Chapter Four: Making the first move.

If Only... I

Chapter Four: Making the first move.

Taeyeon walked towards the main door of the café as she unlocked it and changed the sign to open. But she didn’t see him. The man that came to the café on a regular base and wondered where he could be. Taeyeon had swapped her shift that day as she had class in the morning. It was a little after closing time as she change the sign from open to close. She was standing behind the counter, counting the money to put it away when she heard the bell ring and the sound of the main door opening. “Sorry we’re closed.” She shouted back hoping whoever it was would leave.

She walked out of behind the counter walking toward the door to lock it. She froze noticing who it was. She felt a tingling sensation in her tummy, her heart beating faster than normal. She wasn’t sure what she was feeling, but she was sure that she hasn’t felt this way before.

He stood before her. Breathing heavily and looking rather flustered. “It’s Junsu. My name is Junsu.” He said taking deep breaths. He looked calm on the outside, but inside he was panicking his heart racing a mile a minute.

She just nodded in response. The tingling sensation in her tummy did not subside but rather got worse, like a thousand butterflies flying around in her tummy. She smiled shyly.

“Do you want to go out sometime?” He asked her stuttering his words. He stood before her waiting patiently for her response. With sweaty palms and sweat forming on his forehead he was rather nervous.  

She smiled. “I’d love to.” She replied her cheeks burning a bright shade of pink as she quickly looked to the ground.

He smiled looking at her burning cheeks. “Tomorrow around 12?” He asked her calmly, while inside he was jumping with happiness.

“Yeah.” She looked up nodding her head with a smile on her face.