Going with my heart

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36 :-

*~ Going with my heart *~

[ Your P.o.v ]

“hyerin! Yoo Hyerin!” a young boy around in your age calling out to you as he waving both of his hand, telling you to come over him.

“neh, wait for me!” you broke a smile.

The sound of the clock wall ticking, wake me from my deep slumber.

“ngh..”

I open my eyes only to see blurry image but as I hang onto myself, white ceiling come into my view.

*where am I?*

Feeling a warm on top of my right hand, I slowly turn my head only to see someone face I don’t know.

Knitting my eyebrows together, I look to his sleeping face.

*where do I meet him? Somehow I think I might have know him….*

My eyes widen with the sudden realization, yesterday event make my face to warm up.

Sensing my movement the guy slowly woke up, rubbing his eyes with both of his hand.

*cute* I bit my lower lips.

After starching his arms out, he look down to me. Seconds later he broke a smile, without any warning he threw his arms around my shoulder, pulling me close to him.

“Ah-!” I yelp as a reflex.

“Hyerin” I shiver hearing his husky voice near my ear, feel my face warm up again.

I tried to push him but yet he still stronger than me, I end up give up and let him hug me for a moment.

Unable of said anything, I remain silent.

“Do you remember me” his sudden question throws me into confusion.

I shake my head slowly still in his embrace, I feel his shoulder slump a little bit.

“I see” his voice coming out sadly as I frown somehow feels that someone have prick into my heart *what’s wrong with me?*

He pull me closer still having no intention to let go, he buried his face back to my shoulder as yesterday event flash back behind my head I blush even more.

“J-jungkook-k shii-“ trying to pry off but he won’t let me.

As result he pull me closer to his body.

“Just for a moment… please”

Listen him saying so, I quiet down letting him embrace me.

After it feel so long he let go, pushing me gently back lying on the bed. I stare on him in confusion.

He stands back to ground, compose his posture.

Seeing him concealing every emotion on his face I frown, *what’s wrong?*

Just as I unconsciously trying to reach his hand, seeing so he shake his head pushing my hand from him.

My shoulder slump feeling dejected, *what’s wrong with me?* my mood seems to going down too looking to his troubling face.

“Sorry..” weak yet gentle voice coming from him, he let out a sigh.

 Just before I can open my mouth to say something, he beat me to it.

“I’ll have a stroll, please rest..” again another sigh managed to slip his mouth as I look at him concern.

He quickly turn around out of the room as if doesn’t have the mood to look on my face, thinking this I feel as if someone pulling a string to my heart.

I unconsciously touch my chest *what’s wrong with me today, I feel…*  “hurt”

 

 

[ Jungkook P.o.v ]

/Sigh/

I laid my back to the cold floor, looking up to the sky.

Feeling myself relaxed, a mix emotion come to me all at once.

*the rooftop is always the best choice to relax my mind, but-*

Thinking back to the way back we use to be, I tremble slightly.

*why it have to come like this*

As if to subside the unbearable pain in my heart, I beat my chest with my right hand.

 “Why…” feeling the tears start to form at the back of my eyes, “hyerin...” I trail off, a drop of tears managed to fell down across my cheek.

I laugh pitifully on myself, *if you were to look my state right now, you must have be pouty little kid and be worrying all your way out about me.*

“You’re the first for making me feels like this” I smile faintly.

 

 

 

-3 weeks later -

 

 

 

[ Jungkook P.o.v ]

It’s been 3 weeks since she awake, I sigh as my shoulder slump in defeat.

She still hasn’t remembered me fully but for the others she remembers well enough.

We all now in our house waiting for B.a.p arrival with the food for celebrate without any reason at all.

“Jungkook shii-“a sudden poke to my right cheek takes my attention.

My lips found it way upwards, *I guess I had to keep it a while longer*

“Is something matter?” she ask blinking her eyes questioningly, look to my face.

I sigh, “I-“

“She frown a bit “don’t worry I’ll promise that I will remember you as fast as I could” smiling up to me.

I ruffle her hair playfully “please do then” I smile *I’ll wait*

She pout as in return letting out a groan, “now my hair is in a mess, thanks a lot” puffing her cheek.

Feeling as if someone tugging my heart, I hold my breathe for a good 10 seconds * I’m supposed to be sad but yet-*

Bit my lower lips, * you still can make me nervous and jumpy for unknown reason.*

 “neh, jungkook shii- J-hope and Jin oppa tell me to bring you a cartoon milk” she hold out a cartoon strawberry milk to my view.

I blink in surprise “he said that you need to grow taller this year”

I frown, *this guys*

“No thanks, I’m taller than them already” push her hand gently.

Standing up from the couch, I smirk in annoyance seeing the couples of head tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter