

"he isnt fitted to be in the cover.!"

***pain 

and those words where enough to make me cry!

 

~~~~~~~

 

kyuhyun wake up alone. the heat he was expecting there was long gone.

he search for "him" everywhere but none.

and when he go into his kitchen he found a food that was sealed with plastic wrapp and a note written by hyukjae

 

"to my beloved kyuhyun,

i wish i could be your eveything but i couldnt.

two years! i experience such a bliss with you!

and im hoping that i could stay by your side forever.

you may not needed me anymore , i always cling on you like a brat.

i knew how much you hated that sides of me.

i wish i could be more selfish for me not to let you go.

but i just cant. i just want you to be happy , if that happiness was brought by someone else i would willing to let you go. just as long you smile .

and i wish to see you smile and hear you say you love me with the endearment you gave!

:) *tear stained b..ut i knew that was all be left in my dream.

i love you kyuhyun.!

im leaving you president cho.!

 

Lee Hyukjae.

 

 

ARGGHHHH!!! i swear writting this fanfic was so hard!

to much tears!

*tissue anyone?!

 

want for a sequel?!

i'll think about it!

because its to painful for me to take!

 

huhuhuhu  T____T