CPR

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 :-

*~ CPR*~

 

Re-Cap :-

“hahaha.. Oh, you do know what I’m planning. Nice job” she smirks and pulls you harder nearing to the lake.

“Stop it !” a male voice yell.

She stops on the track, looking very angry.

 

 

 

 

[ Your P.o.v ]

We both turn around only to found Bts and B.a.p not far from us.

I gaps look to v blue t-shirt are now soaking wet with his blood “ teahyung oppa!” tears start to visible in your eyes.

“Your wound” whisper, you frown.

Suddenly I feel impact on my abdomen only to find out chaerin kick it hard with her knee making me to falls down, crunching in pain.

“Damn you !” v yell angry but then coughing in pain, holding on his wound.

Chaerin laugh pulls my hair hard and land the pocket knife right on my bare neck.

Have no energy to fight her back, my arm hold my abdomen in pain on the previous kick she gave me.

I groan “damn you”

“Oh, this little brat know how to curse” she laugh even more.

“Let her go!” v grumble in anger.

She smirk “no envelope of the will, no business” she smirk even more.

V growl, glare at her smirking.

She pulls you harder to the lake, feel your feet touch the water.

I look her in horror, she drag me deeper to the lake that now the level of the water are equally to my waist.

“Stop!” v yell in frustration.

“What?” she smirk “aren’t I tell you that no the envelope of the will and no b-“

“I have it” he growls even more.

Chaerin raise one of her eyebrows, look amuse.

“V!” jin yell in shock “I tell you not to give it to her” now jimin said along.

“hyung” he groan.

“This is not the time to discuss about that” v frown looking to you who now looks back and forth to the lake and chaerin.

“So?” chaerin smirk, put out one of her hand out waiting for him to give her.

“V, are you sure this is your decision?” rap mon and yongguk ask him.

“Yeah, hyung” he smile weakly to him.

Yongguk and rap mon sigh “alright then”

“Eh?!” all of them shout in surprise including you.

“Oppa no!” shake your head *if you give her now she will get what she wanted too!*

“Don’t” I frown looking to v now walking slowly holding his wound in pain to reach our place with jungkook and rap mon helping him to walk properly.

“Your oppa sure are a fool, falls easily for my traps” chaerin whisper to my ears while looking to v still on his way.

Turn my attention to her “what do you mean by that?” I growl make sure my voice is lower so that the other didn’t hear about it.

Chaerin let out a small chuckle “don’t dream off little brat, I’ll immediately throw you into the lake when I successfully got the envelope.” Whisper to me, she smirk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter