Handsome Prince

Lululand
So this was what happened when I was 6. Luhan hyung was my best friend so as I'm typing this, I feel pretty awkward. But I guess it should be fine telling you all about this oh-so-embarrassing moment because I'm too handsome for you all to resist.
 
It all started with.... /glittery showers/ /throws confetti/
 
Me being six. Not , six. (I really don't know what you guys think about all the time!)   School ended and I imagined myself riding a white horse to my amazing castle but in reality I was riding a tricycle. Yes a t r i c y c l e because I was SO manly I couldn't ride a bike. My handsome face suffered so much embarrassment /sighs/. That day was a normal school day except that it wasn't exactly normal because Luhan (forget-about-the-hyung) didn't turn up for school. I admit I was worried because I thought maybe he was sick or maybe he was severely ill or maybe he got into an accident or maybe he just didn't want to see me. I felt pretty much empty because we would usually drop by my house, which was just opposite our school, and play (not play dirty of course) (no   too) ya know with action figures and remote control cars and then talk our childish talk. So no Luhan meant no playing and no talking. I thought I would go to his house and ask if he was fine because I was so dumb I didn't know about the great invention of the phone. BUT I couldn't go there because I didn't know how to!! I did go to his house plenty of times but it was usually either omma or appa that would bring me and grandma doesn't know where he lives so.... back to square one. Then all of a sudden my teacher's wise words resounded in my head "sleep cures everything" and so I went with that.
 
"Oh princess my princess, who has been taken by the three-headed monster. Who shall save you from the misery?" the queen cried dramatically. No soul who had left for the evil castle ever come back. Will the princess die?
With a heart made of diamond (which can't be crushed) and a determined mind and a bright shining armour and a charming white horse (and a handsome face), it is definitely me who would rescue the princess. I rode my charming white horse and wore my shining armour, slashed through the evil forest, made it past the crocodile river, climbed the steepest mountain, crossed the bridge over the steaming hot lava and finally made it to the evil castle. Skeletons decorated the walls of the castle and I knew then that something was awaiting me inside, possibly the three-headed monster. So I decided not to welcome myself through the main door. I searched my way round outside the castle but couldn't find a secret passageway, I knew though, that the princess was locked up in the highest room of the tallest tower. Maybe climbing up the tower works too, and so I did, obviously praying I won't fall off and crack my head and die. I slipped a few times, giving myself several mini heart attacks and then made it to the top. There was no window, I was greeted by the most beautiful face ever. She was glad I came to her rescue. We couldn't climb down because she wouldn't do it and we took the stairs and ran past the sleeping three-headed monster and reached the bridge. The monster woke up and chased us, soon the princess and I were already halfway through the bridge. I was running behind the princess when all of a sudden she fell through a hole and into the lava. "Princess Lulu NO!" I jumped into the lava hoping to save her.
 

A/N: so I'm done with the fist epic chapter I promise (pinky promise) I will update soon. It's actually a short story but it's really late right now and my juicy brain juice ain't working so give me 3 days maximum to update. Have a great day/week/year ahead!