Chapter 3: Blooming

ROD

 

Hearing the sobs of the four in front of them was like a stomp on their already aching hearts. All for the boy laying on that table, their youngest, the loudest, their angel. The three remaining stood up from where they were seated and made their way to the boy as the other four stepped back making place. Now being fully able to see the damage done this time was the final punch that took their breath away. It was always that the two come back laughing about some thing stupid as the younger always found something to talk about. Always distracting the rest from the cruel reality. Playing tough as the wounds needed to be tended. up to whomever had de duty to cook that day to make his favourite. Or even using his cuteness to drag his target from whatever he was doing into a day full of fun, eating and shopping. They knew the time would come that it would get tougher, more frequently  and more dangerous but it being this fast and uninspected was stab to the stomach.

 

First taking a minute to compose themselves before stepping closer one picked the boy up as gently possible as one lead the way and the other behind to close the door behind them making sure the boy could rest peacefully. Walking through  a narrow hallway they made their way to the last door. Opening the door revealing an room as big as the living room with a kingsize bed in the middle and the wall behind it entirely being of glass gave them an incredibly beautiful  view, but nothing could  distract them from the boy now being tucked in carefully. Each of them taking a moment of the peaceful silence to admire the boy's face especially now that the moonlight was shining down on him, it almost seemed as if he glowing, so much innocence.

 

 

'Never stop shining, for your the light that I keep holding on to'

Sehun

 

'Innocence as white as snow, I rather die then let it get tained'

Kai

 

'Just as you'll lead us through, so will I stand behind you following till the end'

D.O

 

 

 

When the three  arrived back everyone already sat on their usual  spot on ether on the couch or at the windows, except for one. The so called 'stranger'. At the moment feeding his eyes with the different things in the room he snapped out of it as he met the eyes of the large group. The uneasy feeling came back as they still were staring at the boy in complete silence. Just as he wanted to excuse himself to finally leave one of them cleared his trout and spoke first.

 

'I still have to thank you for your kindness, not everyone would help in the same position. My name is Suho. ' The one named Suho spoke calmly, you could tell there was some uneasiness but tried to hide it as best as he could muster. It's the first time a outsider was involved, so it was a rather unusual situation.

 

'It's pretty late now and this isn't the greatest place to go driving around so as thank please stay the night here, it's-'

 

'No' The whole room fell in a deep silence as the word echoed around the room. The tall brunette kept his eyes on the blond one as he slowly dragged himself of the couch. Anger and frustration was evident in his voice but only fear and depression could be found in the young mans eyes. His strong pace weakening with every step, right until there was only a meter between the two. On one side an unstable, on the average to do anything, glaring at the one in front of him and on the other side a confused young man desperately trying to avoid the said glare.

 

Just as the tension was reaching it's peak the door flew open. All eyes were now on the door as another group of guys walked in, not seeming to be an enemy they casually walked in before making space for what seemed to be a man as he came running in. Breathing hard as he looked around as if looking for someone, blond hair tused from running, face and boy of a model and the black outfit giving out an intimidating aura, face turning emotionless  as he composed himself and turned towards the door that lead to the sleeping boy. Now taking a much slower pace he walked to the door and opened it, stepping in and closing it back shut.

 

 

 

 

~

finally back!!

Who would this guy be?      dundundunnnnn....