❊ teaser one ❊

❊ crayon ❊ ts's newest girlgroup! apply closed!

cherry chunk

It is 6pm when Seungyeon arrive in front of the building. She looks around, searching for something or probably for someone. She groans as she seen no sign of anyone there. The weather is cold as the sun is setting down. Hugging her body, she walks inside of the building, stomping feet.     
         
She walks at the corridor mindlessly; checking out her reflection as she pass by the glass door. She somehow forgot about her first intention. She was supposed to wait for the manager, Sooyu, infront of the building at 6pm. She decides to look for someone else instead. Fasten her steps she looks through each glass door instead of the front. She stumbled backward  as she hit something hard. She lets out an audioable scream and curses mentally from the shock. Thats when she found what she had been looking for.

"Dinosour, where are you going? Marathon in the building?" Yongguk shakes his head while looking at fair looking girl infront of him."Becareful, luckily you bumping into me, what if.." The leader continue, earning a glimmering eyes from Seungyeon. "What if I bumped into other guy? Will you get jealous?"

Yongguk raises his left eyebrow, "Seung, you know we should becareful with our words. Only the members and Yuri know."

"What? I didn't say anything weird so stop being offensive," Seungyeon said while crossing her arms. A sign of her attitude.

Footsteps are heard as a pretty appear from the right of the corridor, backfacing Seungyeon. "Yongguk Oppa!"

Seungyeon turns around to see SECRET, walking toward them with Song Jieun as the lead. A smile plastered on Jieun's face as she looks at Yongguk. Seungyeon feeling bitter, she knows that Jieun has somewhat a crush on Yongguk. Even when Yongguk didn't have the same feeling, she still feel alarm by it.

Jieun and her members stop infront of the two secret lover. Jieun look at the younger girl, tilting her head. Seungyeon bows lightly at her sunbaes. "Oh, Woo Seungyeon, Sooyu unnie was looking for you. We met her infront of the building earlier. She said she is looking for you, better be hurry."

"Hmmm, she seems to be in hurry," Sunhwa said while nodding. "But, what are you doing here with Yongguk oppa?"

"I'll..go now. I was actually looking for her too when I accidentally met Yongguk- ssi here." Seungyeon told them with her infamous eyesmiles.

"Why don't you call her before hand?" The SECRET's leader ask as she reply Seungyeon's eyesmile with her own gummy smile.

"Okay Hyosung unnie," Seungyeon chirps as she bows at both the SECRET and Yongguk. Her eyes catch Yongguk's for a moment.

"So, how are you oppa?" She frowns as she heard Jieun asking Yongguk while walking toward the main door.

Seungyeon walks outside, shivering as she feel the sudden gush of cold air. Glances around, she found the beautiful manager of hers. She walks toward Sooyu who is currently backfacing her. Sooyu has her phone in hand, scrolling down the number list, probably going to call Seungyeon.

"Unnie?"

"Seungyeon? Where were you? I was about to call you," Sooyu has a worry tone and this making Seungyeon feel bad, a bit.

"I was waiting for you but it was too cold so I went inside. Met SECRET sunbaenim and they told me about you." Seungyeon said, defending herself. Though it is more like complaining and whining.

"Aigoo mian..I was late. I told you to be here at 6pm when it's me who's late," the elder saying sorry, biting her lower lips.

"Anniya unnie, why are you saying sorry? I should wait longer. I mean I am here at 6 and without any further just went in like that."

"Nopes, my bad," Sooyu chuckles while slightly patting Seungyeon's head.

"Kajja, I'll bring you to see the dorm," Sooyu holds Seungyeon's hand. Seungyeon feeling warm by the touch and immediately look at the elder's face.

"Oh, I will move there today or?" She raises her right eyebrow and let Sooyu to continue holding her hand.

"Not really, I just want you to get a little insight on where you girls gonna live." Sooyu said with a wink.

Seungyeon chuckles by Sooyu's attic and she suddenly remember something. "Is the other members there yet?"

--cherry

Yoohoo, it's my baby Seungyeon <3 Every member will have a teaser like this..Hope you like this kind of revealing. Btw, will reveal a member a day :p

credits - contradictori