Stranger follower

Stranger follower

skehehdanfdldi liked your photo

Kibum frown as he saw a notification on his phone.  A familiar yet unknown name was liked one of his photo at his instagram that he just posts a few second ago. He sigh “Not again..” mumbling him as he stared his phone. It’s not like he know the owner from that weird and unreadable account from one of his followers in instagram, it just that name was the one that always liked all of his photo since the day he post his first photo there. At first he didn’t care about that because hey, he was Kim Kibum one of the most popular student in his school. Having one or two unknown people liked your photo wasn’t strange right? But seeing that name always showed off every time he posted some photo, finally makes him curious.  One day he tried to look the profile of that name, but he found nothing. Only a white egg with orange background as photo profile, he didn’t have any post, he even didn’t have any followers and the thing that makes Kibum didn’t understand that is that name only following one person. Yeah you right, it’s only bumkeyk a.k.a Kim Kibum. Kibum was curious as hell to know who is the person behind that weird name, but is since that person never comments on his post Kibum never intend to talk first. So he deep buried his curious and let that stranger follower be.

 

***

Kibum smiled as he typed something on his phone

Everybody needs LOVE like fire

“And done..” after looking proud at the photo that he just post on instagram, he put his phone at the table and start eating his spaghetti. Living alone in a big city sometime makes Kibum feel lonely, though he always have a friend that he can ask to dinner with. But tonight he just wants to eat dinner alone and accompanied by his favorite strawberry scent pink candle. Kibum took a glance to his phone when he sees it’s blinking to see what notification there

skehehdanfdldi liked your photo

 “If he liked all my photo that much, why he never comment on it..” he chuckled and starts eating his dinner again

Then his phone blinking again

skehehdanfdldi left a comment on your photo

Kibum almost can’t believe his eyes when he saws that notification on his phone. Hurriedly he grabs his phone and opens his instagram

skehehdanfdldi you will get overheat

Kibum frown “What the..” He really wants to throw his phone at that time. After a year stalking his instagram for past month, the very first comment that stranger follower was not meaningful at all. 

bumkeyk eh??

skehehdanfdldi u know, fire is heat

bumkeyk ofc I know.. But why I’ll get overheat??

skehehdanfdldi u said that love like a fire, so since fire is heat then when u fallin’ love u will get overheat

Kibum slapped his forehead, his stranger follower is weirdo. Usually Kibum never like to reply every weird comment on his instagram, but since he never know when his stranger follower start to comment again or more because he curious about the person behind that weird name so he decided to reply it

bumkeyk HAHAHA u’r a funny guy =.=

skehehdanfdldi nah!! How did u know that I’m a guy??

He smiled and nodded “Ah.. So he is guy..”

bumkeyk u just said that

skehehdanfdldi hahaha did i??

skehehdanfdldi cute

bumkeyk who?? U??

skehehdanfdldi nope, it’s u ^^

bumkeyk haha if u want to cheesy on me, that won’t works

skehehdanfdldi I know, u really hard to get

Kibum choked as he read that. So the stranger knows him?? Did they ever meet?? Did he know him?? a lot of question was running around in Kibum head.

bumkeyk do I know u??

skehehdanfdldi it’s getting night, good night bummie ^^

bumkeyk who are u??

 

But no matter Kibum wait, that stranger never replies him back. And it’s really frustrated him, for the next day he keeps posting his photo on his instagram. Every kind of pose he tries just to get an attention that he never gets. Of course that stranger keep liked his photo but that's what makes Kibum getting more frustrated.

He ready to take another photo that he will post to his instagram when someone passing behind him. Kibum smiled and call him “Hyung.. Look here..”

Seems like that blonde person know what Kibum purpose, so he start to make his famous smile pose and made a V sign.

Kibum laugh when he saw the results of the photo that he took “Hyung.. Look, it’s only half of you..” he give his phone to the blonde boy that laughing too when he saw the photo, showing his crescent eyes that Kibum adore the most after his warm smile. “It’s that okay if I post it to my instagram??”

The older nodded and gives Kibum phone back “Sure..”

Kibum giggling and start typing on his phone. Whozz that boy haha

“Do you have instagram hyung??” Kibum turn his head to the older direction that gives him a shocked look. “Hyung??”

“Ne?? Ah ye- oh I mean I don't- Idon’t have.” Said the older sputtered.

“Are you okay hyung? You look pale..”

“Ye I’m fine, nah Bum-ah I have to go now.. Minho will kill me if I come late to soccer practice..”

“Oh, of course.. I’m sorry for stopping you. Good luck on your practice hyung!!”

