Chapter 4: Tension

ROD

The tension that was hanging around finally dropped as the door clicked shut. The group that just barged in released their stance as they greeted their juniors.

'We came as soon as he felt something, what happened?'  the one with surprising green hair asked no one in particular. The youngers began to feel their emotions rise back up as the thought of the boy behind those doors. All having a hard time finding their voice back only Luhan managed to voice out the situation.

it was supposed to be a simple category 2 case but the fact that he came back unconscious and increased amount of wounds indicates that something has changed. We anticipated it, but not this early, we thought we’d at least find the last one but..' slowly losing strength in his voice the green haired one stopped him from going on.

'I see. Well, I think that we'll have to use this opportunity to set up a meeting. We can't lose faith, not when we're so close and we certainly can't let this happen again.' Suho silently agreed as he stood up to lead them to an more appropriate room. But just as he made his move a sound of something breaking made him look back. Pressed against the wall with one of his hand locked behind his back chanyeol couldn't help to his breath in. One second he lunged forward to finally get the bastard the next one he was in a not so great position pressed up the wall by the blond.  The first two minutes only the grunting of chanyeol and the breathing of Kris could be heard as the adrenaline rushing through his body slowly calmed down. Slightly jumping from the sudden touch on his arm Kris looked up to see the green haired guy softly smiling as he politely pointed the way Suho was previously making his way. ‘I guess that we’ll have an guest joining us. Why don’t you come with us and introduce yourself, stranger.’  The couldn’t get himself to say no. Despite the unusual hair colour the guy gave a very nurturing aura making you at ease within seconds. Letting out a light chuckle the green haired directed his focus on the rest. ‘Suho please show us the way. Yano could you please stay here to attend chanyeol. If anything happens you know what to do.’  Both nodded and proceeded their task. Suho made his way to the front and opened a door which he gestured everyone to follow. As they disappeared inside the room Yano began his search for an ice pack. After a silent 5 minutes of searching he finally found one and ordered the tall brunet to take place on the couch and handed him the ice pack. He didn’t make effort to speak to the younger but softly he dropped his hand on the youngers head trying to give some of comfort.

 

 

 

 

 

~

Immm so soryy~

ihave neglected this story for almost an eternity! im really bad i know. but im back on my feet and ready to continue  :)

this is just a short piece to get back in the flow haha