New Tattoo

Tattoos

Sunlight shone through the blinds, landing on Chaerin’s sleeping form. Stirring from the sudden brightness, she opened her eyes. Blinking rapidly to adjust her eyes, she turned over on the bed, as it made creaking noises, to face the other figure on the bed. Noticing that he was still asleep, she sat up and gazed at his tattooed back.

Gently climbing over, she sat on his back, his muscular back. Her hands glided over the wings on his back, smiling at the thought of why he had them tattooed. He wrote the song ‘angel’ for her after they broke up. And it was also the song that brought his group their first win. 

Looking over at his right shoulder, she saw the permanent red lipstick mark the belonged to her. Chuckling, she looked over her shoulder and saw a matching one, but with his lips instead. She bent over slowly and kissed the same mark on his hot skin.

After giving the light kiss, the figure below her finally started to stir. Groaning, he tried getting up but failed, due to Chaerin’s weight. So he spread his arms out as his face was buried in the pillow. “Why are you on me?” A very muffled deep voice questioned.

The only answer he got was some giggles, as Chaerin had his torso entrapped between her legs, while her chest lay against his . Giving out a smirk, he pushed upwards, getting on his knees and hands. But Chaerin feeling playful, wrapped her legs and arms around his torso. Giving a defeated sigh, Yongguk sat upright while Chaerin disentangled herself from her husband and moved to sit in front of him.

“So what’s up? You usually don’t wake up this early.” Yongguk questioned. He sat with his legs crossed as he stared at Chaerin.

“Nothing, the sun woke me up and I got mesmerized by all your tattoos.” Chaerin replied, showing her eye smile while the latter chuckled. He DID have a lot of tattoos; he had two sleeves, some on his back, and on his chest to be exact.

“You have some tattoos too.” Chaerin did in fact sport some tattoos. She had them along her left leg, and right arm. I guess being around G-Dragon over the years influenced her a little.

“Yeah but yours all have meanings, mine don’t. Like how you got a ring tattooed on your ring finger. That way when you perform and have to take off your wedding ring, you still have another one underneath.” Chaerin picked it up and examined it, seeing his finger with her name written on the inked ring, and kissed it before placing his hand down.

“So what if mine have meanings. Not all tattoos have to have meanings.”

“But that’s what I love about your tattoos…And you might get another tattoo soon…” Chaerin smiled. Confusion was written on Yongguk’s face as he knitted his eyebrows together. Giggling, Chaerin rubbed her stomach. “I’m pregnant.”

 Too shocked to say anything, Yongguk just sat there with his jaw hanging. “Ar-are you s-sure?” Yongguk stuttered.

Nodding while giving her biggest smile, Chaerin answered, “Yes. I even went to go see a doctor before I told you.” As reality finally hit Yongguk, he gave Chaerin his biggest gummy smile. He laid back down, pulling Chaerin down with him. Straddling him, Chaerin rested her head against his chest, feeling his beating heart go at a fast pace.

“I think I’ll have our baby’s footprints and handprints tattooed on me.” Yongguk thought aloud.

“I think that’s a great idea…” Chaerin smiled

“Damn that means we can’t have for nine months!” Yongguk realized. Chaerin lightly hit him for where his concern laid at. Yongguk just chuckled as he Chaerin’s  blonde head. “Just kidding!” 


Sorry for the late update, I wanted to wait till BAP's new mv came out and I LOVED IT. What did you guys think about it? It was like rock but also a ballad. Well, I hoped you liked it, subscribe, comment, and upvote! And if you like skybang, I have another oned shot titled, Kissing Teacher.