Kibum sure he turn to jelly when he older smiled to him “It’s okay Bum-ah I’ll go now.. See you later..” he waves and leave Kibum alone who seeing his crush back that was walked away.

 

Kibum stare at his phone and almost jumping from his seat when someone tap his back. Lee Taemin grinning seeing his friend shocked face.

“Your expression is priceless hyung, Ohh I should take a picture of it..”

Kibum slapped the younger hand “Yaa!!”

Taemin laugh and sits beside Kibum.

“Seriously Lee Taemin, you wants to meet me here at the soccer field only to watch your lover practice right??”

The younger nodded, his eyes never leave at the field. Hee cheering when Minho make a goal “Of course hyung, beside you can watch your Jinki hyung too.. So it’s a win win solution right??” when Taemin turn his head Kibum was sighing and stare his phone again. “Ya, what’s wrong hyung?? You didn’t like Jinki hyung anymore??”

Kibum sigh again, his eyes never leave his phone “It’s not like that.. It’s just… he never liked my photo anymore..”

“So it’s not about Jinki hyung?? ah i see it is about that stranger with that weird user name??”

Kibum nodded, since he post his photo with Jinki on instagram, that stranger never liked his photo anymore. Didn’t know why but Kibum feel sad about that. He feel something just missing.

Taemin rolled his eyes “Seriously hyung, don’t tell me you like that weirdo??”

“It’s not like that, it’s just- I don’t know..”

The younger want’s to say something when his lover calls him from the field and Taemin stand up to come closer to Minho and wiping his sweat. Kibum didn't lift his head when Taemin leaving him, he keep staring at his phone didn’t realize that there is someone from the field that looking at him with a longing expression.

 

“CONGRATULATION!!!” everybody shout was echoing everywhere inside Minho house. It was a party because Minho team just wins a soccer match. Kibum didn’t want to come because he’s getting moody, but Lee Taemin always can force him. So here he is, sitting alone at the small bar that he thought belongs to Minho dad when the one that force him to come here was nowhere to be seen. Kibum rest his head on the bar table when he feel something buzzing on the table. He lifts his head to look at his phone, but there is nothing there. When he wants to lay again he can feel another buzzing. And he can see a phone blinking at the other side of the bar, curious Kibum took that phone.

“Who’s the hell that clumsy enough to left phone here..” said Kibum

He looked at the phone there is 2 missed calls from unsaved number.  Without intending to see other people's privacy, it’s just simply because he curious about the owner of that phone, Kibum slide the phone screen. There is nothing interesting on the home screen, even the wallpaper only a photo of a soccer filed. But something was flashing in Kibum eyes, an instagram application. And once again without intending to see other people's privacy it’s just simply because of he curious, he opened it. He almost can’t believe his eyes when he saw the instagram home page. It’s all showing his photo that he posts on instagram. Suddenly he’s hand shivering, he didn’t want to hope but when he opened the profile page, its answer everything.

It his account, it his stranger follower account. Kibum was sure after seeing the account name it’s really skehehdanfdldi, he was so sure because he memorize every single alphabet there. Right when he wants to explore the phone, someone snatch the phone from his hand. Kibum flinch and turn his head to where the snatcher stands.

Kibum gaped as he saw the owner of that phone. “I-it’s that your phone??”

The other was as shock as him. He didn’t even say anything. He only looks at Kibum.

“So, that is you?? You are-”

Before Kibum can finish his words, the other was already pushed by a shorter with silver haired guy “Come on hyung, they already wait for you there.. Nah!! Bum I didn’t see you there, come on you go too.. They are going to cut the cake..” the shorter guy grab Kibum hand and drag both of them to the living room. Both of them didn’t say anything, except Jonghyun who keep mumbling, telling them to walk faster because he didn’t want to miss that moment.

And when they arrived at the living room, the other and Jonghyun already dragged by the crowded to stand at the center and Kibum who still shocked from previous thing only stood up at the corner of the room. He keep staring at the other who was standing at the center of the room and smiling. Though Kibum know that the other didn’t really smile, because he knows every single smile that the other has by heart.

Kibum heart beats so fast when their glance meets. He holds his phone tighter when he saw the older typed something on his phone. And the world around them seem stopped when Jinki lift his head to looked at Kibum and smiled. Kibum feel the phone on his hand buzzing, he raise his hand but his eyes never leave the other until he look down to see his phone.

skehehdanfdldi took a photo of you

Kibum can’t see the picture clearly because his eyes start tearing. But he sure that he can see in that photo it was him, sitting alone at the supporter bench at the soccer field a few days ago. And his tears start rolling down when he see the word’s that write there

I like you, Kim Kibum

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment please <3