Prince's tantrum

Lululand
And that's it! The END. We both died in my dream which I reckon took place in MY lululand. But that wasn't the embarrassing part. 
Apparently I felt someone shaking me super violently, "Sehun ah, sehun ah!" And I wonder if it was a coincidence that he woke me up when I died or did he already do that for quite a while? Luhan was on my bed (hehehehehe) and I was appalled. "What are you doing here? Why didn't you turn up at school" I asked handsomely (yes even though I just woke up). "I had a bad stomach ache in the morning and pooped. Then omma took me to the doctor. I'm fine now," in which he replied. 
So up till now I wasn't even sure if he heard me say what I said in my dream because ohmygosh firstly he doesn't like being called princess and secondly he hates it when I call him lulu hyung. So "Princess Lulu" would've pissed him off a couple of days and I didn't want that to happen because I loved him (as a friend). Really hope there's no "thirdly" or I think I might kill myself. 
With that, this is my embarrassing story (you guys may not find it embarrassing but ya know my handsome face can't stand even a little of embarrassment) 
*Please do not let Luhan see this or I'll kill you myself. 
Bye

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What. Why not? AND IM YOUR HYUNG OK."
 
Wtfwheredidthatcomefromohno 
 
Sehun turned away from his computer and was met with the perfect human who was not him, namely Luhan. He suffered a mini heart attack and wished his hyung hasn't been there the whole time he's been typing his (secret) blog entry.
"HIIIIEE HYUNG when did you appear? And come on I can call you whatever I like lulululululu"
 
"While you were typing about the "do not let Luhan see this or I'll kill you myself" part," he lied. "What's that about? Do you have a secret stash of ?" In fact, Luhan had been there ever since Sehun started typing about his dream. Luhan vividly remembered what happened, and he indeed heard Sehun called him princess lulu in his dream. But he let that slide because sehun's asleep face was simply too cute (handsome). 
 
"What no. No. Let's just leave it at that I'm gonna sleep now" Sehun said as he yawned.
 
"You know, princess lulu isn't really a bad name after all. I quite like it."
Sehun's eyes went twice as big and he felt blood surging through his cheeks, "but the fact that we both died in your dream was jusssst pathetic." Sehun didn't know where to hide his handsome face right now, the fact that he and Luhan are together made everything twice as embarrassing.
 
"Get out imma get some sleep." Sehun said.
 
"Ooooh someone's angry? You forgot we share the same bed." 
 
"We shared the same bed" he said with his face covered.
 
"Come onnn I was just kidding. I still love you" and he put his arms round sehun's waist. He feels that sehun is simply adorable thinking that it was embarrassing, but he cherished every single moment they have spent together.
 
After minutes, they still laid in the same position, so Luhan relented and left to sleep on the sofa. Sehun always get what he wanted because the truth is, everyone thinks he is too handsome to say no to. Or maybe only Luhan thinks that.
 
The younger boy wasn't sleeping, indeed he felt bad about it which is preventing him from having a good night's sleep. He yearned for those goodnight kisses, he yearned for those warmth and he yearned for those nights when they talked till he fell asleep on the other's arms. He felt terribly sorry for throwing such an immature tantrum. After much thought he left the room, hugging his pillow and made a beeline for the sofa. He saw his boyfriend lying on the miserable sofa, and joined him. 
"I'm sorry hyung I love you too" and laid his body on the tiny area beside Luhan.
 
And a smirk creeped up Luhan's face.
 

A/N: and imma leave the rest to your imagination huhuhu~ Have a nice day/night (don't get too )