weird?

My Moonlight Angel

=Narrator=

Jiyeon and hongki enter the classroom happily with their hands placed on each other shoulders. all the students inside went silent, stop the things that thay are doing and just stared to jiyeon and hongki with a weird look, seems like they wanna ask what's going on between those two.

but they just cant, maybe beacause they are still dumbfounded upon noticing the good chemistry of hongki and jiyeon..

the two who is being the center of attention look at each other blankly and giggled then go straight to their seats.

and of course they let go of each other because they are not sitting beside one another but they are just one ruler distance away, so its not far..right?

 

=Hongki P.O.V=

when jiyeon and i enter the room, all the student instantly turned quiet, and so..we got confused and look at them. and there, we see our classmates looking at us weirdly or more likely a what's-going-on-between-you-two look on their faces.

i can't help it, me and jiyeon just stared at each other balnkly and giggled then go straightly to our seats after removing our hands to each other shoulders.

and as expected, right after i reach my seat, jaejin bomb me a lot of questions about last night project and my relationship to jiyeon .

but i just replied him with a grinned

 

''ya! what kind of respond is that, answer my question properly will you''

 

he comlained

 

''you mean questions, what do you think of  me, a robot? that's too many PLUS you ask it too fast, that it didn't even function on my brain''

 

i said childishly as i was really trying to avoid the questions, and guess what? I WIN! he glared at me and gave up..

 

=End of Hongki P.O.V=

 

=Jiyeon P.O.V=

i cant help but to laugh whule watching how childish hongki and jaejin being, in addition. i heard what the people around me gossiping

 

''whoa~ is that the effect of being in a scary night project, i should have join too''

 

the namja at my back said to his friends [namja - boy]

 

''ye, me to''

 

the other one agree

 

''aigoo! stop day dreaming will you?''

 

another namja scolded them

 

''he's right, if that's true. probably if you two join at the same time..for sure! on the next day..you officially a COUPLE..hahahaha'''

 

''EEWWW! MALDO ANDWE!!!!'' [maldo andwe - no way]

 

the two namja who is being paired up complained in a chorus to defense their selves, that cause the whole classroom burst into laughter..

 

RINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

launch time! i quickly fix my thing and approched hongki

 

''oppa, we need to passed out the getting to know you notebook to sonsaengnim..right? gaj-''

 

i said in a jolly way. but he cuts me out finishing my words

 

''gaja!''

 

and wink after

 

''ya! that's what im going to say before you cut my words''

 

i scolded him and pouted. he laugh

 

''ya! what's funny?''

 

i stared at him

 

''nothing''

 

he head off, bitting his lips to prevent his self  from laughing

 

*aish~ im going crazy because of him*

 

i blew my bangs and follow him

 

 

 

~~~

Author's note:

 

there! i edit it already.. sorry its still short, i cant think right now.

and for the picture, i cant think of anything else to use.. so i put, i hope its ok'''

 

another thing, Jiyeon is injured her right leg right now.. it gotten worser because she insist to performed their last stage on inkigayo, i can see how hurt she is while performing. after that performance she is now resting on Emergency room..

Get Well soon.. Jiyeon unnie~

 

have fun reading~