My Boyfriend is a Beautiful Man

Your Kisses

I decided to add a short sequel to this fic because of my friends' requests. Hope you'll like it :)

 

“Kim Heechul is ing gay since he was in high school. He hooked up with Choi Siwon, the son of a billionaire.” A girl said as they walked down the school’s deserted corridor.

“They say Heechul likes to kiss his roommate when he’s asleep. You know Kim Kibum? The really handsome guy who is majoring in theatre. Heechul’s such a gay .” The other girl replied.

“We better watch out. He might be hooking up with our boyfriends any time soon.

Heechul was inside an empty room listening to the gossiping of the two girls. He walked out and creeped behind the girls’ back.

“As if I am interested with your fugly boyfriends.” He remarked with an evil grin. The girls stared at Heechul in horror and ran away in fear. Rumors are not new to Heechul. Ever since he went out of the closet, he had been the center of talks. He doesn’t crossdress though, because if he does that, people might start saying that he already became a transgender. Because of the rumors and gossips, Heechul doesn’t have any friend in the university except for his boyfriend, Kibum.

Because of his undeniably good looks, Kibum became an instant heartthrob. Girls practically gush over him and boys want to be his friend. Heechul and Kibum had been friends since they were kids. They wind into the same university and became roommates. Three weeks ago, the two of them became a couple.

Kibum walked towards the corridor where Heechul is standing. “Yo!” He greeted, brightly. Heechul ran towards him and hugged Kibum tightly. Because of the rumors, the two decided to keep their relationship. When inside the campus, they would just meet secretly.

“I promised my friends that I will eat lunch with them.” Kibum said and pecked Heechul on the lips.

“Fine.” Heechul sighed. Even Kibum’s friends are not aware of their relationship. Because they are a bunch judgemental weirdos. Heechul can’t go near to Kibum when he’s friends are around. It makes him miss those days in high school when they didn’t give a of what others say about them.

“There is going to be a party at Eunhyuk’s place this weekend. Would you like to come with me?” Kibum asked.

“You’ll just ignore me there.” Heechul muttered.

“You’ll come with me okay? I don’t want you to be all alone in our room.” Kibum kissed Heechul’s forehead and walked out of the room.

Heechul was sitting on a bench while eating a sandwich when a short guy sat next to him. “Annyeong Heechul hyung!” The guy greeted. It was Lee Donghae, they had been classmates in Algebra last year.

“How are you and your relationship with Kibum?” Donghae smirked.

“What?! We are just roommates!” Heechul exclaimed, defensively.

“I saw you and Kibum kissing in that empty room last week.”

“Don’t tell anybody about this okay?” Heechul sighed and shoved the sandwich into his mouth.

“Why are you just letting him hide you? You should give him a piece of your mind.” Donghae advised. Heechul let out a smile. Looks like someone is surprising Kibum in the party.

When Friday night finally came, Eunhyuk’s penthouse is filled with students partying. Kibum was already there. Heechul told him that he should go ahead because Heechul has some things to do.

“I wonder what he has to do.” Kibum thought as he squeezed himself out of the crowd. He went down the penthouse to get some fresh air. Kibum was never a fan of parties. He would just go there because his friends forced him to go.

Heechul’s heart was beating really fast as he walked towards Eunhyuk’s penthouse. He was scared of Kibum’s reaction when he sees him. But Heechul is only a few meters away from the penthouse. There’s no turning back now. Heechul noticed that there was a familiar figure standing on the penthouse’s glass doors.

“Kibummie?”

Kibum looked at the owner of the voice who called him. He was absolutely sure that it was Heechul but the person standing in front of him is a beautiful girl. And yes, it was Heechul. Heechul was wearing long straight red wig, black fitted dress with matching black stilettos. His face was not made up but for Kibum, a goddess is right in front of his eyes.

“W-What are you doing?” Kibum asked.

“I am just showing them who I really am.” Heechul replied.

“You should have told me that you would do this. I am your boyfriend after all.”

“Why? Because you are afraid that they’ll know about us?!” Heechul exclaimed.

Kibum held Heechul’s wrist tightly and pulled him to a hug. “If you just knew how much it hurts to hear all those painful things they say about you.” Kibum uttered. And at these words, Heechul’s eyes widened. He could feel his cheeks turn red as his wig.

“Heechul hyung!” Donghae squealed from behind. He was ogling Kibum and Heechul as they hug. Heechul suddenly felt embarrassed and pushed Kibum away. “You are so pretty hyung!” Donghae flashed Heechul a thumbs up and walked inside the penthouse.

“So you have a new friend now.” Kibum chuckled.

“But even if I make lots of friends, you are still the most important to me.” Heechul smirked. Kibum suddenly held Heechul’s hand and dragged him inside the penthouse.

“Kibum! What are you doing with that gay?” A classmate of Kibum asked. Kibum tightened his grip on Heechul’s hand. “Kim Heechul is my girlfriend.” He announced. “And you don’t have the right to be my friend if you keep talking s about him. I would rather be alone than hearing all those things you say.”

 The crowd suddenly fell silent as Kibum speak. Heechul tugged the bottom of Kibum’s shirt. “I’ll just go. I’m ruining this party.” He walked out of the penthouse, leaving Kibum in the middle of the bewildered crowd.

“Kibum stood up for me.” Heechul smiled as he walked back to the apartment. He threw his red wig on the floor and changed into his Tom and Jerry pajamas. He jumped on the bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

Heechul was woken up by the sound of footsteps entering his room. “Kibummie?” Heechul called. Kibum threw a bottle of champagne into the bed. “What’s this?” Heechul asked.

“It’s from Eunhyuk. Everyone wanted to say sorry by the way.”

Heechul opened the champagne and drank from the bottle. He pulled Kibum into a kiss and let the sweetness of the champagne spread into their caverns. They were both happy that they could now show everybody how much they love each other without holding back.